Super Addicted Roleplay discussion

Beach Roleplay > Beach Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start here))

message 2: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Nicole walked out of her beach home and went for a swim

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe was lying on the beach and tanning

message 4: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Tony walked out to the edge of the water and let it hit his feet, of course with his shirt off

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby was out surfing in the water

message 6: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Nicole stripped off her shirt as she played in the waves

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe stood upand looked around and sw tony. she alked over to him "hey" she said

message 8: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 "Hey yourself, I think everyone is out here now. What are you doing out here." Said Tony

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "i came to get a great tan after the dreaded winter and to swim" she said smiling "what are you doing out here?"

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Miranda sat at the edge of the water, watching the water lap at the shore.

message 11: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 " I am just coming to clear my mind, my parents are fighting again, but this is a place where i can just hang with everyone. About that swim..." He picked Cloe up and lugged her into the water, and jumped over a wave to go over to her.

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe came up from the water grinning "that wasnt very nice" she teased and takled him bringing him down into the water

message 13: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Unfortunately Tony swallowed a lot of sea water and started to cough and hick up

message 14: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe laughed after she came up and then saw tony "you ok?????" she asked "i-i know cpr..."

message 15: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Tony stopped coughing enough to talk to her and said " I am ok just a little to much salt water." He smiled "How bout we both go get us a sun tan and dry off." He tried to use as a cheap pick up line hoping that Cloe would catch the meaning

message 16: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe rolled her eyes "sure why not" she said getting out of the water and letting the sun dry her off

message 17: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 They sat there sun bathing and Tony asked " How are you, I haven't seen you in a while?"

message 18: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "im good" cloe said "how are you?"

message 19: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 " Things have been great in the world of Tony." He said with sarcasm " But that's besides the point. But so far I am good this summer."

message 20: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Nicole, then sat on the sand

message 21: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Jj249 wrote: "" Things have been great in the world of Tony." He said with sarcasm " But that's besides the point. But so far I am good this summer.""

cloe laughed and grinned at tony "how was life when iwasnt here?" she asked

message 22: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 " really boring because nobody has been around" Tony grinned

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe grinned wider "that sucks" she said looking around "but it looks like theres plenty of people here". she sat up and gthered a wet ball of sand behind her back

message 24: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 " I know but everyone is too busy apparently or they just don't want to hang out it is strange."

message 25: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "that is starnge" cloe said and threw the sand ball at his chest grinning

message 26: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 "ack" he stood up and grabbed her legs and pulled so that she was under him and then he got on top of her and grabbed sand and sprinkled it on her stomach. he decided to make her a sand mermaid.

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe shreiked and then laughed

message 28: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Tony smiled as he forgot about problems and had fun for the first time in a while.

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe let him turn her into a sand mermaide and closed her eyes staying perfectly still

message 30: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 once he finished he took a picture and told her " you can destroy it now. he showed her the picture and it looked like a weird fish fin thingy

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe laughed and stood up brushing the sand off her legs

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire walked onto the beach, she saw Tony and Cloe, two of her friends. Claire was extremley hyper as usual, she ran full speed towards them, "CLOE...TONY!" She smiled, she fell on her butt when she got to them, "Hola Tony and Cloe" she smile.d

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe smiled at claire "hey claire"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whats up?" she smield at them and stood up.

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "nutin tony just tryed and faild to turn me into a sand mermaid" cloe said giggiling

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled

message 37: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 Tony was embarased but showed claire the picture.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cloe is pretty mermaid" she teased.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammarah changed into her bikini top and a pair of blue booty shorts. She skipped to the beach with a towel, beach chair and umbrella in her hands and set up a place not too far from the shore.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Miranda dove gracefully into the water.

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) YouKnowWho=] wrote: ""Cloe is pretty mermaid" she teased."

Jj249 wrote: "Tony was embarased but showed claire the picture."

cloe laughed "thanks" she said

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((can cloe and ammarah be friends??))
Ammarah sighed and was about to go for a swim.

message 43: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments [[could someone make a gut for nicole??:]]

message 44: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) ♪Zayy♪ wrote: "((can cloe and ammarah be friends??))
Ammarah sighed and was about to go for a swim."

((sure)) cloe sat down and gathered another sand ball and threw it at tony again

message 45: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments [???:]]

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire laughed when Cloe threw a sand ball at Tony. She sat and threw one at him too.

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe grinned and pushed tony to the ground and made him a sand mer man and took a picture in and showed it to tony before he got up and it looked amazingly like a merman

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire giggled

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "tee hee"" cloe said laughing

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire smiled

« previous 1