romance rp discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,097 (1097 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 2117 comments Mod
((start here))

message 2: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo walked into her hair salon. Her long black and pink hair swishing behind her.

message 3: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Siobhan parked her car somewhere downtown and walked down the sidewalk, her high heels claking on the ground with each step. She was headed to the designer store to see her design rankings. She held her black purse tightly under her arm.

message 4: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing sat on a bench and took a drink of his water as he had just finished his new photoshoot for the designer hot topic brand not to far down the street from his modeling agency and his studio. He looked at the sky as he sat on the bench.

message 5: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo opened up shop. She wondered what type of business she would get today.

message 6: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing stretched on the bench tiredly and then he decided to stand up and walk to go buy some food. He was kind of hungry after modeling all morning since early.

message 7: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo was relived when two of her workers came. She walked out side to have a smoke. She saw Chancing walk by.

message 8: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Siobhan continued to walk. She glanced in a hair salon, but she had already gotten her hair done last week. She walked into a small store not far from it. "I'm heeree," she sang and went intothe back room to look at her latest designs.

message 9: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing glanced at her and nodded in greeting and then continued to walk by.

message 10: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Siobhan's manager showed her the charts of latest brands of clothing sold across the nation. "I'M ONLY NUMBER 9?!" Siobhan shrieked, slapping her hand down on the table. "I have to get to number 1! I'm alwas number 1!" she whined. "I hate this nation!"

message 11: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing heard the yelling and looked into the store. He walked in with his modeling agency shirt on. They usually bought from this company for there girl models. And he was currently the most famous boy model around. "....is there a problem in here? I heard yelling...and i know we buy from you guys...so i was kinda worried" he said.

message 12: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo sighed as he walked off. She thought ... he would never like a ghetto princess like me

message 13: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing saw the list, "so...you got 6th place on this thing then?" he asked. "why's it such a big deal? I mean...you just gotta work harder to get to the first spot again right?" he said with his normal unemotional face.

message 14: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments ((yah :D))

Isabella sat on the bench outside of her hairsalon. Playing in her long pink and black hair. Her pink 3 inch high heels were killing her feet.

message 15: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments "No! I'm number 9 !" she emphasized. 9! Do you know what that does to my reputation?" her face turned slightly pink. "And I already worked hard for this! I can't afford to wok harder! I'll be sitting around more and then I'll get fat! And I'll also get wrinkles!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston was driving in the car with Kacy his little sister who needed to get her hair done. "Okay i'll park and coe in,butim not staying the whole time." He said.
"Come on Brax."She said. "Its Only and hour."
"yea an hour of women talking about their feelings and how their hair looks today and what to wear tommorow." he said as they walked threw the doors.

message 17: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Chancing wasn't paying much attention to her, "...look if it makes any difference...i dont really care...not being mean or anything...ok maybe a little...but...im a model as long i have clothes to wear for my modeling i dont care where its from" he said. "but if it helps anymore ill tell the company boss to use your designs more...but the reason you went down is because you still have the same old designs as usual...make 50 more designs and ill talk to my director and then you wont be number 9 anymore...right?" he said.

message 18: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Siobhan frowned and stared at Chancing, but shook her head violently. "No. No, you shouldn't do that. I want to get a higher ranking on my own." She sighed. "I'll just create more...and hope they work." She crossed her arms and glared at the screen with her #9.

((gtg might be on later tomorrow))

message 19: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

((kk same here))

Chancing shrugged, "what ever...less work for me to do" he said as he began to walk out of the store again.

message 20: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo smiled as she saw a man and what looked like his little sis walk in. "Hey,how can I help yall?" she asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2010 06:56PM) (new)

"We'd like to .."
"Shut up braxston your not gonna decide what to do with MY hair." she said laughing and lighlty pushing him.
he smiled.and took a set.
"I'd just like to cut off the dead ends and layer it.' Kacy smiled

message 22: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo smiled. "Sure, okay." she said. Indigo walked from behind the counter motioning for the girl to follow her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kacy followed.

message 24: by Xox_Kyosuki_xoX (new)

Xox_Kyosuki_xoX (aleka) Chasity walked to the city her purple hand bag across her shoulder. She had her hands in her pockets and looked with her big ivy green eyes darting around with a big smile across her face wondering where to go first.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston just remained sitting.

message 26: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "So, is he your brother?" said Indigo as she started on the girl's head. She was half paying attention to her hair, half paying attention to the man.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea."kacy smiled."My big brother."

message 28: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo smiled. "You must like him enough to let him drive you to a hair appointment." she laughed. Indigo glanced over at him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Braxston was looking around. 'this is what girls do on saturdays.' he thought.

"well my lisence got susspened So he said he'd help me out. Plus we like to hang." Kacy said.

message 30: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Hang? I never hang with my older brother. But your's seems cool. Do yall live around here?" Indigo asked. She began to layer the girl's hair.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeaa we're really close. And yea we live about 30 minutes away."

message 32: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Cool, I bet you don't have problems with his girlfriend either?" Indigo asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"He doesnt have a girlfriend." Kacy said

message 34: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Really? A cute guy like him." said Indigo finishing her hair. "There ya' go."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"thank you and you wanna meet him?You seem intrested." Kacy sadi.

Braxston looked dead. He stood up.

message 36: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo smiled. "Sure." she said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Kacy smiled. Walking out. "FINALLY it took forever!" Braxston exaggerted "u ready to go eat lunch?" he asked "yea but i want you to meet indigo." She smiled
he turned to face the gilr." Hello." he smiled

message 38: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo smiled. "Hey." she said while holding out a light brown hand for him to shake. Wishing her nails weren't so long she quickly snatched her hand away from his. "You, must be Braxston. I've heard a lot about you." Indigo smiled.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg be back tommorow))

"Alot huh." he smiled once more. "Like what?"

message 40: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments ((aww :( okay lol! same))

"Like how cool you are to your little sister here." Indigo smiled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." He smiled
Kacy was talking to some girl

message 42: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Yeah, but I don't wanna hold you all up so..." said Indigo while looking down at her heels.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well..Okay.:" He said walking towards the door.Kacy followed. He stopped "Wait ugh Would you like to go to lunch with us?" He asked

message 44: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Sure, I'd like that." smiled Indigo.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." He smiled Waiting for her.
Kacy rolled her eyes she hated when he made her late and she was starving. "Such a flirt." She mumbled

message 46: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments Indigo followed them out the door. Knowing the other workers at the shop would run things. "So, where are we headed?" she smiled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well we usually go to Olive garden then out to get ice cream."He smiled opening the door for both Indigo and Kacy.

message 48: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "Sounds like fun to me." Indigo smiled.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay but if u like dont want it there its fine.we can go where ever." He said

message 50: by Rana ♥ (new)

Rana ♥ (ranaluvskorbenlondon) | 48 comments "No, it's cool with me. As long as I'm with you." said Indigo.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22