Christian Support Group :) discussion

general > Prayer Requests

Comments Showing 1-50 of 396 (396 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (last edited Mar 31, 2010 01:11PM) (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
i have a prayer request, actually.

there is this strange spot in my left eye - so far it's not cancerous, it's not signaling retnal detachment, but it's just this spot in my eye that the many tests i've gone through haven't explained. it doesn't affect my vision too badly, but enough that it can be annoying sometimes (basically out of my left eye i see this small shadow-like thing). anyway, i'd just appreciate it if y'all would pray that doctors would get to the bottom of it, and that no matter what it turns out to be i'll just praise God throughout it.

thanks, y'all!

message 2: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Savannah | 69 comments Mod
we'll pray for you.

message 3: by Sandy (last edited Apr 02, 2010 10:12PM) (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 373 comments Mod
Ditto (I mean, although i already knew about it)

message 4: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
thanks, y'all! i appreciate it! :)

message 5: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb (-kal-) | 8 comments Hey guys. I have several friends who have turned from God, be it they've lost the will to care or they don't believe that he would allow such things to happen (and believe me, seeing as what they've been through I don't blame them.) I was just wondering if we could pray for God to help them find their way again? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

message 6: by Sandy (new)

Sure will, Kaleb.

message 7: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
Ditto!

message 8: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb (-kal-) | 8 comments Thanks so much Sandy, Raven, and Alex! I appreciate it greatly

message 9: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
And I'll just say ditto again ;)

message 10: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

I'm going to pray for them, too! :)

message 11: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

I would like to make a prayer request too:

My papa (grandfather) is going through some tests to see if he has cancer. Please, pray that he doesn't. I don't know what I'd do...

message 12: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Also there is a boy at Alex and my school that has/had cancer. He has been away from school to a city with a bigger hospital. He just came back from there, and he has been gone for almost a month. Just please pray that it doesn't come back, or at least not get worse.

message 13: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb (-kal-) | 8 comments I'll pray for both of them. I hope they get better

message 14: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
same here!

actually my dad's mom has cancer, so please pray for her - yes, that she would, if God wills it, be healed, but most importantly that God would use this trial for her spiritual good, to draw her closer to him.

message 15: by Lana (new)

Lana (LanaArte) | 3 comments Please pray for me! I have been going through some things lately. God knows what they are. My name is Lana. Thank you.

message 16: by Sandy (new)

I'll keep y'all in my prayers—Dude, this group rocks :)

message 17: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
I'll be praying for you, Lana!

It so does!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Please pray for my great aunt and great uncle. They are very ill, and I'm very close to them. Could you please pray for them, as they are probably going to die soon, and I want them to die peacefully, and not in pain.

message 19: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I don't have really anybody to pray for, but I'll pray for all of you guys too!

message 20: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb (-kal-) | 8 comments I'd be happy to pray for all of you

message 21: by Lana (new)

Lana (LanaArte) | 3 comments Raven wrote: "I'll be praying for you, Lana!

It so does!!!!!!!!!! :D"

Thank you so much Raven, God Bless You!

message 22: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

I'll be praying for ya'll too. thanks everybody for your help. i think i'm speaking for everyone when i say: it means a lot to me.

message 23: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Oh...and this group does rock! :)

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments My great uncle has just died- I was very close to him- please will you pray for my family.

message 25: by Sandy (new)

I'm so sorry - I will pray.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Thank you Sandy. My family is in distress.

message 27: by Sandy (new)

I keep meaning to do this. Raven found this website, everyone please check it out! prayforkate.com

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments aw..that's really sad!

message 29: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) My family is going through some really tough things right now...I can't be specific, but please pray for all of us, and I will keep praying for you!

message 30: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments I'll pray for you. How come so many people have familiy problems?

message 31: by Sandy (new)

Aw I'm so sorry (not just Alex)! I'll pray!

message 32: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments Alex-wa wrote: "I'll pray too.
Guys, my grandmother isn't doing so well; we don't know how much longer she has. :( Please pray for her. :("

exactly what do you want us to pray about? her to live longer or pass away peacefully... what?

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments I'll pray for you!

message 34: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments I prayed for your granny. How's she doing?

message 35: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments Oh...

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 200 comments My aunt has been in the hospital with pneumonia since Friday. :( I just visited her today, and she looks exhausted. It was wonderful seeing her, though. I love her so much, and I love getting to see her, even if she is ill. :D

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 200 comments And I'll do some belated prayers for everyone in a little bit. :)

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments I'll pray for you (and your aunt!)!

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 200 comments Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :D

I just visted her again, and she's looking a lot better. She has a lot more energy, and doesn't look as sick, though she's still really thin.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments Glad to hear it!!

message 41: by Sandy (new)

Kewel PTL!

message 42: by Aquanetta (new)

Aquanetta (frightening) | 15 comments *tilts head*

message 43: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments *also tilts head*

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 200 comments She's out of the hospital and doing wonderfully! :D Thanks for the support, guys!

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments I'm really happy for you!

message 46: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 214 comments I think this is the first time I needed more prayer and hope from others on what is going on with me and my friends. Well any ways, my two good friends HATE each other now. One says: "I am better then him" "I could easily take him down to the ground" "He's a wuss" and other stuff. The other one is the one who has his head and thinks better. And I can remember when they were best friends. And the worst part, they are Christians and Christians do not hold grudges, or say mean things about other people. So I would like some prayer for me, the middle teen who stops the fighting, and for my friends who want to beat each other up.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments I'll pray for you. But yeah, as Barbara said, how did it start?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 200 comments That's awful. I hate it when friends fight. I've been in your position many, many times. You're in my prayers. :)

message 49: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 214 comments thanks

It first stated with the moms, then the kids started to get in fights. It all started when they were skiing together.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments What did the mums do?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8