Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Michael Weston played by Jeffrey Donovan and Fiona played by Gabrielle Anwar and Sam played by Bruce Campbell. Michael is CIA and gets blacklisted. He teams up with ex-girlfriend, Fi and Sam, a former Navy Seal and military operative.

I really love this show. My hubby got me into it and we have sat in front of the tv for a few of their marathons to catch up on it.

message 2: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4153 comments Mod
I've watched a few minutes of the show.

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Season premiere was tonight and I really enjoyed it. Looks like a new character is joining the cast. Coby Bell will be playing another burned agent. Looks yummy from what little I saw of him so far.

message 4: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I haven`t been able to find it the last couple of weeks,wondered what happened to it

message 5: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Does anyone know what station and day it`s on?

message 6: by Arch (new)

Burn Notices comes on tonight at 10:05 p.m. on USA.

message 7: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Thanks Arch,been quite awile since I saw the last one ,I`ll Probably be lost tonight.

message 8: by Arch (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "Thanks Arch,been quite awile since I saw the last one ,I`ll Probably be lost tonight."

You are welcome. I don't watch the show.

message 9: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "Does anyone know what station and day it`s on?"

it comes on here in Arkansas on Thursdays at 8 central time.

message 10: by Arch (new)

I think Burn Notice does comes on on Thursdays on USA, but the TV guide gave Monday and then Thursday morning 2 a.m.

To my knowledge Monday is not the regular day it comes on.

message 11: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments I love, love, love me some Michael Weston! This is one of my favorite shows! For those in the Eastern Time Zone it comes on USA at 9:00 pm on Thursday nights.

I just finished watching the season premiere last night. Very good and always entertaining. The end scene with his mom was so good!

Pamela, I didn't realize that burned spy was joining the show. Do you know for sure he's going to be a re-curring character? That's cool! I'm very interested to see where this season is going.

message 12: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Lynsey, I was suspicious when I saw an extra name listed in the credits and then knew for certain who it was at the end of the show and then, of course, I did a search on him on the web. So, yes, he is definitely joining the show. I'm excited about it.

message 13: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I didn`t find it last night-Mon-so maybe it will be on on Thurs,I`ll try all night Thur.
Thanks everybody for the info.

message 14: by Arch (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "I didn`t find it last night-Mon-so maybe it will be on on Thurs,I`ll try all night Thur.
Thanks everybody for the info."

It suppose to come on again Thursday at 2 a.m.

What time zone are you in Kathy Anne?

Can you check your TV guide's to see when it comes on?

message 15: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I`m on Pacific so I can check it out,I don`t think I`ll be watching it at 2am tho.Thanks Arch

message 16: by Arch (new)

Kathy Anne wrote: "I`m on Pacific so I can check it out,I don`t think I`ll be watching it at 2am tho.Thanks Arch"

You are welcome. You probably can go to the USA site and watch the episode Kathy Anne.

message 17: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Thanks, Pamela! Awesome! Now, I'm really excited to see what's going on with the new guy! This will definitely bring some big changes to the gang!

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Anyone here see Burn Notice last night? They left us with a cliffhanger of sorts. I'm going to go crazy trying to figure it out before Nov. gets here :)

message 19: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Haven't seen the last two episodes. Going to try and catch them this weekend.

message 20: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

you got some surprises then :)

message 21: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments So I hear. All I have to say is Fee better not hook up with Jesse!!!! I've seen the commercials! Arghhh!

message 22: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

lol... I'm not telling!!!! nani nani booboo!

message 23: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Oh, that is soooo not nice! LOL

I guess I'll just have to suck it up and watch them to find out for myself! :-)

message 24: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder | 3 comments I Love This show

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Violet | 18 comments i really love this show, too. i am watching it online on hulu. i watch two of them last night. i have to wait a week or two for the season finale. cant wait. awesome show. definitely am a fan!!

message 26: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Pamela,
I finished the season last night! Awesome summer finale! Definitely a cliff hanger for sure. November is too far away! :)

message 27: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

:( ((sob)) I know. How are we gonna make it? Who picked that case up at the end? Will Michael live? (of course, silly!) Will Jessie forgive Michael and be friends again? Or will he go on a rampage and kill em all? And will someone take Vaughn out? I don't like that guy!

message 28: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments I don't know how we'll make it! I definitely want to know who picked up that case! Of course, he'll live but oh goodness that was awful! Yeah, I don't like Vaughn and let me tell you how much I hate that that guy has the same name as my beloved Michael Vaughn from ALIAS. Just makes me mad! :-)

message 29: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 23 comments well jesse cant go killing the team because then there would be no show

message 30: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Terri wrote: "well jesse cant go killing the team because then there would be no show"

True but I've seen shows where they kill off main characters before so who knows what will happen. Truly, I think Jesse will come to their aid in the nick of time with seconds to spare.

message 31: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Uh ladies! I just saw this:

A major character will be killed off during the show’s fall run.

Nooo! No indication of who it is. :-(

message 32: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (last edited Sep 28, 2010 11:43AM) (new)

Lynsey A wrote: "Uh ladies! I just saw this:

A major character will be killed off during the show’s fall run.

Nooo! No indication of who it is. :-("

NO!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of any character I'm willing to part with. It'll kill me! Unless it's Vaughn :)

message 33: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) If that happens and the show is able to carry on, that will be amazing.

message 34: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Pamela, I completely agree. I don't want to lose anyone! Vaughn, yes! :) It just can't be Fee! It can't!

@Jo - absolutely. Esp if it is Fiona or Sam. Gosh, even his mom!

message 35: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments OK - who has watched the season finale? who died??!!
(obviously I haven't watched it but I want to know!!!!) =)

I'm like 5 episodes behind. I'm just starting the episode where his brother Nate returns. Perhaps I will catch up this weekend.

Come on Pamela! I know you watched it. Who was it? LOL

message 36: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

I won't say but I will say it was not Michael, Fiona, Sam, Nate, Jesse or Mom. lol

message 37: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments LOL well goodness! Who's left? :)

message 38: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

A previous bad guy?

message 39: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Ah. I see. Well, now I'm looking more forward to finishing the episodes. =)

message 40: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Burn Notice comes on tomorrow night! Can't wait! I'm looking forward to seeing how this season will go now that Michael is back in the fold, if you will.

message 41: by Cynfully Sweet (new)

Cynfully Sweet (cynfully_sweet) | 26 comments at first, when I saw the commercials for this show I didn't think I'd watch it- but oddly enough, I was spending time with my Dad, and he was watching it, so I started watching it and became hooked!! I can't for the new season to start tomorrow, I have no clue how Michael is going to do his side do-gooder jobs if he's back working for the military? And what about Fiona and Sam and Jesse?

message 42: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Woohoo! I know where I'll be tomorrow night :)

message 43: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Those are good questions, Cyn. We know he will still work with his team and of course, he has to do the do gooder job! :)

Right there with you, Pamela! :)

message 44: by Lynsey A (new)

Lynsey A (lovesdarcy) | 29 comments Anyone else unhappy with Michael's hair this season? I find I don't like it. What is with that dye job? Looks slicked back with gel too. Not my favorite look for him. :(