Lord of the Rings Fans discussion

Roleplay 2!- full > Rolepay 2!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 472 (472 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Cece (new)

Cece ok here is another rp area!. PS. Helen I made up that Aragorn had sisters ok and whosays he didnt.

message 2: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

K. M. R. (moisoha) | 728 comments Mod
Alright, since I was in the first roleplay I wasn't going to join this one but I will since no one else is. Why not, it could be fun anyway. Let's see... character...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cece: if you check the appendices, Aragorn's father died when he was two, and Tolkien never had Gilraen (Aragorn's mother) remarry. So...it's impossible. Cousins, maybe, but...not blood siblings.

message 4: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Name: Kammerick
Race: Human (Harad)
Personality: Straight-forward and fairly obvious, but he can be as subtle as any would like. He is serious most of the time, but he can have a strange effect on people when he talks to them too much.
Appearance: Short black hair that hangs around his shoulders. His eyes are dark and rapturing and he can seem sweet and innocent when he wants to. He's easy to trust. Very strong and muscled, but not to the point where people can easily tell through his clothes. He tries to keep it a secret. He wears two swords, one at each side but they're kept under a long tan coat that he wears to keep out the dust of the road.
Skills: He can fight with swords very well and he will if he needs too.
Other: He has been living as a slave to the Men of Gondor ever since the war ended.

message 5: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

You could always have Gilraen have found her when she was a child and took her in so she was *Like* a sister to him. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that work?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it would. I've seen fanfiction like that before.

message 7: by Cece (new)

Cece Kayla wrote: "You could always have Gilraen have found her when she was a child and took her in so she was *Like* a sister to him. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that work?"

that would work.thanks kayla!

message 8: by Cece (new)

Cece ok lets start!

message 9: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 153 comments Mod
Name: Peter
Appearance http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/08...
Other: son of Aragorn, blind though but well trained.
Crush: open

message 10: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Peter lay on the ground.. he was in so much pain. Well, seeing as he was stabbed near the heart, on the brink of death from an orc.. He was covered in blood stained snow. He cried in pain when suddenly...

message 11: by Cece (new)

Cece Ariana came by leading her horse and saw Peter and then the orc charged at her and she easily killed it. Seeing that Peter needed help she went over to help

message 12: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Who- Whose there?" he asked.. he knew he was fading.."Te-tell my fa-" he was interrupted. Blood poured out of his wound quickly now.

message 13: by Cece (new)

Cece Ariana said"Hold still and let me stop it from bleeding. Unless you WANT to die." She put a cloth over the woond and pressed hard on it making the bleeding stop.

message 14: by SLIM SHADY (new)

He moved uncomfortably in pain as she pressed hard on his wound. "Wh-where's father?" he asked breathlessly. sweat began to pour down his face. He began to shiver in the snow. his hands were purple from cold.

message 15: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

((Question, where is this? In Middle earth I mean.))

message 16: by Cece (last edited Mar 24, 2010 11:56AM) (new)

Cece Arnor.I dont know what adam grontier lover thinks.

message 17: by Cece (last edited Mar 26, 2010 12:00PM) (new)

Cece "The king who is your father is in Gondor and you are in Anor." Ariana answered him. " Can you walk?" she asked.

message 18: by SLIM SHADY (new)

He tried to stand up.His vision started to go blury. "I never c-aught who you were." he said in a shiver.

message 19: by Cece (new)

Cece "I'm Ariana"she replied. " Here." she said giving him a blanket from her saddle bag.

message 20: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Wait y-your my father's sister?" his face was pale.. he took the blanket and wrapped it around himself.

message 21: by Cece (new)

Cece "Adopted sisiter. But yes tenchicly I'm your aunt." Ariana replied

message 22: by Cece (new)

Cece "Please get on the horse or do you want me to help you?"she asked.

message 23: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"Help... Ar-are we going home?" he asked.

message 24: by Cece (new)

Cece "yes we are going to my home where you can rest."Ariana replied. "oomph" she said as she helped him onto her horse,Whisper. "Lets go home Whisper.Quickly " she said

message 25: by SLIM SHADY (new)

"W-we aren't go-going to father?" sweat was pouring down his face now, he was fading... his vision was going and he saw spots.

message 26: by Cece (last edited Apr 02, 2010 07:23AM) (new)

Cece "no its to far to go with you like this. here we are! now let's get you inside."she replied

message 27: by Cece (new)

Cece ((kayla you cans tart whever you want and whenever))

message 28: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Kammerick had tangled himself so much in the underbrush he could go no further. On all sides were brambles and thickets so high that he couldn't possibly get through them. He hated forests. What would he give to be back in his home land. Grudgingly, he began to call for help.

message 29: by Cece (new)

Cece ((kayla where in middle earth is this??))

message 30: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Maya heard shouts in the distant and decided to follow them and see where they took her. she soon came upon a man who had foolisly gotten himself caught in some brambles, "here" she said reaching out to help him.

message 31: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

((Same as you.))

Kammerick took the hand gratefully, unsnagging his clothes as they caught. "Thank you." he siad softly and respectfully. The girl had saved him and she was of the higher breeds they were supposed to obey now. "I'm very grateful."

message 32: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Cece wrote: ""no its to far to go with you like this. here we are! now let's get you inside."she replied"

Peter limped in side and stopped and panted. He put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "I want fat-father.." he said wimpishly.

message 33: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Kayla wrote: "((Same as you.))

Kammerick took the hand gratefully, unsnagging his clothes as they caught. "Thank you." he siad softly and respectfully. The girl had saved him and she was of the higher breeds ..."

"just what are doing out here all alone to go and get yourself caught in brambles like this?" Maya inquired. "you best come with me, theres a little house up the way here, a girl named Arianna lives there, she should be able to tend to those scratches." she turned and motioned for the unknown man to follow to her.

message 34: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Kammerick nodded and followed after this strange woman. He watched her through his lashes, curious at what she was going to do. This house she mentioned, what would happen there. Would he stay safe? And his message, could it easily be delivered.

message 35: by Cece (new)

Cece Adam Grontier LOVER! wrote: "Cece wrote: ""no its to far to go with you like this. here we are! now let's get you inside."she replied"

Peter limped in side and stopped and panted. He put his hands on his knees to catch his b..."

i will contact him and he will come if he can. now be quiet plese.

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Maya walked into the hut with the man she had found in the brush, stopping suddenly, realizing she had intruded, she said, "Ariana, if you get a moment this gentle man could use a quick patching up, he's got some cuts and scratches from some bramble he was caught in."

message 37: by Cece (new)

Cece Kate wrote: "Maya walked into the hut with the man she had found in the brush, stopping suddenly, realizing she had intruded, she said, "Ariana, if you get a moment this gentle man could use a quick patching up..."

ok sure can you help him *jestering to peter* upstairs PLEASE Maya it would be a huge help.

message 38: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Maya pointed the new comer up the stairs, "she'll help you in a second. "whats going on here? good lord is that the kings son?" she asked, surprised to see someone of that stature here of all places.

message 39: by Cece (last edited Apr 10, 2010 12:25PM) (new)

Cece Kate wrote: "Maya pointed the new comer up the stairs, "she'll help you in a second. "whats going on here? good lord is that the kings son?" she asked, surprised to see someone of that stature here of all places."

"yes its King Elessar's son Peter . I found him badly wounded from an orc which was about to kill him. he can get a little like he's going to become unconsicios. I'll explain more later."Ariana replied "Maya who is this man you have brought and where did you find him? *jestering to Kammerick*"she asked

message 40: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
"he was calling for help and i found him tangled up in a serious pile of brush and brambles, upon removing himself some of the stickers and thorns scratched him upk, other then that, i know nothing. thought you'd be able to give him a quick patch up, with you having a fairly good hand at herbs and medicinal type things."

message 41: by Cece (new)

Cece "ill try my best. what is he called?"

message 42: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Kammerick snapped out of his thoughts at the stating of the heir of Gondor's name. "I am called Kammerick." He said, bowing. "And I was sent from Gondor to retrieve this young man."

message 43: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
"well he looks a little worse for wears dont he?" Maya said with a nod towards the prince, "whats he doing out here anyways?"

message 44: by Cece (new)

Cece "i dont know." "well Kammerick you may tell King Elessar that his sister Ariana is taking care of him because he was wounded fighting an orc."

message 45: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

"This is sore news." Kammerick's eyes flitted from the young man lying prone on the bed, to the two women. This might be more fun than he had expected. "I'll have to stay here then, and wait until he is healed."

message 46: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
Maya studied the newcomers face, "just what, sir, is your buisness with the prince might i ask?"

message 47: by K. M. R., or Quirenas, the Cloudy One (With Lightning) (new)

Kammerick tried to keep his face straight and not give away anything he was thinking, "I am a servant of the king, m'lady. King Elessar was worried for his son and sent me out to find him."

message 48: by Cece (new)

Cece "Prove it, you're trying to keep a straight face; I can tell and also you don't look like a man of Gondor. Or do you want me to ask the king when I contact him about his son?"

message 49: by SLIM SHADY (new)

Cece wrote: "Adam Grontier LOVER! wrote: "Cece wrote: ""no its to far to go with you like this. here we are! now let's get you inside."she replied"

Peter limped in side and stopped and panted. He put his ha..."

"Please I want dad... C-could you describe what he looks like?" he asked in a weak voice.

message 50: by Kate (new)

Kate | 277 comments Mod
"you mean you dont know what the beloved Ellasar looks like? and you his own son?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10