Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Rianne, Raven, Wolf - From early 90s

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I have a friend who asked me if I could identify a book for her, but I can't. Maybe someone here can help. This is the information she provided me:

"I read a book back in the day, about a French girl who was a knight. She was trying to make her father proud. She was captured by a Norman (or Scottish) knight and ransomed, but her symbol was the raven, his the wolf. Her name was Rianne. I can't remember his. She helped him turn his keep into a more civilized place to live. I just can't remember who wrote it, or what it's called! It's from the early 90s. It was my mom's and I loved it. But I got rid of it years ago, and neither of us can remember it. Any ideas?"

Thank you!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thank you, so much! That will make 4 groups the question is posted in. Hopefully we'll get something.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I'll be sure to let you know if I find out.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thank you!!! I'll send this on and see if it might be it.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Acornn, that was the one!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much! Now if I could just find all the threads I posted on and let them all know that you found it! LOLOL

Please thank whoever it was that figured it out!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I read some reviews for it and it sounds so good that I picked up a copy for myself from thriftbooks.com LOL

And Laurie, the girl who was asking about it, is extremely appreciative!