Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > The Seducers

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Im starting this series today...

The Seducer (Seducers #1) by Madeline Hunter The Sinner (Seducers #4) by Madeline Hunter The Saint (Seducers #2) by Madeline Hunter The Romantic (Seducers #5) by Madeline Hunter The Charmer (Seducers #3) by Madeline Hunter

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) I really loved The Seducer. I ended up putting down The Sinner. The writing is good, but I just wasn't fond of the characters, so far. Happy reading.

message 3: by willaful (new)

willaful That's my least favorite of the series, Danielle. I really hate the woman-scared-of-sex plotline in most instances. The Saint and The Charmer are my favs. The order is wrong up there, btw - The Sinner is the third book and The Romantic is the fifth.

message 4: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Willaful wrote: "That's my least favorite of the series, Danielle. I really hate the woman-scared-of-sex plotline in most instances. The Saint and The Charmer are my favs. The order is wrong up there, btw - The Si..."

Lol.. Yah I realized after I did it, just was too lazy to fix it.

message 5: by seton (new)

seton (lindaseton42) I loved SINNER. it was my first MH and u never forget ur first.

The SEDUCER and SAINT are the 2 I least like since they are both guardian/ward romances and those are instant killjoys for me.

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I loved them all and I re-read them often. I don't think I read them in order at the time though and it didn't seem to matter.

message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Heather wrote: "I loved them all and I re-read them often. I don't think I read them in order at the time though and it didn't seem to matter."

well, I am 100 pages into 'the Seducer', It hasn't captivated me like 'the Sins of Lord Easterbrook' did. It's still very good however.

message 8: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Willaful wrote: "That's my least favorite of the series, Danielle. I really hate the woman-scared-of-sex plotline in most instances. The Saint and The Charmer are my favs. The order is wrong up there, btw - The Si..."

'the Seducer' or 'the Sinner' was your least favorite?

message 9: by willaful (new)

willaful The Sinner.

message 10: by Carol (new)

Carol Kerry-Green | 4 comments These sound interesting, I will try and look out for them at my local library. be interesting to see what you make of them Shell.

message 11: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Mar 20, 2010 11:47PM) (new)

Okat just finished The Seducer (Seducers #1) by Madeline Hunter it was just alright for me. I definatly liked The Sins of Lord Easterbrook (Rothwell #4) by Madeline Hunter much more. Still fantastic writing, and a great story teller. Just this particular storyline didn't quite grasp my attention, like the other one. Having said that, I liked it enough to continue with the series.

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I'm a sucker for a series though. Could be mindless drivel and I'd still buy them all as long as they at least met the "so-so" level.

message 13: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Heather wrote: "I'm a sucker for a series though. Could be mindless drivel and I'd still buy them all as long as they at least met the "so-so" level."

Agreed, I love series. Much prefer them to stand alone series.