Anything you can think of, we have it! discussion

Romance RP > Romance RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP here after you make a charrie.Thanks))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah skipped to the park wished her brother was home from work.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Skyler and Kei both boarded to the skate park happily.

Skyler had a red board but the top was of course black on the bottom of her Zero board it was red and it had a knife going through the heart saying 'love backstabs'.

Kei had the completely black board with only the skull on the bottom of his Zero board.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah saw Skyler and Kei skate boarding. She climbed a tree trying to stay out of their way.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zeke sat on a bench bored listening to music.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei looked at her and waved as though saying thank you and then he winked and continued to ride to the skateboard his hands in his pockets as he tried to show off.

Skyler smiled to the girl and waved as well then she continued down the road as well.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah blushed when she saw Kei wink at her. She waved to both of them. 'Hi.' she yelled as they passed.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smiled, "hey!" he yelled back as he suddenly turned his board around and headed back Ammarah's way. He stopped by the tree she was in and looked up, "can i join you?" he asked.

Skyler smiled, "luck he's a handful" she joked and smiled as she turned a corner of the park.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

'Yeah sure... why not.' She smiled sweetly to Kei. She laughed at Skyler's joke. She started kicking her feet slightly just missing Kei's head by a few inches.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments ((brb))

Kei smiled and grabbed one of her feet, "watch were you kick these weapons" he joked. Then he grabbed a tree branch and easily pulled himself up next to her and he sat down, "ah! Good old tree seats" he smiled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 22, 2010 04:25PM) (new)

((kk)) She blushed again and sighed as he made his way up the tree. 'So, what brings you two here?' She asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston and Kacy left the house walking to the park.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston carried his sister on his back.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan got out of his car and ran to the park and saw his sister Ammarah in a tree with another person. She looked happy.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei shrugged, "well....we moved here a long time ago....we originally come from Australia though" he smiled his australian accent showing.

Skyler got to the skatepark and she did multiple tricks on her skateboard. The skater's watch her impressed with her hospital kick flip and multiple 360 turns.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

'That's so cool. Hey look, my brothers here.' She waved to him and came running over to them. 'Hey.' He said to them both.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston dropped her and they fell to the ground.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smiled, "hi there mate" he smiled.

Skyler saw the boy walk over to her cousin and the girl they had waved at before. She smiled as she saw her cousin smiling. She had lived with him and his family her life. She was glad to see him happy.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( can Kei Be Braxston's friend))

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments ((yeah sure lol))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g dinner time))
'Australian, cool. Make some room I wanna join the party.' Ammarah moved closer to Kei and blushed as their hands brushed. Then her brother came up and put his arm on her shoulder. 'So what are we talking about?'

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston yelled. "Wait i gotta text Kei to see if we can still hanng today." he siad then texted Kei.

Kacy laughed laughin in the grass.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments ((kk))

Kei smiled at her then his pocket began to ring with his text ringtone. The tone was Thanks For The Memory :Fall Out Boys:. He opened it and got the text from Braxston. He texted back ;yeah in a little bit im hangin with these two random people right now :D; then he sent it.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Be back in a couple mins ))

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments ((kk ^.^))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston laughed . 'Okay man btw Kacy and i are n thae park' He sent back and laid in the grass

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smiled, ;me too...im up in the tree with the two people XD fun huh? Skyler is in the park too. You know my cousin? Have i introduced you two yet? She's really cool; he smiled and then sent the message.

Skyler sneezed lightly and then she took a drink of water, "....someone is talking bout me" she said to herself as she sat on the skatepark bench.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

'Yea i think u introduceed me once.' He said back

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei opened his phone, ;oh cool. Wanna join me in my tree :P; he sent back.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments ((gtg for a bit ill try to get back on after a while ^.^))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oka))

He laughed' Sure what tree theres like a million?'

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah leaned on her brothers chest and looked down. Then she closed her eyes and daydreamed about clouds and colors and light.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smirked, ;you know that one tree...here ill hold onto the branch and kick my feet around so you see which one im talking about :P; he sent it. Then after he did seriously hung onto the branch and kicked his feet around. "im not doing this randomly...im trying to show my friend where i am" he smiled to Ammarah and her Brother.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston laughed and finally found that onee tree. "Het." he called from below

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alisha, I have that poster hanging above my bed))

DJ slipped off her shoes then scooped them up, se loved walking barefoot and wised they'd let her do it more often. She took a deep breath and enjoyed the breeze on her walk, she spotted eveyone by the trees and decided to see what was up.

~Tomorrow doesn't show anything but today's misfortunes reborn~

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((omg me too))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

☠XxDark_Wolf_SinouxX☠ wrote: "Kei smirked, ;you know that one tree...here ill hold onto the branch and kick my feet around so you see which one im talking about :P; he sent it. Then after he did seriously hung onto the branch a..."

Ammarah was snapped out of her reverie when she felt the tree shake and her brother laugh deeply. Then it started shaking even more when Jordan starting kicking.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smiled and pulled himself back up into the tree, "hey" he smiled and yelled back down to Braxton as he smiled widely. He was chuckling lightly as he had enjoyed that small out burst of energy he had used.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah was afraid the branch would snap so she jumped off suddenly. She looked up at the boys and smiled.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei looked down at her lightly confused then he smiled as well. He jumped down lightly making sure not to land on anyone. He leaned on the trunk of the tree his hands in his pockets, "so...you guys wanna go do something fun....or.....something?" he asked not knowing what to talk about.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

'Yeah!' Ammarah said looking up at her brother. He looked at his watch and said:'I can't... I gotta go to school in a few minutes.' He told them dryly. 'But, maybe next time. Bye guys.' He told them and go off the branch. Then he ran to his car and drove off waving.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei watched after him and smiled. "what about you guys?" he asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

'Course I do!' Ammarah told him with a smile, looking at the boy who had just arrived.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

DJ watched them, not wanting to talk; so she just watched, like she always does.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei smiled, "alright then...lets head out you guys" he smiled. "oh...i should probably tell sky i wont be back till later" he said "hold on a sec" he smiled as he punched in her number in his phone and began to call her.

Skyler's phone rang and she picked it up, "hey Kei what's up?" she asked.

Kei said, "i wont be back till later tonight so...youll have to wait at home or hang out with your friends if you want to alright?" he asked.

Skler smiled, "yeah thanks for telling me...later" she said and hung up.

Kei also hung up and put his phone back into his pocket.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah smiled. 'That's cute.' She said to Kei.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei looked at her and raised an eyebrow smiling, "oh....how so?" he asked wonderingly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

'It's sweet, that you would call her and let her know we're going out.' She smiled.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 58 comments Kei blushed lightly and smiled, "well she is my cousin...and i didnt want her to be worried or nothing..." he said as he rubbed the back of his head lightly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah laughed. 'So were are we going?'

« previous 1