Fade to Black- A Roleplay Group discussion

Pirate RP > RP

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 25, 2010 03:39PM) (new)

((YAY.))

Kyoto was sailing with Lise on The First Sunrise.

((Obviously that was the corniest post ever. Let's see if I do better with the guys.))

Johnathan and Matthew were also in the vast sea when they saw Kyoto's ship. ._.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, I know who it is," Kyoto said. "It's the idiots. Matthew and Johnathan."

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments Blaze was on her ship sowing up a riped sail.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Black Fog sailed over to their ship.

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments "Matt John whats happening why are we changing corse?!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ahem, grammar?

"Matt, John, what's happening? Why are we changing course?"))

"Another ship," replied Johnathan.

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments ((Sorry! I'm a little tired))
"Sword fight time!"she said hopping up

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meha.))

"No, it's The First Sunrise," Matt said. "We can't attack them."

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments "Awwwwwwww"she said siting down again.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyoto ignored them and looked forward, studying her compass.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Anne looked at the horizon, which was slowly turning a soft shade of orange. These were the best days on a ship, when there was a soft breeze blowing through the sails, the occasional birds crying out, and the sun setting. Nothing could possibly make her life more full. Except.

"Bring me some chocolate!" Anne commanded the nearest cabin boy. ((Can there be minor, insignificant characters like cabin boys and cooks that are mentioned??)) She smirked as he scuttled off down to the kitchens, were he'd probably have to empty his pockets and bribe the cook into giving him chocolate.

message 12: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Rose was on her ship looking out over the horizon; she saw a couple of ships and started steering toward them.

Jake was back on land thinking about how much he misses his ship and his crew, and then started thinking about Rose wishing he was with her. Jake thought to himself "It’s been 2 years since I saw her last. I wonder where she is."

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments Blaze groned"So freaking bored"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe if we're lucky, we'll find another ship," John suggested.

message 15: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 40 comments "Hope so"

message 16: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Rose and her crew started seeing more and more ships when she relized she was in the middle of a huge battle.