Camp Half-Blood Roleplay discussion

Cabins > Athena Cabin

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen sighed and rolled out of bed. She looked at all the books and grabbed one off the shelf. She started flipping through the pages. It was a dictionary of Architecture words and famous architects. She found the thing that had been bugging her and sat down to read.

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins walked in and saw all the books. They insantly fell in love with the place. ((that is a figure of speach!))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "WOW!" Elizabelle comes in behind them and says what they are all thinking. "Look at all the books!"

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "This. is. AMAZING!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm staying out here." Kayla said while Percy goes and looks inside.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) " I. No! lets look at the hestia cabin and then which ever cabin you like best, is the cabin that you could choose?"

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((is there a hestia cabin yet?))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) (( Ill check))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((nope))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) ((there is now))

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "That works."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Okay! come on then! lets go!" Elizabelle and the twins walk out

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla followed with them. Percy went outside and walked back to his cabin. Kayla turned,"Percy are you coming?"

"No go ahead I'm walking back to our cabin."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen looked at Nell. "Oh. Hello." She went back to reading.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen looked back up at Nell. "Mm. I see."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "So what do you need to know?" Aileen asked. Glancing down at her book and memorizing the page number then closing the book and setting it down.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh. Um... I have a question. Have you had a tour?" Aileen asked.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Then come on." Aileen stood up. "If you have any extra questions you can ask then."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen nodded then walked out.
((Moving to pavilion folder...))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Sorry. It's called eatery. Let me post there real quick.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello my brothers and sisters I'm Katheryn u can call me kk!!!!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen looked over at her. "Hello."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where can I bunk?"
Kathryn asked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen looked around then pointed to an empty bunk.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"thx!!" she walks over and asks "can you tell me about my mom you probably know more than I do?

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh, yeah. What do you want to know?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"tell me why I'm afraid of spiders and well everything u know about mom" she replies (kk)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen smiled slightly then started explaining everything.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ((Hi aileen! sorry I killed you!! lol))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thx Aileen thats awesome so does that meen we hate Poseidon and his kids?"
kk asked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Huh? OOOOHHHH!!! LOL!!!!!!!))

"Um... yeah. I mean... we can get along with them... but on rare occasions." Aileen answered.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(haha)
"Cool she said so what do you do here for fun that doesnt kill you?" Kathryn asked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Lol. You wouldn't get it. She's making a joke about a different group, where her charrie killed mine.))

"Um... eat? Swim... read... draw... ride horses... I dunno..."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool so do you wanna go to the sword arena?"
KK asked

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Um... sure." Aileen shrugged.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"K race you there!!!!!" kk responded

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen smiled slightly, "You'll win." She said, standing up.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"HAHA as if lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kk said running towards the arena

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen smiled and ran also.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Michael walked up to the Athena cabin to see kk he knocked on the door and waited to see who responded..........

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 1 comments Rachael got up to see who was knocking on the door.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Aismi sat down on her bed