that one group on goodreads...! discussion

iPods AND MP3 Players!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) omg i luvv ipods! talk about there awesomeness here! :D

message 2: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i hav a green one. its my first and i got it on christmas

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ I LIke How U Dont Have To Have Headphones

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i lost mii ipod

message 5: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) thats really suckish

message 7: by Devan, Sarcasm Expert (last edited Mar 31, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) iPods?

EVIL! Don't you see they plot?
They're trying to take over the world! Soon they will take over everyones minds.
The day will come just you wait and see.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ I Dont Have One NO More...:(

message 9: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) Devan wrote: "iPods?
EVIL! Don't you see they plot?
They're trying to take over the world! Soon they will take over everyones minds.
The day will come just you wait and see."

thats actually kinda creepy D:

message 10: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) ♥♥♥Tiffani♥M&Ms♥♥♥ wrote: "I Dont Have One NO More...:("

what happened?

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Left A Dent In The Wall

message 12: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) did u get it taken away cuz of that??

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) Is the wall ok? How many stiches did it need? And to tell the truth I'm surprised that your a person that is randomly abusive, I'm only randomly abusive to people I don't know.
And to Ramöna's post about my opinion of iPods, well I only think that because almost everyone has one and acts like they can't live with out one. But really you don't have to have an iPod at all. I'm a very anti-technology person to be honest.

message 14: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i got my first ipod just this christmas. and im like in L♥VE with technology... im not one of those super geeky ppl tho!

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ ☆Rand0m♫Ramöna.... ♥{RAWR!}♥ wrote: "did u get it taken away cuz of that??"

No It Died Along With My Crimping Iron And Another Dent

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ Imma Gonna Need Some Paint

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) iPods tend not to live long either. My MP3 that I've had for almost four years is still working just fine, and is just recently acting up, but not as bad as one would think.

Besides I feel that iPods are over priced and itunes has horrible viriuses that can crash your computer. So I'm staying away.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) I have a mp3 that first came out in 2005, so its five years old. People with iPods tell me that downloading system that comes with my mp3 is much easier than iTunes. I feel that iPods are overrated.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Devan wrote: "I have a mp3 that first came out in 2005, so its five years old. People with iPods tell me that downloading system that comes with my mp3 is much easier than iTunes. I feel that iPods are overrated."

Yes, yes they are.

♥♫♥BaybeeGrrl !RawЯ!♥♫♥ They R...I Have An Mp3 Now And A Docking Station For It

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I just have an Mp3 because I refuse to get anything too expensive, although I should get a new one since mine is only 1GB.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) Hmm I got a 8GB.

message 23: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I have a third generation iPod Nano. It's only 4GB and it's been really full for a year...

message 24: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) i've had a regular mp3 for like 3 years but it wasnt working that well after a while so i got, yeah the ipod last christmas

message 25: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) Your Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi wrote: "I have a third generation iPod Nano. It's only 4GB and it's been really full for a year..."

im not sure how much mine is. ill check later though cuz im going to sleep

message 26: by Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (last edited Apr 12, 2010 11:05PM) (new)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) it's ELiZaB3TH!.... ♥RAWR!♥ wrote: "i've had a regular mp3 for like 3 years but it wasnt working that well after a while so i got, yeah the ipod last christmas"

What type of Mp3 was it?

message 27: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) it was called Zen V Plus by Creative. ^^ it was small

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Ah. I had a friend who had a Zen from Freshman until half-way through Junior year. She moved to a Zune.

I have a Samsung...>_> I need to update.

message 29: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) oh lol.
u should get an ipod!

im gonna change the name to ipods and mp3 players.

Devan, Sarcasm Expert (curiouscat) I have a Zen too! Its a Creative Zen, I like how it lights up in blue when ever I'm useing it.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I'm thinking of getting either a Zen or a Zune. Leaning more toward a Zune that can play videos.

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I should get one with at least 4GB because of all the music I have on my laptop, just waiting to be listened to.

message 34: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) :D music loves ppl listening to them

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) I hear them crying at night, they're two stars dreaming of one day becoming three.

message 36: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) o.o Stars can reproduce?

I need a Zune - they're way cooler-looking than iPods.