Warriors Lovers! discussion

Non-Warrior related > Writers Come Here to Discus your Writing!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Hi everyone! I noticed that a lot of you are writers and I am to so I thought that we should all have a place to discus our writing and give tips to the other writers! So I came up with this spot right here. I just updated my story "Smokey's Adventure". I added chapter 2. If you want to read this, you can either: Wait for me to put the link to my reading up on this topic, or go to the new people section and click on the topic "Is It Ok for Me to Be Here" and go to page nine and click on the link on the message with the teddy bear avatar.

message 2: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Here's the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1...
hope you like my writing!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Hai! I'm a writer too if no one knew before. Here's my link; feel free to give any tips for any of my stories!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/6...

message 4: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) your first story is great! I found I think four typos though. You might want to double check your work or read over each sentence after you write it because some of the things just don't make sense. If you look at my reviews, you will see the typos. Feel free to point out any typos in my stories to!

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Hey Ephona, When r u going 2 make the next chapter for your story "Search For the Rose Crown"?

message 6: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Here's my writing:

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/7...

Hope you enjoy!

message 7: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Hey thats pretty good! I liked the one about the spoiled girl that want to the camp. I didn't read the other ones but it was pretty good. I thought it was pretty creative to write it from the perspective of a rich spoiled girl used to getting her way. Keep at it! bow> I:]

message 8: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) I'm really surprised that KRS Kingsworthy author hasn't put a link to her stuff on here yet.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

okay ive made a book ((well 2 chapters)) i dotn know how 2 upload the link so just go 2 my profile its on public and read it!!!

message 10: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

message 11: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Thank you, Bailey! :DDD

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I'll try to get it in soon! I'll do it right now!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) AS for typos, there embarrasing spelling mistakes ^-^ I remember I had one that said 'cupe of tea' in my notebook. But thanks for pointing them out!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

im listneing to 5 minutes till midnight by boys like girls (best band ever this is their 1st-2nd best song) and i thought it was funyn because at my house its 20 till midnight =P

message 15: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Ohh, I know that song! :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yaaay im listening to it right now and it is "5 minutes till midnight" ironic isnt it!!

message 17: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Yeah, that's funny x]]

message 18: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) ur welcome Ephona! I am not a very good speller eaither.

message 19: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) hey smiley face, I if you tell me what kind of computer u use I might be able to tell you how to upload ur link to ur writing because u have ur profile set to private it says. I don't mind though, mine is set to private 2.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i deleted my story, i don't know y...

message 21: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) just a sec, gotta go get the link... i hv more writing, just hvnt put it up yet... :
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/1...
there it is! feel free to be critical, cuz if ur wishy washy, i cant improve it!

message 22: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (last edited May 24, 2008 07:31AM) (new)

Annie/Soul | 8852 comments Mod
I'm making a warriors fanfiction, and its called "Attack Of The Eagle." There is a couple typos, but thanks to me, I have a cousin/editor! *claps hands* Yay me! Here's the link:
I repeat: MANY TYPOS.

message 23: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

I'm also making a story at my school called "Stars" Its really good and many of my classmates like it! Here's the link:
The first part might be a little boring to you, but it gets more exciting! There is like this fire, then a runaway, then a-OOPS! I mustn't tell you! *grins*

message 24: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
i don't know how to put a link on to my story, but I'm willing to let anyone read what i've written.

message 25: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

Okay!

message 26: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments I added more chapters onto my story! The link is on the first page :D

message 27: by Annie/Soul, Soul sayz "Ignore my creator; she’s delusional.” (new)

I'm making another, but its just an idea. Please vote and say if you think its a good idea and say your thoughts! PLEASE!!

message 28: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) OK!! For everyone that doesnt know how to put your link up here, I have directions:
For a Mac:
1.Go to your writing page and highlight the web address (the little bar at the top that you type stuff in to go to websites)
2.press and hold the APPLE button
3.press the letter 'C'.
4.come back here
5.post a comment
6.say something about your writing
7.press and hold the APPLE button
8.press the letter 'V' and relese both buttons
Tada! press post and you have readers!!
For A PC:
1.Go to your writing page and highlight the web address (the little bar at the top that you type stuff in to go to websites)
2.Press and hold the ALT button
3.press the letter 'C'.
4.come back here
5.post a comment
6.say something about your writing
7.Press and hold the ALT button
8.press the letter 'V' and relese both buttons
Tada! press post and you have readers!!

There. Now you can show off your writing to EVERYONE!!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i honestly dont know what kind of computer mine is ^^

message 30: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Is it from the Apple store or another store?

message 31: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
Ok here's my link. I write a lot so please check as much as you can. I'd love feedback!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/7...

message 32: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) if it has an apple on the top of it than it's a mac.

message 33: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Ya...and Felicity, I really like you writing, keep adding stuff!!

message 34: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) I added more writing!!!!! Nobody's read it yet so I would appreciate someone telling me if it's good.

message 35: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments I read it!! It is really good

message 36: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Thanks!!!

message 37: by Bailey (last edited May 28, 2008 01:31PM) (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) do you wanna be in the randomness group I just made?
(For Susie and anybody else)

message 38: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments sure....i may already be in it...

message 39: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments nevermind...

message 40: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) um, i'll invite you but I have to be your friend first. it's a private group.

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments OK.

message 42: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Um...what's your Favorite color?

message 43: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Fushia

message 44: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Cool...mine is Dark Blue!!

message 45: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments OK there isn't a lot of writing yet, and I just started today, but I hope you like it! here it is:

http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/9...

message 46: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
OMG ORANGE ALL THE WAY!!!

message 47: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments lol

message 48: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) mine's emerald green!!!!

message 49: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments lol

message 50: by C'est Moi ♪ (new)

C'est Moi ♪ | 2169 comments Lavender. Is. Awesome. :)
Hurrah! I'll try adding more onto my story if I have time :D Please add any comments onto any of them! (Link is on the first page, FYI.)

« previous 1 3 4 5