Camp Half-Blood Roleplay discussion

Roleplaying > Entry Path

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The tins fell from the sky, dropped by a giant owl. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Saffy screamed, while Saffy was thinking AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!. Much to their releif, they landed softly. they quickly scrambled away from the spot they had landed at, luckily into the camp boundries. They sat there, gasping for breath, and Saffy was thinking haphazard thoughts while her sister was saying them aloud.

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing Rainfeather wrote: "Sorya appeared in a swirl of shadows.
"Get in," she snarled, and three shadow arms lunged for Saffy."

"Wah- what are you doing! Where are you going to take us?" Saffy said. The other saffy was still screaming in her head.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2010 07:12PM) (new)

Kayla saw two Saffy being in trouble.

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((there are two Saffys))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((really then which Saffy was at the gate))

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((both, they are identical twin sisters.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh thank you))

message 8: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus (xxtoxicxscenexx) | 30 comments Mod
Max dived out of the way of a monster as it snapped at him. He cried out as he dived out of the way again. "Holy crap!!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen was walking past and saw Max running from a monster. She pulled out her sword and killed the monster, "You okay?"

message 10: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

"Peachy!" Max laughed hysterically. "Just frickin' dandy!!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen raised an eyebrow and watched him laugh. Wondering if he was mentally... damaged.

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins were cowering on the ground, scared out of their wits.

message 13: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

A lightning bolt appeared over Max's head and he laughed harder. "And now there's floating freakin' lightning bolts!" He exclaimed. "This is by far the worst day of my life!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen stared. "Oh... um..." She opened and closed her mouth. Speechless.

message 15: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max stood up and walked into the Camp. "Ehhh." He sighed.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "'Ehhh.' What?" Aileen asked, following him.

message 17: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

"Nothing." Max sighed. "Nothing at all."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh. Okay."

message 19: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max sat down when he came to a swing. "Ugh." He looked up at the sky, the sun was setting. "My mom is going to kill me..."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Um... okay..."

message 21: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max looked at her. "You got a cell phone or something?" He asked.
((I just realized I have the only guy in the rp... =__=))

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ((Really? Wow...))
Aileen shook her head, "No. Sorry."

message 23: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

((Mhm.))

Max groaned. "Crap...Any means of communication?"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Um... I think they might have a phone at the house." She answered. Nodding towards the large farmhouse.

message 25: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max got up and nodded. "Alright...Do you wanna come with or ssomething?" He asked.

message 27: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

"Lead the way." HE smiled an gesturred for her to go ahead.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen nodded and started walking to the house.

message 29: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max followed.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Aileen reached the house and nodded politely to Chiron and Mr. D then walked into the house.

message 31: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max gawked at Chiron, but continued following Aileen. "I never got your name." He started.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Aileen. What's yours?"

message 33: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

"Maxwell, but everyone just calls me Max."

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh. Well... pleased to meet you Max!" She opened a door and walked into another room. "Okay. Here's the phone."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(由貴千秋) Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus wrote: "Max looked at her. "You got a cell phone or something?" He asked.
((I just realized I have the only guy in the rp... =__=))"

((well I'm rping Percy but Kayla mostly))

message 36: by Grace (last edited Apr 03, 2010 04:40PM) (new)

Grace Keiran stepped out of his moms car with his bag over his shoulder and his guitar, in its case, in his hand. His mom followed behind with his pillow while his dad, well step-dad as he had found out a week ago, sat in the car. They'd already said their goodbyes.
The reached the entrance to camp and Kieran took his pillow from his mom. He gave her an awkward hug around all his stuff. "I'll see you in the fall Keiran. I'll miss you."
"Same here mom. Good luck with Harvey(his step-dad)"
"Goodbye"
"Don't kid yourself mom, were saying bye, but it's not good" He turned and walked into camp.

message 37: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

Max smiled. "Alright," He walked over to the phone and jumped when a mist came out of the speaker. "What the-?!"

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten "Oh! Yeah! Never mind. Follow me." Aileen started walking away and to the messaging center.
((Okay. We should move into that folder soon.))

message 39: by 由貴千秋 Brianna-Chan, Daughter of Zeus, I'm making everyone with 10 posts and up a mod (new)

((I'm going to post it there))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla was bored so she decided to not stick around and went back to her activity.

message 41: by Grace (last edited Apr 11, 2010 06:42PM) (new)

Grace Reagan entered walked up the path with Seth, the saytr that had found her, and her best friend Callie. Callie knew about camp HB since Seth, being new and all, had mistaken her for Reagan (She had promised not to say anything). Reagan and Callie hugged goodbye.
"See ya in the fall."
"I hope so." Reagan answered

Seth turned to her and whispered, "you know i bet Chiron's going to have her memory erased."
She sighed "Yeah, i know" They walked into camp

message 42: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Jun 13, 2010 08:45AM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) Elizabelle walked in, and was determined to make it just past the tree. " i didnt run from chicago to here for nothing" she thought. she remebered the saytr that had tried to bring her here. "that didnt work out to well" she thought. her saytr had been eaten my a hydra. she managed to escape. before she stepped inside the boundry liine, she brushed out her long blonde hair, and hoped that she wasnt the only one who arrived without a saytr

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing The twins steped out from behind a tree. "Hello" Saffy said.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Hi!" says Elizabelle. "is this ur first time at camp too?" she asks

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "Yes. An owl dropped us out of the sky."

message 46: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Apr 09, 2010 08:38AM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "Whoa" Elizabelle said. "Where are you from? im from chicago... how old r u again?"

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing "We come from all over, we are orphans. And we are 12"

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) " me too!" Elizabelle said. "and do you guyz ALWAYS talk in unison? what cabin do you want to be in?"

message 49: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing ((only one of them talks. the other one is always silent.))

"We are going to be in either Athena or Hestia cabin."

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) "thats so cool!" Elizabelle said " i want to be in either zues or athena."

« previous 1 3 4