The Mediators discussion

Which one is your favorite book?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookDigger (new)

BookDigger | 4 comments Mod
I haven't decided which is my favorite, but I am curious to know others opinions.

message 2: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 12 comments My fav. book is "goodbye walter maliski". it change my life completely.it taught me to appreciate things that i woul take for garanted.but the fun book would be from the mediator (not sure wich one though)

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I think that I like the last one the best. Either that or Darkest Hour... Both are very intense, and turn out happily...

message 4: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabulous01) i'm not really sure which one is my favorite....it's kinda hard for me to pick just one, you know what i mean? cuz they're all really good

message 5: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 12 comments If there was to be a movie,which part would you like to audition for?

message 6: by BookDigger (new)

BookDigger | 4 comments Mod
Haha, well of course I'd love to be her haha, but I don't think I'd be the best role. Maybe either her mother or her friend. I'd be better as a supporting role.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambiese) | 1 comments hmmmm...i don't know....that's a hard question. but omgosh i've been saying forever that they need to make the series into a movie. that would be sooooooo freaking awesome!!! but it would be really hard to find someone to play jesse.

message 8: by Ms. (new)

Ms. | 12 comments Yup,cuz i mean,jesse is so hot lol.he will probably be my husband next.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Martin | 9 comments for me so far its Darkest Hour

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily Martin | 9 comments oh yeah and Amber it might b a movie the rights were sold to the same person who did the spiderwick chronicles (i think thats the one)i read that on Meg Cabot's website but yeah it would b hard to find some one to play Jesse

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The last one. can't remember naem right now

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 21 comments OMG mine has to be the last one it is just so sweet you can't find a more perfect love like there's!!!

message 13: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 7 comments holy hovorboards!
5th of course
or mayb 6th....

Emily ♥ monkeys | 27 comments Iriany wrote: "If there was to be a movie,which part would you like to audition for?"

the part in which they meet ..and the adventurous parts..and..uhm like ALL THE PARTS

Jesse is perfect ..I want to be Suze

Emily ♥ monkeys | 27 comments ♥Pammy (Honey Divine)♥ wrote: "The last one. can't remember naem right now"

i think its twilight(it was a cute ending)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 21 comments yes it was called Twilight. it was so adourable but i want more!!!!! like tons more cause then i want to know about the other adventures they have jesse and suze i mean

Emily ♥ monkeys | 27 comments me too....we should like e-mail meg and ask her to write more lol X_X

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookfan101) | 16 comments first book in a series is always the best.

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookfan101) | 16 comments Iriany wrote: "Yup,cuz i mean,jesse is so hot lol.he will probably be my husband next."

how can u evan marie a ghost? lol :)

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 21 comments you go to the priest who sees ghosts. or you dont you just like um well.... you would live together and bot ever be married.... haha that sounds so bad.

message 21: by Mio (new)

Mio | 1 comments Well I don´t really know which one to choose, but the first one convinced me to lobe the series so, shadowland is really good and twilight the last, just made me totally happy. So well yeah I guess those are my favourites and the but the rest is good too

Emily ♥ monkeys | 27 comments lol yah.. :]

message 23: by Caliophe (new)

Caliophe | 2 comments I like the last one the best I think that visit in the past.... so cool

message 24: by Shakila (new)

Shakila (shaks) | 2 comments Kat wrote: "first book in a series is always the best. "

Oooh!! I agree! Exactly what I was thinking. The first book in the mediator series- Shadowland, is the best book so far I think.

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily Martin | 9 comments The last, the last the last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Paige (new)

Paige (ilovetoread24) I would have to say Darkest Hour b/c that's when we learn so much about Jesse's past.

message 27: by Hani (new)

Hani lol

message 28: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyjaneli) I think my favourite book was the last one, although all are good. I like the last one because I get that concluding feeling where everything is right, yet I still want more. This always happens for me, I feel as if I want more books in the series, yet I know that this may not be possible. Every book just has its time where it is a good place to end. Meg Cabot succeeded with flying colours. I am glad that Jesse was actually real now, because then Sue can be with him and everything works out. Before I read it, I hadn't even considered the possibility.

message 29: by Astoria (new)

Astoria  (astoriamalfoy) | 3 comments Probably darkest Hour, the only reason I do not pick the "Twilight" one, is because it marked the end, and it makes me crave more.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

ALL OF THEM!!!

message 31: by Veronica (new)

Veronica AveryGirl:)♥ wrote: "ALL OF THEM!!!"

I second that :D

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ;)

message 33: by Anne (new)

Anne | 2 comments Can somebody tell me where can i get "every girl's dream"? I cant find it either in amazon or b&n.. Anybody know where i can get it? X( pleaseeee
Thankss!

message 34: by Faith (new)

Faith | 5 comments Veronica wrote: "AveryGirl:)♥ wrote: "ALL OF THEM!!!"

I second that :D"

third :P

message 35: by Gwen (new)

Gwen | 3 comments 6

message 36: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (jackiemaesummers) | 2 comments Mostly the first one