Christain Reading discussion

new to group

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:10PM) (new)

Amy (amyfishgirl) | 3 comments I have a bunch of Christian fiction books I am getting rid of. please let me know what you are looking for.
I have many different authors. are we going to have discussions on books? I'm looking for people to discuss christian fiction with me. thanks:)

message 2: by Margaret (last edited Aug 25, 2016 12:10PM) (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 1 comments Ooooo. What are you getting rid of? This book junkie is interested. :)

message 3: by Amy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Amy (amyfishgirl) | 3 comments hi all,
aparently I forgot to add myself to the group, so I never got yout msgs! silly me:)

I have lots of janette oke, tracie peterson, beverly lewis, lauraine snelling, plus more, catherine palmer, lori copeland, francine rivers, kristen heitzmann, t. davis and isabella Bunn, plus more! I'm always getting the new releases.

take a look at my "read" folder and my website www.amykittel.com/books (which someday I will transfer all that over to goodreads) and if you see something you want just ask!! some postings were from the library, and some were donated to a church, and some an old friend has that I've been trying to get back for a year. so just ask me.
can't wait to hear from you!!!
-Amy i<3books

message 4: by Ruth (last edited Dec 13, 2007 08:19AM) (new)

Ruth  (rguerrier-pierre) | 1 comments I am interested what tittles do you have?

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie (anhabella) I just finished the Glenbrooke series by Robin Jones Gunn, I couldn't put it down. I too am looking for a group discussion on Christian fiction.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyfishgirl) | 3 comments I have not read those. this group kinda of died when the moderator left last year. try these groups: Contemporary Christian Fiction

Christian Historical Fiction

more active, with more people.:) hope to see you there.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Ellis | 2 comments Hi Christian Reading Group - I'm new to group and am in Texas.

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara Migers | 1 comments Hi,
I just started reading " He liked tuesdays best" polish bestseller The story of everyday life of John Paul II.
I think this could be interesting story because is wrote by his best friend and long associate Archbishop Mieczysław Mokrzycki with journalist Brygida Grysiak.
The book speaks about an ordinary day of John Paul II in the Vatican,and why he liked Tuesdays..

You can find more about this book at http://www.jp2books.com/

message 9: by Dreamergirl (new)

Dreamergirl | 1 comments Hi there! New to the group. Please check out some of my book reviews...

Take care and happy reading,
DreamerGirl