twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > I Feel Bad for Jacob

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments I feel bad for Jacob because the only reason Bella went to hang out with him was because Edward left her. I think if Bella got to choose who to be with, she would dump Jacob and go to Edward!

message 2: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Bella said herself though, (this is before the kiss at the end of eclipse) that during that time,she only ever saw his as a brother, who helped her through a hard time by being her 'Sun' in a way.

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Yeah Jake has the short end of the stick with that one... for his sake I hope he imprints on someone that can love him for his whole self. I love B & E, but I can't stand to see Jake's heart broken over and over again, even though he is a bit of a pushy bastard.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments yea! i know, so why does hse play flirt with jacob so much if she knows its hurting him that they can't be together

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments yea, i always did wonder who jacob imprinted on...i hope its not bella. i agree, i hope its someone nice and loves jacob. bella's sweet, but she doesn't have to rub it in jacobs face that shes with edward and would never be with him

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well...
I do feel bad for Jacob.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 5 comments yea, i know he didnt' really imprint on bella, but i still think he's just beating himself up too much, he can't stop what bella and edward got going!

message 8: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 17 comments i hope he imprints on someone too. for every one sake. (including mine) i'll scream, burn the book, and then eat the ashes if bella leaves edward for jacob at the last min.

message 9: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 17 comments lol, i'm glad someone doesn't see me as crazy for doing that

message 10: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments u know wat? I WANT THE F$#@^%&* BOOK OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 17 comments AMEN!!

message 12: by Yasmin (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments I REALLY CAN@T WAIT ANY LONGER FOR THE BOOK< im gonna go crazy.
does anyone know if the Breaking dawn realease is the same for Britain as it is for America??? cos if its not i really am NOT gonna survive!

message 13: by Cailin (new)

Cailin (leahynremtp) | 17 comments isn't it suppose to come out august 3rd this year or some time like that?

message 14: by Alia (new)

Alia al-sharif | 1 comments hey guyz what do u think is going to happen with bella in the next book

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim hey I'm new to this group, but i wanted to say that I was reading on Stephenie Meyer's website last night and she put on there that Jacob never imprinted on bella - if she had it would've happened when he first saw her after his transformation. He tried forcing it in the end when he kept looking at her, but it never happened.

I don't hate Jacob Black - but i definitely don't like him either! I can't believe that he would kiss Bella knowing that she didn't want him to and then force her into it again!!! What a jerk! I hope that him and edward duke it out in the fourth book and that Edward wins (mean I know) but that would be an awesome story line!

message 16: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Oh yes i am soo hoping for a big showdown between them, i think the fans of both Edward and Jacob are hoping for it I sure am. and i hope Edward Thrashes him once and for all! :D

Mack-a-doodle & cheese  (mack-a-doodle) Dido!!!

message 18: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin (dreamsfromanotherplanet) | 285 comments Ha ha ha ha ha yup definately :D i cant wait!!!!