All The Books You've Never Read discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives :D > Soulless

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) This topic is for those of you who are going to read Soulless by Gail Carriger in the month of April. Even if you aren't readingthe book or haven't read it already, you may still talk in this topic--as long as it's about Soulless!

message 2: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) I going to read this one too

message 3: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) I won't be reading this one, but I'm going to read A Great and Terrible Beauty and Silverwing.

message 4: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yay i just ordered this book

message 5: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Yay! :D

message 6: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) *laughs*

message 7: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) *ROTFLMBO* lol ;)

message 8: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) *lorl*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it. Loved it! And have it on hold to read it again! Can't wait! Her next book Changeless also comes out this year.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I bought the book today so I can re-read the book with everyone. Yeah, I think it was that great!

Happy Reading!

message 11: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) That's awesome Elyssa! I hope my mom will take me to the library or buy it for me so that I can read it as well. Happy reading everyone!!! :))

message 12: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) i wont be reading it this month, the shipment is very delayed (grrr)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That is ok, you wont be disappointed once you get the book!

message 14: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) C= thanks elyssa

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I started reading this book three weeks ago, and I'm still at chapter 2. I don't know why... maybe because I was too easily distracted...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

And now it's almost May *frustrated*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh no, I loved this book! But I know how the distractions go. I think I was on the same page for 20 minutes last night because my mind kept wondering to this summer.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you have some wonderful plans for this summer? :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm trying to figure out if I want to work this summer and where I can get hired.

Plans... Camping and traveling for sure. The work thing puts a damper in my traveling all summer. But nonetheless I will be headed to a few places.

message 20: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) it just arrived yesterday so i wont be able to finish it this month...itl be my may challenge book then

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That is ok. We can still talk about it once you start reading it.

message 22: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) i have, its really good so far, i like the idea of "its not that i was scared or anything like that but the lack of the decorum this vampire had to have to attack me without even knowing who i am and without following the social protocol is unacceptable"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. I love the idea of the vampires being polite. They have to follow all of the acceptable rules. Just a new spin in vamps. The same ole every time is boring.

message 24: by Andrez (new)

Andrez (andrez-ssi) yeah, definitively

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Soulless (other topics)