Anything you can think of, we have it! discussion

Fame RP!! > Fame RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 681 (681 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP HERE))

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky had just gotten finished with his shoot for the new movie due to come out in a months time.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall was walking down the sidewalk to the recording studio to record some songs for her new album.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky went out of the studio and passed Kendall as he went out and she went in. He didnt say anything he just kept walking as he put on his hat and sunglasses and walked down the sidewalk.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall smiled at Sky when she passed, she walked to the recording thing and got ready.
"Ready?" the dude asked
"Yep" Kendall said
"Ok, start" he said
Kendall began to sing, and it truly was beautiful

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky put his Ipod headphones in and hummmed his new song to himself as he memorized it even better than he had known it before.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She recorded more songs and then took a break and then began to record again, FINALLY she was done, she walked outside.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky got to his next job which was a live talkshow. He put on his fake work smile and took off his hat and glasses as he walked into the room he was supposed to be aired on.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna Marie was walking down the sidewalk, humming her favorite song.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((can Anna Marie know them?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna spotted Eden and James. She smiled and started walking towards them.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Says you," Anna Marie disagreed with a smile. "I love Metallica. They're awesome."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again, says you," Anna Marie repeated, half-smiling at Eden. She ran a hand through her hair.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna Marie chuckled.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna twisted her hair, looking around.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna smiled excitedly. "Sure, if it's exciting. I don't want any lame-o crap." She rolled her eyes.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't speak to quickly," Anna said. "If this isn't any fun, you will be called lame. By me. Which will make it offical."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna shrugged. "I'm used to it," she said casually.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah i get it lol))

Anna just listened to them, not saying anything.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall looked up and smiled at Summer, "Yea I'm fine, are you?" Kendall was also running away from her fans and the paparazzi, ugh. Well she was kinda used to them by now but it would also be nice to not have someone follow you everywhere.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky smiled fakely as he talked on the air. It was playing everywhere it was even on t.v.'s around town.

The interviewer suddeny asked him a question, "i heard a rumor that you are to be married this coming spring" she said. "is this true and if so who is the girl?" she asked.

Sky just continued to smile, "no...im not...i am happily single...and i would rather not date anyone right now" he said. "i will not be getting married...that is just one of the many rumors going around" he said still smiling.

She smiled, "i see....if you did want to get a girl what kind of person would you want her to be?" she asked.

Sky chuckled lightly, "thats a secret for me to know and you all to find out" he winked lightly and she just smiled, "i see well thank you for the interview" she smiled as his interview ended.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall sighed, "I agree completley" She glanced at a TV in a stores window and heard what Sky had said, she reconized him as the guy she saw earlier.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky waved and closed one eye as the camera went to commercials. Sky then thanked everyone in the recording studio and then put his hat and sunglasses on lightly and then he began to walk making sure that no one noticed who he was.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

KEndall smiled, "I'm Kendall" she looked at the TV again, "you know him?"

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Skyler sighed lightly and then he went into a cafe and sat down tiredly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you too, and cool" she said

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Sky smiled lightly, "hey summer" he chuckled lightly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Leelee :] wrote: "James narrowed his eyes slightly. "You know he doesn't like me. Why would he invite me?"

Eden played with the ends of her hair. "Well, technically he didn't invite you. He invited me, but we're ..."

Anna Marie bit her lip and slowed her pace, falling behind them. She didn't know what to say or do.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Skyler shrugged, "it was kind of annoying. that interview was borning" he said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"WEll ok then" Kendall said, she walked around.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Skyler chuckled lightly "im sorry...do u need pest b gone spray?" he joked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"More times than I can count," Anna said, not trying to sound cocky. "Why?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Prissy?" Anna said, her voice slightly annoyed, and raised an eyebrow at her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna Marie just gave her a confused look and shook her head. "Okay, I'll ditch this party. See ya," Anna said and started walking away.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendall walked around bored, knowing that there was the press somewhere behind her or around her following her every move, she didn't care anymore though, she was used to it.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna heard her and rolled her eyes. "She's the one to talk. Miss Perfect, I'm going to go around insulting everyone," she muttered under breath as she ran a hand through her hair and walked home.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((omg what if Anna Marie was actually invited to this party? lmao :] what do u think?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 19, 2010 09:49PM) (new)

((ok this is her dress lol i got bored and just decided to find a dress for her: ))

Anna Marie was at the party, just hanging out and talking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna got up with her friends and started dancing.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna continued to dance.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna heard something from the bathroom, recognizing the voice. "Crap," she muttered and walked closer to the bathroom. She knocked on the door.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Eden," Anna said faking a smile. "Nice job being subtle," she said sarcastically to both of them. "I couldn't hear that at all." She rolled her eyes.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard Eden's voice. I figured might as well bust you before someone else did," Anna said with a smile, playing with her hair.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna shrugged. "Suit yourself. I'll go get someone else to throw you out." She smiled at him and chuckled. "But if you're planning on staying for awhile, you should probably fix your hair and clothes," she suggested.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow. "Bad boy?" she repeated doubtfully.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 19, 2010 10:14PM) (new)

"Wait, you defended me?" Anna repeated. ".... Why?" she asked, befuddled. "And I wasn't judging. Apparently, it was an failed attempt to flirt with you." She blushed after admitting her mistake, but waited for his answer to her quiestions calmly.

((hehe that's a funny word.... befuddled....))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna raised her hands. "Sorry, didn't mean it in a bad way. And, uh, thanks, I guess. For defending me and all." She twisted her hair nervously.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna smiled back. "Thanks," she said as sincerely and started walking backwards. "Well, enjoy the party while you can. Before you get kicked out."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, why not?" Anna said with a smile to hide her slightly blush. She walked back over to him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm not influenced, so that reason's out," she said, placing her hand in his.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14