Love Inspired Historicals discussion

All things Dancing With The Stars!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Okay, it's time for the thread, since the show starts tomorrow! Yay!
Anyone have any favorites already? I am hoping Evan Lysacek does well, but I not sure who I am voting for yet! We'll have to see tomorrow night! :)

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments We dont get the american one here.

message 3: by Heidi (last edited Mar 23, 2010 11:45AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I am hoping Evan Lysacek does well too! He is my favorite right now. I really like his personality, and I bet he will dance as well as he skates! I didn't care for Jake, The Bachelor this year, so I'm not big on him, and I'm not a big Kate, or Pam Anderson fan either, so those are the only ones that I wouldn't want to win. I'm not wishing anyone bad luck of course (and I don't want to offend anyone who likes those folks)! Not being a fan of theirs however, I just have other people I would rather see more of, and some I want to see less of on the show as it goes along. Lol, plus, I wouldn't want to see them on all of the talk shows after the show is over :P

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments I never pick a favorite till i've seen them all interact with their partners and how the first dance goes.

message 5: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Hehe, you are too nice Heidi, as always. :)
Had Jake not chosen Vienna I might have rooted for him, but as it is, I don't wish to see her each week in the audience, so I will not be voting for him. Also, I want Pam Anderson off first thing. I am not a fan of hers, and I don't wish to watch her on this show!

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments I hope Evan does well too. I usually don't get to see the show until it is on the computer - so I'm behind in seeing what happens ~ and sometimes I forget to check.

I try to be objective about the dancing, but personality counts too.

message 7: by Heidi (last edited Mar 22, 2010 07:00AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lol, you are sweet Melody :) I wish I could be more objective about judging it just on the dancing Lee. I have to say that I always cheer on the stars that I like best as far as their personality and character though. Lol about Vienna Melody! ;)

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Melody wrote: "Hehe, you are too nice Heidi, as always. :)
Had Jake not chosen Vienna I might have rooted for him, but as it is, I don't wish to see her each week in the audience, so I will not be voting for him..."

UGH...I was yelling at the screen everytime he picked her for the rose ceremony. Poor Tenley! She had the best rejection comments ever though!

message 9: by Heidi (last edited Mar 22, 2010 09:42AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Jennifer wrote: "Melody wrote: "Hehe, you are too nice Heidi, as always. :)
Had Jake not chosen Vienna I might have rooted for him, but as it is, I don't wish to see her each week in the audience, so I will not b..."

I know, didn't you just love how he kept her until the end, despite no "chemistry" . Then on their fantasy date, just before he chose one of the two girls, he got distant and just popped the "chemistry" thing on her. I would have been like, "Uh, then why all the kissing, and why keep me until the end! Couldn't you have figured that out just a liiiiitle bit sooner!" :P

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Heidi wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Melody wrote: "Hehe, you are too nice Heidi, as always. :)
Had Jake not chosen Vienna I might have rooted for him, but as it is, I don't wish to see her each week in the audience,..."

Yeah, I was rooting for Tenley. They were perfect together, but apparently he was thinking otherwise...or not thinking at all!

message 11: by Melody (last edited Mar 22, 2010 06:03PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I was also yelling at each rose ceremony Jen! We'd get along so well! ;) That girl just grated on my everlasting nerve, and I am not sure why exactly. I just loved Tenley, and I think she handled herself beautifully! I'd rather see her on DWTS!
I think that whole chemistry thing was stupid. Poor girl, hope she finds a guy worthy of her!

Haha, I can NEVER be objective, just isn't in me. Though I can admit when my favorites didn't perform as they should! But that doesn't stop me from voting even when they do badly, lol.

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Melody wrote: "I was also yelling at each rose ceremony Jen! We'd get along so well! ;) That girl just grated on my everlasting nerve, and I am not sure why exactly. I just loved Tenley, and I think she handled h..."

lol! My friend and I were texting back and forth about the Bachelor and we were Jake lovers in the beginning when he was on the bachelorette, but now we've changed our minds! My friend said that Vienna and Wes(the jerk that was only on the bachelorette for music and had a girlfriend) should end up together

message 13: by Melody (last edited Mar 22, 2010 09:22PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I love your friends idea! They'd be a good match I think. *Shudders* I was a total Jake fan when he was on the Bachelorette too, I was hopeful he'd finally be a Bachelor I could really like, but no...

And Chelsie Hightower is my favorite girl dancer, so I am so sad she was paired with Jake this season!

message 14: by Heidi (last edited Mar 23, 2010 11:33AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I liked Nicole Scherzinger & Derek Hough (So elegant!), Buzz Aldrin & Ashly Costa (I just thought he was too sweet!), Niecy Nash & Louis Van Amstel (She was hilarious, love her), Aiden Turner & Edyta Sliwinska dancing to Hungry Like the Wolf (I liked how rock and roll they made it), and of course Evan Lysacek & Anna Trebunskaya (Another very elegant couple!).

On to the strangest dance of the night however, Pamela Anderson & Damian Whitewood. What the heck was that?! That was a bit too, um, well, risque shall we say? Then on top of it, was I the only one that thought she acted a bit tipsy (no accusations, just wondering, don't want to offend any fans)? She was biting her partners hand as they got off the stage, then she was acting all funny when they interviewed her. OK, gotta go, but can't wait to hear what everyone else thought :)

message 15: by Melody (last edited Mar 22, 2010 09:43PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Derek and Mark are my favorite guy dancers on the show, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the Pussycat Dolls girl. They did very well.
I loved Buzz too, it was sweet I agree! My Mom voted for him, she's so cute...
LOVED Evan, can't wait to see him perform again, that's where my votes went!
Pam Anderson makes me sick, I thought the same thing, and I wonder how long she's going to try to be the young girl she was on Bay Watch... Seriously, she's not in her twenties anymore, but I don't think anyone has told her...
I enjoyed Brooke Burke hosting instead of Samantha Harris. Samantha got on my nerves, so I was happy with the change this season!
Can't wait to hear others opinions either, this is going to be great having discussions weekly! Yay!

message 16: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments I thought this didn't start until the 29th. Did I miss a show?

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Lee wrote: "I thought this didn't start until the 29th. Did I miss a show?"

It started last night...you can watch it online at abc.com

message 18: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Melody wrote: "Derek and Mark are my favorite guy dancers on the show, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the Pussycat Dolls girl. They did very well.
I loved Buzz too, it was sweet I agree! My..."

Samantha Harris did make it annoying to watch! I've yet to watch it, but not a fan of Pamela Anderson anyway.

message 19: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Whew, glad I'm not the only one who things she was annoying!

message 20: by Heidi (last edited Mar 23, 2010 11:41AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Melody wrote: "Derek and Mark are my favorite guy dancers on the show, and I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked the Pussycat Dolls girl. They did very well.
I loved Buzz too, it was sweet I agree! My..."

You know, I know you are going to think this is funny, but when I was looking at Derek last night I thought you two would make such a cute couple :) Maybe you need to go on the Bachelor, be a crowd favorite, and then get on DWTS, so you could be paired up with him ;)

Oh, and tell your mom I agree with her vote. I voted for Buzz too! I couldn't help it!

message 21: by Melody (last edited Mar 23, 2010 11:53AM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments That's hilarious, because I would totally date Derek! He is so cute! :) I always have told my Mom if I got famous enough to be on the show I better get paired with Derek, hehe.

Awesome, I'll let my Mom know. :)

message 22: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments lol. he is a cutie...but a little young for me!

message 23: by Melody (last edited Mar 24, 2010 12:04PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I don't even know how old he is... going to have to Google him...
Haha, my age, perfect. :)

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Ok, I finally watched it! Buzz was cute. I love Ochocinco! :D The Pussycat Doll is really good too. I'm a Kate fan so i like her as well. Didn't think she deserved as low of a score as she got even though she wasn't that great, and Shannen did horrible compared to her and got a higher score. Sometimes I think they have these things rigged if they think their fan base will bale them out.

message 25: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I think the judges like who they like and judge accordingly, which is not fair. I was so irritated, (okay so maybe I was mad), last season when they let Maya get away with tripping in her dress, and when Kym Johnson did the same when her dress fell apart they scored her and Donny way lower because of it. They can drive me crazy. I only like Bruno, he cracks me up.

message 26: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments I watched it and I was happy to see Evan do so well. I thought he was surprisingly stiff and clumsy in practice for a skater though.

I think the Pussycat Doll has a big advantage and it showed. She did well - as did the sportscaster.

Buzz was cute - and he may get a lot of popularity points, but he didn't dance well. I think Ochocinco did a good job and seems like he could grow into a big competitor. He also seemed nice.

I thought Kate & Shannon both did pretty badly - but I think I liked Shannon's better than Kate's.

The judges seemed kind of harsh to me ~ especially Len. I know he's always the harsh one but he must have wanted to come out grouchy for some reason.

message 27: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments the guy dancing with pam whats her name is an aussie I found out.

message 28: by Heidi (last edited Mar 25, 2010 01:11PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lee wrote: "I watched it and I was happy to see Evan do so well. I thought he was surprisingly stiff and clumsy in practice for a skater though.

I think the Pussycat Doll has a big advantage and it showed. S..."

I know, usually he can be a bit harsh in his overall judging, but I think most of the time Len is fair. This week however he seemed just mean spirited in his critiques. He didn't have to say things the way he did. He wasn't as professional as he normally is. I don't know what was up with him this week either.

I like the mix of judges though, Carrie Ann usually has something nice to say about everyone, even if they don't get a high score from her. Len is the harsh critic, very old school, but really knows his ballroom. Then you have Bruno, who is a good judge, but over the top and funny, the comedic relief.

I can't wait for next week! :)

message 29: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments It was a tough week for judging, but they usually start out like that week one it seems...
I can't wait either! I am excited. I love this show! :)

message 30: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Bruno cracks me up!

message 31: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments Heidi wrote: "Lee wrote: "I watched it and I was happy to see Evan do so well. I thought he was surprisingly stiff and clumsy in practice for a skater though.

I think the Pussycat Doll has a big advantage and ..."

That is exactly how I feel about the judges. I had to laugh when the host (I am having a total lapse and forgetting his name) but he said we needed to remember Len hadn't stayed up this late since last season or something like that. That was funny ~ but although Len is usually fair but tough, I agree that he just seemed a little more mean spirited.

It seems like a promising cast though, I can't wait to see the next one. :o)

message 32: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I think my favorite Bruno analogy was when he told Cody Linley he was like a twinkling twinkie! I was thinking really Bruno? I want a twinkling twinkie! LOL

message 33: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Lee wrote: "Heidi wrote: "Lee wrote: "I watched it and I was happy to see Evan do so well. I thought he was surprisingly stiff and clumsy in practice for a skater though.

I think the Pussycat Doll has a big ..."

Tom Bergeron is the host. He's does have some good one liners.

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Melody wrote: "I think my favorite Bruno analogy was when he told Cody Linley he was like a twinkling twinkie! I was thinking really Bruno? I want a twinkling twinkie! LOL"

I thought the same thing!

message 35: by Melody (last edited Mar 25, 2010 11:24PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Well then Jen if you ever find a twinkling twinkie send me one, and I will do the same! :)

message 36: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments lol! Will do!

message 37: by Heidi (last edited Mar 29, 2010 10:39PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I wish we could have watched DWTS tonight, but we weren't home, so we DVR'd it. I am dying to talk with all of you about it, so we will hopefully get to watch it tomorrow night, and I will comment on Wednesday. So bummer, but I wont be checking the thread tomorrow, as I don't want any spoilers before I see it for myself :)!

message 38: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Well...most of them weren't that great. Only Pussycat doll and Evan. Amazing how many were already feeling the pressure and fighting with their dance partners. It's alot more than past seasons. And if you think about the show is about those who have never danced before so Kate and Buzz are the ones that have to really learn it all. Everyone else has danced in someway or acted.... Even though Kate did do awful, I feel bad for her. I actually am a Kate fan and I'm pulling for her to get through to the next week so she can get over her nerves.

message 39: by Heidi (last edited Mar 30, 2010 07:38PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments I just finished watching the results show, and I think Kate should have gotten sent home, and not just because I'm not a fan of hers (sorry Jennifer and her other fans :), she was awful both weeks. Shannon wasn't a favorite of mine either, but she did far better than Kate. I think Shannon's bad attitude got her sent home though. I didn't like that she was giving her pro the finger (or should I say fingers, yikes!) and being ugly during practice either, but Kate had a bad attitude too. Rolling your eyes at the judges is rude and immature (again, no offense to Jennifer or her other fans, just my take on that :). I knew Pam Anderson wouldn't go home, she dances well, but I think people are getting tired of her overt sexuality. Ugh! The night she was supposed to be Marilyn I was getting so tired of her (no offense to her fans either :) Marilyn act. She couldn't stop pretending to be Marilyn even in her interview after her dance! :P

Oh well, I'm just glad that Evan and Nichole (love her dancing on DWTS, but not a Pussycat Dolls fan, lol, or a fan of her costumes in either!) are still there, they are by far the best dancers, (although I still love Niecy. She just makes me laugh and smile). I know both of them have dance experience, as do some of the others (I've even heard Kate was a cheerleader) in some fashion, but as the mom of a dancer I can tell you that just because you can do one style of dance, doesn't mean it will translate well into another. In fact it can be a liability because you have to retrain your body. You may be used to a certain posture, the way you arch or don't arch your foot, dancing on the ball of your foot, or more with the heel, and on and on. Also, some people just have natural dancing ability. I see that too at the dance studio. A girl will move up multiple levels in a particular dance dicipline in a matter of months, when it took other girls years to do the same thing. You just never know who will take to dancing or a particular style of dance. So, I also don't think that not having danced means that you will be the worst either. So no offense to you Jen, nothing personal, you know I love ya girl ;), but I have to disagree with you that it's about those who have never danced before. It's about what the title of the show says it is, dancing with the stars. It's just fun to see your favorite star get out there and dance! :)

message 40: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Heidi wrote: "I just finished watching the results show, and I think Kate should have gotten sent home, and not just because I'm not a fan of hers (sorry Jennifer and her other fans :), she was awful both weeks...."

It's also the charisma and acting part...that's where most contestants have the advantage if they can act, they can pull it off no matter how badly they dance. I understand that you dance one form of dance you have to train yourself, but at least you know musicality wise what to do already...you start from the bottom up with those who don't know a thing. That's just my opinion. No offense taken. Totally see your point too.
And I'm only a Kate fan cause I loved watching her (Jon) and Kate plus eight show. They all had difficulties and bad attitudes with their partners. Goes with the territory of learning something new.

message 41: by Heidi (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Jennifer wrote: "Heidi wrote: "I just finished watching the results show, and I think Kate should have gotten sent home, and not just because I'm not a fan of hers (sorry Jennifer and her other fans :), she was awf..."

I was amazed at some of the prima donna attitudes the stars had this season. I have seen it a bit before, but not as bad as this season for some reason. So I agree they all had bad attitudes. Like I was saying I couldn't believe Shannon flipped a double bird! :P I don't agree though that it always goes with learning something new. I think with a lot of them it is the star thing. They are used to being a bit pampered, and told how good they are at what they do, not doing something where they are critiqued, and treated like everyone else around them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to disagree for disagreements sake, so no offense :). It's just that I have seen beginning dancers who work hard, repeating the same thing over and over, and not acting ugly about it. I think it is more about the personality of the individual, and in this case the star factor.

message 42: by Melody (last edited Mar 31, 2010 12:28PM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments I had to record it too, and watch later, so I have stayed away from commenting. I am caught up now though! :)
I was surprised to see Shannen leave because she did much better, but I think Heidi is right she just has a bad attitude. It works well in certain acting roles,like when she was in Charmed, I loved that show while she was on it. On a show where we vote for the dance and personality, she needs to give us reason to vote for her! My opinions on that. :) I am hoping that Mark Ballas can take the time to heal right though, I feel for him!
Oh my I couldn't stand Pam, she was driving me crazy!!! I was glad to see her in bottom two, I didn't think she'd go home, but I was hoping!
I love Evan, as I hoped to, and I think that by far the Pussycat dolls girl is the best. Sad I don't remember her name... I also suppose I may just like watching Derek dance. ;)

message 43: by Heidi (last edited Mar 31, 2010 09:09PM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Melody wrote: "I had to record it too, and watch later, so I have stayed away from commenting. I am caught up now though! :)
I was surprised to see Shannen leave because she did much better, but I think Heidi is..."

We have the two same favorites :) I love watching those two couples dance! I confess I love watching Niecy though too, she is such a funny lady and seems so sweet, although she is no where as good as Evan or Nicole. All of the others are great to watch, well, except Kate, she is just not a good dancer (no offense Kate fans :), and of course Pam. Pam is an OK dancer, but she drives me crazy too Melody(no offense to Pam fans :). Also, as much as I love Buzz as a personality, he isn't really exciting to watch, very sweet, but not exciting. I really admire him doing the show though at his age though :) The others couples just don't have the great routines, chemistry, and tricks in their dancing that Evan and Nicole (the pusscat doll :) and their pros do. Of the pros I can only remember Derek's name (Maybe it's just that he is your future hubby that keeps his name in my head, lol ;).

PS I felt so sorry for Mark too :( I hope the dancers still get paid when injured, like the pro athletes (baseball, football, basketball) do.

message 44: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Oh Heidi, you make me laugh, I love it, the future Mrs. Hough. I could handle that! Lol At least you know her name is Nicole, I totally didn't remember that! I know the dancers names, but the contestants is another story...
Yep, we do have the same favorites, though that does not surprise me at all! I love Buzz too, but he shouldn't stay long as he isn't great, I just admire him a lot! That is cool to try something at his age! But him over Pam I'll take Buzz!

I love last night's result show because I love the Beach Boys and John Stamos, that was fun to watch, and listen to! For once I liked the music on the results show, usually I fast forward! (One of the best features ever!)

I hope Mark still gets paid too. Hopefully he'll be back in the fall! I'm sad we only got to see him for two weeks.

message 45: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Metz | 80 comments I just got caught up too and I have to agree with most of the comments already made ~ I think Kate has had a pretty bad attitude too to be honest. She also frowns a lot and isn't dancing well. Her partner doesn't even think she wants to be there and I don't enjoy watching her.

I didn't like watching her on the show either (Jon & Kate plus 8). I don't excuse anything Jon did at all (or her if the rumors are right) but I remember thinking that I would've hated being talked to and about the way she did him most of the time. She was very tough on him and it had to be her way or it was wrong. I think she's a good mom and I hoped they would be able to work it out - but ...

Anyway, I am not a big Shannon fan - but I think her dancing was much better than Kate's. I would even argue her attitude was.

I am so sorry about her partner's injury and I hope they do have some kind of plan to cover that. He seemed very nice.

Pam's attitude is getting a little old. I think she has to have more to her than that and I wish she would show us that she's a real person and not a stereotype. It might gain her more votes. I think she's playing a strategy to get votes via her sexy image and it's not paying off.

I did enjoy this results show more than in the past ~ maybe nostalgia? The Haiti shots made me sad though.

I'm so glad Evan did well again and the Pussycat doll (is her name Nicole?) she was really good - but then Derek is awesome too.

Buzz is getting the sentimental vote. I think it's brave and wonderful that he's still active and doing something new at his age and drawing attention to his past but I wonder how long that will last. Do you think people will keep voting for him over the really good dancers and give him the mirror ball?

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (texasaggieteacher) | 4102 comments Derek is 24 Melody! Just thought you should know....LOL

And Pamela Anderson can go...i don't like her either. Too much of a ditz(or playing it). And she's pushing the whole sex symbol thing...although Bruno is helping her!

message 47: by Heidi (last edited Apr 01, 2010 12:34AM) (new)

Heidi | 985 comments Lee wrote: "I just got caught up too and I have to agree with most of the comments already made ~ I think Kate has had a pretty bad attitude too to be honest. She also frowns a lot and isn't dancing well. Her ..."

I agree with you about Pam and Kate (and as always no offense to their fans)as far as their behavior on DWTS. I really would like to see past the stereotype Pam puts forth as well. It is annoying to see her keep acting off the dance floor. She is an OK dancer too, but her annoying facade keeps you from wanting to vote for her. Melody was right, it is about dance AND personality. I dislike Kate's attitude in practice, her eye rolling at the judges, and she is just a really bad dancer. She doesn't have a personality that endears me to her, or the dancing skills, and that combination just doesn't make me want to vote for her. I voted one time for Buzz because of my admiration for him and his sweet personality. I didn't want to see him voted off first. However, I have to say I wont be voting for him anymore. He just isn't a good enough dancer, and again, it's about both, good dancing and personality. So I don't think that the voters will give him the mirror ball, and they will only keep him up until a certain point. I think right now (no offense, this is just my thoughts on the voting) people are voting for Buzz until Kate is voted off. I think most people don't like the idea of him leaving before her. I could be wrong, but I think we will see him go soon after Kate.

On a much sadder note, oh my goodness, I cried so hard when the mambo dancer from Haiti talked about losing his little boy in the earthquake! As a mother myself I felt my heart break for him. They did an amazing dance in honor of the people of Haiti though, and I think that a lot of people who love dance or the show, will donate to the organization that the show gave for people to call.

To sum it up though for next week (no offense to Pam, Kate, or Buzz fans), I hope that Kate goes next, then Buzz (sorry Melody), and then Pam. I think that is the order from worst to best (well better, none of them are the best) dancers. As much as I dislike Pam's little act, her dancing is better, and her personality isn't bad enough that I couldn't stand another week with her on the show. Buzz, I just love how sweet he is, but he is a bit boring to watch. As far as Kate goes, her attitude and poor dancing make her the one I want to go next.

I really am looking forward to week three though! :) Hopefully the dancers will be more settled with their partners, and the nerves, and tension will be a bit less, making for some great routines! :)

message 48: by Melody (last edited Apr 02, 2010 12:24AM) (new)

Melody | 2493 comments No need to apologize Heidi! That doesn't offend me in the slightest, I love hearing everyone's varying opinions! :)
I can't wait for next week, I also hope the nerves get settled!
I am going on my cruise next Saturday so I'll miss the next Monday, and will be dying to see what happens when I get back. :) Next weeks results maybe will give us an idea as to who is going to be around...
I only voted for Evan this past week, and that's probably what I will stick with, unless he does something to make me irritated, lol.

message 49: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments LOL Jennifer! :) Thanks.

message 50: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylstjohn) | 222 comments Shannon was way better than Buzz or Kate or the soap guy, but obviously she doesn't have as many fans. A lot of it's a popularity contest.

« previous 1 3 4 5