Super Addicted Roleplay discussion

High School Roleplay > High School Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start here))

message 2: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Callie walked into her school as she went to her locker

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole ran into the school trying to outrun the pig he brought in today, but failed.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Salsbury (twilightblonde) | 1 comments Everyone laughed as he suddenly fell all Callie could do was walk over and help her best friend up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole walked up to Callie. 'Hey Cal? I brought in the pig he's on his way.' Cole whispered and his pig trotted up them. He shot her his dazzling smile as the pig came.

message 6: by {Caitlyn} (last edited Mar 17, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Callie smiled as she looked at his pig

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

'His name is Mr. Fluffy Pants, cuz I stole my sisters fluffy pants and put it on him, see?' He told her pointing to his pig.

message 8: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she laughed as she looked at cole

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

'So watcha have first period?' Cole asked as they walked down the hall with the pig following.

message 10: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she smiled, "I have art" she said as she looked at him as she tried not to blush

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

'Me too!' What period you have lunch?' He asked. HE was feeling sore from football the day before and tripped over his feet and fell. Then the pig ran into him and then jumped on top of him. He started laughing so hard his eyes were tearing.

message 12: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Callie bent over to help Cole up, "and I have lunch the same time as you" she said

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

'Oh, right. Ha, I knew that.' Cole took her hand in hand and they walked down to art together.

message 14: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she looked at him as she blushed, as she wondered why he was holding her hand

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Once they walked into the art room Cole let go of his friends hand and had the pig follow him to the teachers desk. He made sure it stayed under the desk so when the teacher would sit down the pig would go wild and knock her over. Then he went back and sat down next to Callie.

message 16: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she looked at cole, and smiled as they had been friends for years

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

'So, where the teacher be at?' Cole said aloud not knowing he did. Then the first bell rang and in bustled the teacher. She screamed even before she sat down, and Mr. Fluffy Pants went running back to Cole's legs and stayed under his chair for the rest of the period. He smiled pleased with himself.

message 18: by {Caitlyn} (last edited Mar 17, 2010 03:21PM) (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments Callie laughed as she texted Cole why did you hold my hand?? she asked without wanting to speak

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He got the text and sent back, Cuz, I thought I was gonna fall, again. And pluzz your hands are really soft. He sent back, hoping to get into trouble for texting but did not.

message 20: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she blushed well can I tell you something...but its a secret

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, you know you can tell my anything. Wait are you pregnant, cuz I really wanna go out with you but if your pregnant then... lol jk i no your not... right? :) He smiled as he sent it.

message 22: by {Caitlyn} (last edited Mar 17, 2010 03:27PM) (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she laughed of course not lol...really I was gonna tell you that i like you

message 23: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments [[g2g brb:]]

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk bi bi)) 'Yes!' Cole yelled aloud, then shrank back realizing what he did. Will you go out with me? he texted back.

message 25: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments of course

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole leaned over and took her hand again. He started stroking it with his thumb. But he tried to avoid Callie's eyes.

message 27: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she blushed as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy was walking about bored

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) cloe skate boarded around her new school

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole blushed and smiled.

message 31: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she smiled as she looked at cole

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole let go of Callie's hand and stretched. He looked at the time and gathered his things. The bell would ring in a few minutes. He took the leash for his pig and waited at the door, not caring what the teacher yelled at him. He yawned and walked out of the room with his pig trotting behind him.

message 33: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments callie smiled as she walked to her locker

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Kyuni was sitting on a bench,clutching her head.Owowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!,she thought,rubbing the knob that had been put there by her mother.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole walked to his next class with the pig and did the same thing with it he had done in art. The teacher screamed and the pig sat under him. He was enjoying his day so far.

message 36: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 598 comments she sighed and walked home

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Kyuni was afraid to come home.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((can someone make a charrie for izzy?))

Izzy was kicking around a soccer ball

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) ((rp?))

Kyuni was trudging down a street when she saw a girl kicking a soccer ball.She immediatley hid the cut on her cheek with her hair.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

Izzy kicked the ball in the air then kept it there by bouncing it on her knee

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole went to his locker and dumped all his homework in his schoolbag. HE slung it over one shoulder and walked home with the pig. He saw Callie just a few blocks ahead of him and ran to catch up. 'Hey there!' He beamed at her and kissed her cheek.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Kyuni started to run,accidentaly falling with a loud thud.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy looked over and saw her. "You okay?"

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) Kyuni sat up,hiding the cut again,fumbling,though."F-fine."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole looked to the right of him and saw someone fall. HE ran over and bent down to try to help her up. 'Are you okay?' He asked reaching down to help her up, with his pig following right behind him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok." Izzy said and went back to kicking her ball

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((can someone make a charrie for izzy?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

'You sure?' Cole asked looking after the girl who had just run off with a soccer ball. His hand was still out stretched to help her up.

((sure hold on though))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok thx))

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) "Yeah."and Kyuni flipped her hair involuntarily,revealing the wound."Ack!"she muttered,hiding it again.

« previous 1 3 4 5