What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > A young boy rides the rodeo circuit

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeff (new)

Jeff (jeff_vorzimmer) | 2 comments I remember reading a book as a kid about a boy, a young American Indian kid, if I recall, who is adopted by an old guy who teaches him to ride broncos on the rodeo circuit. I don't remember the title.

Krista the Krazy Kataloguer (kristathekrazykataloguer) | 104 comments Hey! That's a book I've been trying to recall too! I had to read it in high school, but I couldn't remember the author or title (mainly because I didn't like the book). Thanks KT!

message 3: by El (new)

El Barto | 1 comments i have been trying to figure it out for years now too. anyone knows?

message 4: by Eangell (new)

Eangell | 1 comments It's called "When the Legends Die." One of my all-time favorite books. :-)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39641 comments Mod
Weird, I remember loving that book in middle school but I'd totally forgotten about rodeo circuits. Rodeos don't seem like something I would've been into.

message 6: by Cheryl struggles to catch up (last edited Apr 06, 2013 02:56PM) (new)

Cheryl struggles to catch up (cherylllr) When The Legends Die for the link. But I don't see, or remember, anything about rodeos in it.

However, this review does mention the rodeos. It's a bit spoilery: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...