Damon Salvatore: Dark, Brooding, Mysterious (Vampire Diaries) discussion

Book 4

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 11 comments Mod
Has anyone read the newest Vampire Diaries? I was hooked by the humor on the first page. Has anyone read it yet.

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 88 comments Mod
I have another book I am reading first: The City of Bones book #3. Sorry, Vampire Diaries, you have to wait a little! Maybe this weekend...

message 3: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Megan wrote: "Has anyone read the newest Vampire Diaries? I was hooked by the humor on the first page. Has anyone read it yet."

I have read the whole book & it was good but I didn't like the last chapter much...

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Christabella wrote: "Megan wrote: "Has anyone read the newest Vampire Diaries? I was hooked by the humor on the first page. Has anyone read it yet."

I have read the whole book & it was good but I didn't like the las..."

I know! I couldn't stand how Damon becomes human (?) and Stefan cant! It ruins it! I'm so sad now! :(

message 5: by Meg (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 11 comments Mod
Me neither, how can Damon becomes _________

message 6: by Melanie (new)

How can he become human? Because it was a stupid ending!

message 7: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nicki wrote: "How can he become human? Because it was a stupid ending!"

It made me sad:(

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Christabella wrote: "Nicki wrote: "How can he become human? Because it was a stupid ending!"

It made me sad:("

ikr? i was like so frustrated!

message 9: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (ronnievgirl) | 1 comments well im rooting for damon and elena, so maybe the two of them being human will bring them together

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lenora wrote: "well im rooting for damon and elena, so maybe the two of them being human will bring them together"

me too! (:

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicki wrote: "How can he become human? Because it was a stupid ending!"

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sitting there like omg are you serious!

message 12: by Artemis (new)

Artemis I was soo pissed that he turned human! i think stephan should be human though he just isn't man enough to be a vampire. I hope LJ Smith fixes the whole Damon being a human thing. And can I just say I Really want to know what happened in the Hotel room!!!!!!!

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Haha I'm sure he'll turn vamp pretty soon, but he'll be a weak new vamp. I'm extremely pissed. it was completely random, and I hope things are back to normal in the new one.

and yea haha stefan definitely isn't man enough to be vampire lol.

message 14: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Nicki wrote: "Haha I'm sure he'll turn vamp pretty soon, but he'll be a weak new vamp. I'm extremely pissed. it was completely random, and I hope things are back to normal in the new one.

and yea haha stefan de..."

I agree.. Damon should be a vampire again

message 15: by Melanie (new)

he'll obviously become a vamp soon enough.....but he'll be new and weak :\