Camp Half-Blood Roleplay discussion

Roleplaying > Eatery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle walks in with her new friends, and goes to sit at the hermes table. "maybe someone will claim me.." she thought to herself. "hopefully"

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins followed Elizabelle in, and as they sat down a flaming owl appeared above their heads.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Wow! you guyz are claimed by.... who?"

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing They looked up. "Well, the owl would be Athena, and the fire would be Hestia."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "I could have guessed that... but what cabin would you be in?"

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Beats us. Probably whichever one we want."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Well which one? i would totally choose athena but thats just me...." while Elizabelle is talking a image of a lightning bolt appears over her head. she doesnt notice

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla sat in Poseidon's table and saw that Percy was sitting there. She began to eat rice and ham.

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Saffy wordlessly pointed at the shining image above Elizabelle's head.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "What??" Elizabelle looks around. "OH!" she looks up. she has been claimed by zues!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla saw the lightning too,"Oh my word, you're Zeus's child." She looked at Elizabelle.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "ya! im so excited! have you been here for awhile? do you know anyone else who is a child of zues?" Elizabelle knows shes blabbering but she cant help it! her blue eyes shine

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 09, 2010 02:06PM) (new)

"I have been in this camp for four years because I came here at age ten. No I kinda do but she's dead before she made it to camp. My brother is Percy.He came here at age 12." Kayla went back to eating her food.

message 14: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Apr 09, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Okay" Elizabelle gets up. shes too excited to eat. she wants to explore the cabin. "Hey you guyz want to come with me to explore the zues cabin?" she says the the twins

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure okay." Kayla looked at Percy and Percy noded. "I'll come." Kayla picked up her food and and sacrificed it for the gods.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle walks out wiht Kayla and Percy into the courtyard, on the way to zues' cabin

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins followed them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny walked in quietly and got her food,spagety & meatballs.She wasnt really hungry,she was to disapointed in herself.
'I still cant believe I cant control my powers.',I thought angerely.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen walked into into the pavilion. A thoughtful/distracted look on her face. She got her food and started walking to the Athena table when a Hermes kid tripped her. Aileen's food spilling all over herself.

message 20: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Apr 09, 2010 06:27PM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle walks in and sees the hermes kid tripping Aileen. "nice." she thought to herself "real class" she walks alittle faster and helps Aileen up. "sorry about them. they are so immature." she says giving the hermes kids a glare. her eyes flash purple "oh by the way im Elizabelle. daughter of zues."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "I'm Aileen." She said. Wiping off most of the food. "Ugh. So much for dinner..."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "ya... what cabin are you from?" Elizabelle asks

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Athena right? you look like ur from the Athena cabin..." Elizabelle says thoughtfully... her eyes flash a starry blue

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Yeah. Athena."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "k.. sorry about the whole eyes thing. my eyes flash depending on my mood. wierd i no. i just relized it 2day actually. eariler tho... its odd. when im mad they trun purple when im excited they turn DARK blue when im jelous they turn green and when im happy they turn a stary light blue.. they r normally starry..."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh. Well at least that means you're usually happy!"

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "ya... NOT a good battle skill tho. i mean what use is it if your opponent can tell when your scared? that is one of the downsides...."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Yeah, but that means they canm also tell if you are angry..."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "thats true... hey i havent checked out my cabin yet want to see it with me?" ((gtg talk to yall laterz))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Okay.))
"Sure. But I need to stop by my cabin and change first."

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace Reagan left the Hermes table and decided to go over to the Apollo table. She wasn't supposed to but, she wanted to talk about music. She loved music, she couldn't play it , and she was just a n average singer, but she still love to talk about it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 11, 2010 07:22PM) (new)

Kayla went back to Poseidon table.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen started walking for her cabin.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle looks up, feeling like someone was staring at her. she looked around, and decided that she had imagined it. "Hey Aileen you comin or what?" She said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great I look a fool here. I'm leaving." Kayla went out of the eatry and went back to her cabin.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Hey Kayla wait up!" ELizabelle said runnin after her. "Want to go to the stables?" her eyes got even brighter than normal

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Mm. Yeah." Aileen nodded.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um I already went with Keiran and Sorya and her pegasus saved me.But I'll go back anyway."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Lets all go to the stables and race! come on it'll be fun!" Elizabelle said practically dragging Kayla and Aileen along

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Uh... okay..." Aileen said.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I need to go to my cabin first okay?" Kayla ran to the cabins looked for Poseidon cabin and went in.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen said, "Okay. Here's the pavilion. Where we eat and chat and stuff."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "A lot of it is Greek... duh..." Aileen rolled her eyes. "We sometimes will have pizza and some other food. You know... There's a large variety."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "When you hear the horn. Around... 7:30, 12:00, and 6:00." Aileen answered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla was too tired to eat but she was so hungry too.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "We do archery, sword fighting, pegasi riding, etc. Come on. I'll show you the campfire next." Aileen said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew sta diwn at the Hermes table.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla sat down in Poseidon's table and waited for Percy to come. When Percy came Kayla started telling him about how she found new people in the stables and how the Stoll brothers, again, stole her coin.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg, bye!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye))

« previous 1 3 4 5