Fang (Maximum Ride #6) Fang discussion

Fang

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Cameron  Chao sooo. i started this thing cuz 1. i was bored and 2. i am crazy about the Maximum Ride series. sooo

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular Am I the only one who absolutly hated the ending?

Leone Rinslet i'm crazy about the series too

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I did!! ooh Mehh!!
I hated the ending!

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular Yeah! >.< I also hated Angel until Angel and thought Fang was an idiot for all of Angel.

Leone Rinslet Emily XxXxHarry potter FanxXxX wrote: "I did!! ooh Mehh!!
I hated the ending!"

the ending of the series will be dione soon in the month that i was born in :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I sooo do noot want the series to end,and max and fang HAVE to get back together by the end cuz if not I'm gunna die

Leone Rinslet Jªçqûį wrote: "I sooo do noot want the series to end,and max and fang HAVE to get back together by the end cuz if not I'm gunna die"

same here

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

And if they don't get back together James pat shud write more max ride books

Leone Rinslet sooo true

MizziQ I'm kind of glad Fang left. It was stupid for Max and Fand to ignore the rest of the flock just 'cause they coudn't control their own feelings. Even though Fang is my favorite character I am going to say that the rest of the flock was right in feeling betrayed. I think that it would work better if Max left. I do however know this would be an issue as Max is the main character. I think this series has run it's course.

Celeste I liked the fact that Max and Fang got together they make a good couple, but I didn't like how they left the flock to be with each other. I think it was good that Fang left. Maybe after they solve all their problems with each other, ppl wanting to kill, and saving the world maybe things might work out.

MizziQ I want them to get back together even. I just don't think they should have left the flock like that. Like you said. They have issues. :) lol

Erica I think that fang and max wont get back together.

MizziQ Maybe not. I am considering not even reading "Angel". From what I hear its about angel taking over the world. Yuck!

Erica Kara wrote: "Maybe not. I am considering not even reading "Angel". From what I hear its about angel taking over the world. Yuck!"

lies! it isn't it is hardly about her she doesn't even try to take over the world!

MizziQ False advertising? lol :)

Kataury Rumors more like. In all honesty, I always had a problem with Max and Angel in the series. They're just too... self-centered and proud. I only read it cause of the other characters. But such Mary-sue characters like Max and Angel just made reading the books a lot harder.

Celeste Actually the book "Angel" continues with Fang and max's problems after Fang leaves. They meet back up and Fang has made his own flock with the copy max and he starts to like her, but is still inlove with ,Max. Max starts to like Dylan who is genectically made for her and Fang is jealous. But they still love each other.

Kataury Which just makes things all the better, Fang can move on and Max can too, win win win, cause the scientists get what they want too.

Celeste Yea I know what you mean..............what do you think of Angel? She bothers me.

Kataury She's an ambitious and spoiled child, honestly, she has no respect for Max, who went out and tried to rescue her in the first novel, and she's always playing the cute and innocent girl that gets whatever she wants because she can control the minds of others to do her bidding. I think of all the flock she annoys me most. -_-

Celeste I agree.........at times she reminds me of my sister she xan be rude , mean, and spiteful. Then when others are around she acts sweet. That gets on my last nerve

MizziQ That is seriously confusing and messed up. You have officially made me want to read it. Congrats! :)

Leone Rinslet K. :) wrote: "Maybe not. I am considering not even reading "Angel". From what I hear its about angel taking over the world. Yuck!"

angel is a great book to read do please read it

MizziQ Halt! You have convinced me! :) I will read it. If you truly insist. lol

Amphrite(Domina Vampiress) Naractular Lol But that is false cause it's more like...I dunno. XD

Leone Rinslet TikiPaws12 wrote: "Halt! You have convinced me! :) I will read it. If you truly insist. lol"

yes i have converted someone to reading angel

Leone Rinslet Amphrite~Mockingjay~ wrote: "Lol But that is false cause it's more like...I dunno. XD"

lol

Kenzy I always knew Fang and Max would end up together. Until Dylan showed up, I was sure they would. Now all of a sudden Fang's gone and Dylan is taking over his spot. Maybe it's for the best, but I'd really like to see Fang come back for max in any way possible! (:

message 31: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Brady Has anyone read the last book yet? It's supposed to be out but I can't find it anywhere!

Leone Rinslet Flyingsushi wrote: "Has anyone read the last book yet? It's supposed to be out but I can't find it anywhere!"

which one angel or the final book in the whole series

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i was so upset about the ending of FANG!!!! i HAVE to read angel, think im getting it 4 my birthday!!!! the ending was so depressing for Fang!!! why oh why did u put us readers in this situation robert patterson?????

message 34: by Hina (new) - rated it 1 star

Hina I hated 'Fang'. What happened to the kick-ass Max that we saw in books 1-3 and what happened to Fang? Both of them turned into lovey dovey mushy people. The first three were the best and then they slowly turned downhill. Angel doesn't sound to promising, has anyone read it?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

fang and max should get together again. i am gonna go on a protesting rampage if they dont.
personally, angel seemed genuinley honest in the first book, but i really have confused feelings for her. robert patterson has made her up and down for me, an angel one minute and a 'i want to take over the world' person the next.

MizziQ (( HINA:"I hated 'Fang'. What happened to the kick-ass Max that we saw in books 1-3 and what happened to Fang?"))

So true. I hate how she turned all girly on us. :(

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

That's true. Max has turned softer. She needs to regain her tough, leading role again. If Patterson does this then I think I'll be happy.

Celeste I agree completely she acting kinda like a total baby I want things to be they way were, but we all know wishes never come true

Kataury Meh, I think Fang can do whatever he wants and Max will just need to tough it out on her own and deal with it.

message 40: by Hina (new) - rated it 1 star

Hina Haha. Completely agree with that. :D

Leone Rinslet same here

message 42: by Bez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bez Hated the ending to fang!!!!!!! I read Angel already tho :p annnn oh dear if u haven't read it, prepare yourself

Leone Rinslet Amanda wrote: "Hated the ending to fang!!!!!!! I read Angel already tho :p annnn oh dear if u haven't read it, prepare yourself"

i've read it and i liked it

message 44: by Bez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bez Jesse wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Hated the ending to fang!!!!!!! I read Angel already tho :p annnn oh dear if u haven't read it, prepare yourself"

i've read it and i liked it"

I liked it, it bothered me though. I personally believe that in the next book Maya needs to go with DYlan, and fang with max

Leone Rinslet Amanda wrote: "Jesse wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Hated the ending to fang!!!!!!! I read Angel already tho :p annnn oh dear if u haven't read it, prepare yourself"

i've read it and i liked it"

I liked it, it both..."

so true

message 46: by Hina (new) - rated it 1 star

Hina Fang leaving in the last book didn't bother me, I didn't mind that much, not that it makes any difference as he's going to come back in Angel and not 20 years time. Uggh.

Celeste Acutally he doesn't come back in Angel. HE forms his owwn Flock with a bunch of other kids and the clone Max.

Leone Rinslet Celeste wrote: "Acutally he doesn't come back in Angel. HE forms his owwn Flock with a bunch of other kids and the clone Max."

but they do work together

Celeste yea, but hes rrly mean to her,by the end he accidentally gets Angel captured, but instread of staying to help he leaves her crying over what happened with Dylan

Leone Rinslet true there

« previous 1 3