Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Where are you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Tytti (last edited Mar 20, 2010 11:01AM) (new)

Tytti | 45 comments Ok, so hi everyone!
I became a member of this site a little while ago and I'm still learning how to navigate and stuff. But what I noticed is that here are people from all over the world and that's great!
So what I'm asking is where are you right at the moment?
I'll go first: the clock is right now 19.57 here in Helsinki and I'm sitting in my room. Yes, it's Saturday evening and I'm sitting. In my room. Perhaps I should go and get a life...?

message 2: by Alaa (last edited Mar 20, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

Alaa I am in Bahrain and I am sitting in my living room.I just got back from the supermarket. It's 10:13 PM

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (mrs_hf) | 173 comments It's 156pm here and I'm in Lakewood, Colorado (USA). Waiting for my friend to get here so I can go to a winery. :)

message 4: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 1020 comments Mod
I'm in Orlando, Florida, sunny afternoon at exactly 4 pm...and one of the unlucky few that works on a weekend. : (

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 117 comments It's 4:02 pm and I'm in Brooklyn, NY in my bedroom. I just came back in from the city. I'm relaxing now and will go back out later. It's a beautiful day :)

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) I'm in Burbank, Illinois. It's snowing and it's 3:30. Unfortuately, I'm sitting on the couch doing homework.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm at home in Judsonia, Arkansas and it's almost 5:30. It's cloudy and 65 degrees.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a Londoner in Bahrain, its 01:39am and its warm outside :-)

message 9: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne I'm in Birmingham England, it's 10.38pm and wet, I've just come on~line after watching Rugby Football France v England.

message 10: by Liv (last edited Mar 20, 2010 03:50PM) (new)

Liv (livlovelaugh) | 39 comments I'm in Orange County, California it's a beautiful Saturday afternoon it's 77 degrees outside.

message 11: by KellyJo (new)

KellyJo I'm in Cincinnati Ohio. Its 645 pm and was a beautiful day at 65 degrees outside...

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 320 comments I am in Silver Spring MD and it is almost 7 pm Saturday, it is a beautiful day not sure of the temp maybe 21 C/ 71 F. Has been a lovely day and now I am relaxing in my living room before I venture out for the evening.

message 13: by ϟ Jess ϟ (new)

ϟ Jess ϟ (treepretty_) I think Silver Spring was one of my bus stops one time :). I am in Leesville, South Carolina, although I go to college in Columbia.

message 14: by Mary E. (new)

Mary E. (jujjy) | 42 comments 6:25pm here in Byers TX, 31F and snowing. Hard to believe it was a sunny 74F yesterday. :P

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela (angbens) | 343 comments 7:25 om here in Davison, MI. It was beautiful and warm yesterday (around 60 degrees), cold and snowy today (around 32)!

message 16: by Kay (new)

Kay (red_robin_70) | 18 comments I'm in Kent,UK. It's 11.45pm and I'm just back from an evening at the cinema

message 17: by Lady E. (new)

Lady E. (nightsky101) | 17 comments It's 7:51 pm, just got off work, it's -9 in Sudbury, Canada

message 18: by Lory (new)

Lory (moty) | 103 comments I'm in Centreville, VA and is 11:17 pm and I am sitting in the living room looking in the computer checking my e-mails and Goodreads web page. Baby is sleeping, daughter is on her way home from bowling, my son is sleeping over a friends house and hubby is in Wal-mart, getting milk, chocolates(for me) and the New Moon Movie (also for me too).

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Orlich Ahern (kittymeowxcore) | 97 comments Annapolis, MD. In my room going back and forth between Goodreads and the Kindle.

message 20: by Davina (new)

Davina D. | 103 comments Tytti wrote: "Ok, so hi everyone!
I became a member of this site a little while ago and I'm still learning how to navigate and stuff. But what I noticed is that here are people from all over the world and that's..."

Hey, you're a neighbour. Or well ... you used to be. I lived in Oslo for a number of years. Moved back to Brooklyn, NY a few years ago with the family, but I'm usually in Oslo or Stavanger every other year for vacation.

I always take the opportunity to tease you Finnish about your weird accents! lol I loved watching the Sami news on NRK 1 in Norway and going huh? I tried learning Sami once, but it was too difficult. Far more so than German and even Russian. Sami and Finnish are pretty much the same language, isn't it? I think I've heard that a time or two.

Anyway, great thread! It's amazing to hear how international this forum is.

message 21: by Lily (last edited Mar 20, 2010 09:26PM) (new)

Lily (lilithesque) | 217 comments I am in my living room, in Lakewood Colorado (suburb of Denver). It is 1020pm on a saturday and I just finished watching the Nuggets (Basketball) loose a game and so I finished my dishes, sent my granddaughter up to shower, checked B&Ns paranormal site, now I wandering around here unwinding. Next stop, bed and my book, [image error] oh and its cold (29 degrees)but clear outside

message 22: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Perez (SophiaP) | 33 comments Hello I'm in my bed in Houston Tx, it is very cold tonight like 32 (wich is cold for Houston) its 12:01 Sunday morning and I am just winding down checking emails and getting ready for bed.

message 23: by Stacie (new)

Stacie H. (staciemh) | 75 comments I am in my living room in North Augusta, SC at 1:23am. No clue what the temp is out right now, but it was close to 80 degrees today! Yay Springtime!!! I have just been reading and looking around the internet and am now headed off to bed.

message 24: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) (last edited Mar 20, 2010 10:28PM) (new)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 280 comments Sophia wrote: "Hello I'm in my bed in Houston Tx, it is very cold tonight like 32 (wich is cold for Houston) its 12:01 Sunday morning and I am just winding down checking emails and getting ready for bed."

I know what you mean I live in Fort Worh and it snowed again. It shouldn't this much in Texas lol

message 25: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Perez (SophiaP) | 33 comments ☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "Sophia wrote: "Hello I'm in my bed in Houston Tx, it is very cold tonight like 32 (wich is cold for Houston) its 12:01 Sunday morning and I am just winding down checking emails and getting ready fo..."

The crazy thing is it was warm yesterday. Houston weather. ugh..lol

message 26: by Lunartears (new)

Lunartears Pickens South Carolina here. It was nice and warm here today, in the 70s. My house is still cold though.

message 27: by Shirla (new)

Shirla Ghadaki (sjghadaki) | 21 comments I'm in Waldorf, MD, Sunday 9:15 am. Not sure of the temp but probably in the 40's F. Going through emails and enjoying finding out where everyone is.

message 28: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 178 comments 11:42PM Sunday, March 21st. 1st Day of Spring in Hazleton, PA, USA. Sitting on the sofa with my laptop, my boyfriend & our 5 cats & I am paging between my email & Goodreads & answering this thread.

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 71 comments I'm in London Ontario Canada. It is Monday morning 9.25 EST.

message 30: by Missy~ (new)

Missy~ (missyc323) | 4 comments I'm in Denton, Tx (north central tx. Its monday morning here, and I just got home from work! I'm one of those cr@zy night shift nurses.
It was very cold this morning, my car stat said 32F.
I can't believed it snowed again yesterday! More snow this year than usual.
I will sleep for a few hours...but its a good day, because i'm off for 4 days!!
Hello to everyone.

Jen  ~The dreamer~ | 649 comments Monday morning 1023am and I'm at work in Columbus, OH!

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather (monkeytechahoo) | 2 comments Another Texan here...Austin Texas area..an it's 10:10am Monday an I'm at work happy it's only very cold and not snowing. *lol*

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (satori1977) | 47 comments It is 9:10am, I am in my room in Fort Collins Colorado. Noticed a couple other people from CO as well.

message 34: by Shay (last edited Mar 22, 2010 09:03AM) (new)

Shay | 98 comments I'm at the office, in a small town called Rosh Ha'ain in Israel.

Its 17:58
Two more minutes and I'll go home.
Its been a loooong day
*sigh*
It was a crazy hot summer day in the end of winter. And i'm hot b/c someone shut down the A/C!
How rude!
:)

message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel (partymimi) | 7 comments Hi Everyone,
I'm in Lachute wich is in the middle (one hours each side) of Montreal and Ottawa , Canada.
I'm at work and it's noon.
Have a nice day to all of you!

message 36: by Nita (new)

Nita (gillnit) | 697 comments It's 11:04am here in the Chicago area. I have two more hours of work - only working a 1/2 day today. Then it's home for some reading and relaxing.

message 37: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Orlich Ahern (kittymeowxcore) | 97 comments Tsk Tsk at all you people reading/playing on Goodreads at work.

::hides under her work cubicle...::

message 38: by Judithe (new)

Judithe | 121 comments I just joined and am about to head to bed...reading Nalini Singh before I fall asleep today...It's 1:25 a.m. here on Shikoku in Japan...and warm enough during the daylight hours but under 10 degrees still at night! Night all!

message 39: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Stuart (dylangi) | 8 comments Hey All.
In South Africa here, it's now 18:36 and family has been fed, we enjoyed a public holiday today, which means, ZERO reading time. going to curl up in a bit with Re-reading Richelle Mead' VA1

message 40: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments Davina wrote: "Tytti wrote: "Ok, so hi everyone!
I became a member of this site a little while ago and I'm still learning how to navigate and stuff. But what I noticed is that here are people from all over the w..."

Well, hello almost-neighbour! I'm almost jumping in my chair, because I'm so excited to read about all your replies. This is simply amazing!
And yes, our language can be quite tricky, but it's always great to see someone trying to speak Finnish =)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 280 comments MissyC323 wrote: "I'm in Denton, Tx (north central tx. Its monday morning here, and I just got home from work! I'm one of those cr@zy night shift nurses.
It was very cold this morning, my car stat said 32F.
I can..."

Yeah I know. I am tird of snow

message 42: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 566 comments I'm in Sacramento, California. It's sunny right now although it looked like rain this morning. Supposed to be in the high 60's which is perfect weather for a woman going through the change (me!). I wish it would stay this way.

message 43: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 219 comments Hello! I just realized I'd never done this...

I'm in Minooka, IL, USA. Time is 1:47PM. I'm sitting in my living room, surfing the 'net and keeping an eye on my son while he eats his snack. Can't wait for the weather to get warmer so we can start going on afternoon walks!

message 44: by Jaime (new)

Jaime | 147 comments Sitting at my desk in Dallas, Texas (waves at the other texans). It is 2 pm and Im staring out the window at the beautiful day I am not able to enjoy :(

Who would of thought it was snowing less then 48 hrs ago

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 280 comments Sophia wrote: "☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "Sophia wrote: "Hello I'm in my bed in Houston Tx, it is very cold tonight like 32 (wich is cold for Houston) its 12:01 Sunday morning and I am just winding down checking emails and..."

I am going to be in Katy and Galveston in April

message 46: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 164 comments 3:07 pm in Georgia and it's sleeting...YUCK! Excited to meet avid PNR folks on here, though!

message 47: by Linnea (new)

Linnea (linneasinclair) | 96 comments Naples, Florida (west coast, just past Ft Myers). Gorgeous sunny day after torrential rains last night! ~Linnea

message 48: by Tytti (new)

Tytti | 45 comments This is really amazing!!! Thank you all for replying, this is so exciting to read about you guys and I have to admit I'm sooo jealous of you who can enjoy warm and sunny spring days. Today I was shoveling my backyard, because it is full of snow. And I mean FULL. There's about 1,5 m of snow right there where we should put the table and chairs and other stuff and if we don't help the sun to remove the snow, I'm pretty sure the snow will be there in July.
But the best part of my day was, the sun was shining, the sky was blue and all I could hear was...drop...drop...drop... which came from the melting snow... Aaaah, I can't wait to have more days like this one!
Okay, so the clock is 21.21 and I'm going to bed. To read (well,duh!) Jeaniene Frost: First drop of Crimson, so far: lovin' it!

ps. Check out my profile pictures, they are from Jan 2010!

message 49: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 164 comments by Tytti: To read (well,duh!) Jeaniene Frost: First drop of Crimson, so far: lovin' it!

I love Jeaniene Frost!! My FAVE author! Bones is oh so Delicious sounding to me! hahaha

message 50: by Angelique (new)

Angelique Stuart (dylangi) | 8 comments So who's doing the soccer world cup thing. FIFA world cup i don't know what you guys call it besides football?

« previous 1 3 4 5