Christian Support Group :) discussion

Your Church > What's going on in your church?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Savannah | 69 comments Mod
Also don't forget that you can also add group events as well as discuss it here. : )

message 2: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
we've got a youth camp going on in piedmont, ohio this summer! :)

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandycrow) | 373 comments Mod
AND WE MIGHT GO WITH YOU!!!!! IT SO ROCKS!!!!

message 4: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
AND I SO KNOW IT, DUDE!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Haha starbucks is such a luxurious luxury... :)

message 6: by Kaleb (new)

Kaleb (-kal-) | 8 comments My church is doing Desciple Now this weekend. I don't know if you guys know what it is, but it's totally awesome and I can't wait!

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I'm going to Girls' Camp in June. *sigh* Yeah...

message 8: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

I can't wait for the starbucks thing. What weekend is it? wait its tomorrow! I'm going to try to make it.

message 9: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Also i use to go to this cool camp near Waco, Tx called Camp Tejas (Tejas is spanish for Texas). It was so much fun, i really liked going it sucks that i'm too old for it now. I want to go to this other camp though called Camp Huwani...anyone heard of it?

message 10: by Sandy (last edited Apr 17, 2010 09:12PM) (new)

Maybe if I lived in Texas ;)

message 11: by Savannah, Shay-la!!!!!!! (new)

Hey...I went to church yesterday. and we had a service project. It was really fun. We made cookies and popcorn for the choir of our church which was really fun. and we hung up pictures from past mission trips. It was a blast and I got a bible reading schedule so that the youth at my church is reading from the bible in the same spot and then we discuss it wednesday. lots of fun. g2g. bye.

message 12: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments I like going to Church and my Church is pretty good, but I'm sort of eccentric like shouting "liberooo" when I'm let out of school and having weird ideas and making my own clothes and blablahblah, that most kids don't like me. My best friend lives in Korea (she's on goodreads as "Clair") and I live in Ireland so we don't really get to meet much.

message 13: by Sandy (new)

Aww that's sad! My best friend (Raven) moved to South Africa when I was seven, and I've always been in America so I know what you mean. But her family moved back here two years ago.

Wow you make your own clothes? Does it take long? I'm learning to sew but I stink :) I was trying to fix a hole in my skirt yesterday and the sewing machine would NOT cooperate. lol

message 14: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments Yep. I make all of my clothes including sweaters. It doesn't take too long. (Well the sweaters take really long) I mostly wear skirts because they're easier to make. But I also make shorts.

message 15: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
COOOOOOOL YOU LIVE IN IRELAND!?!?!?!? :) :) :) i'm part irish (my last name is an irish name) and i wanna go there soooooooooo bad!!!! there and scotland! and italy! and i'll stop now! ha ha! xD

that's so cool that you make your own clothes!!! if i tried to make my own clothes let's just say they wouldn't look very . . . human. xD

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments hey raven- i go to italy two or three times a year!

message 17: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
NIIIIIIIIICE :D :D :D :D

sweet, alex-wa - that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!! :)

actually to be random though i'm gonna be going on a missions trip to quebec, canada with my sis, some girls from my church and twelve other people of the same denomination (just a different church that's an hour away or something) - so yeah! please pray about that, y'all, that we would all glorify God on it, learn how to better serve others and grow closer to God as we are on this trip!

we're gonna be helping at an English For Kids camp. basically the parents over there will bring their kids to the camp to learn English and also to be watched as the parents go off to work - and what we're gonna be doing is slipping Christ in as well. some of these kids have never even heard of God or really learned about Him before . . . so yeah. it'll be a really neat experience :)

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 684 comments that sounds so cool! btw i go to italy cos im italian!

message 19: by Laura, I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me . . . (new)

Laura | 136 comments Mod
ik! :) oh okay! :D

message 20: by Aoibheann (new)

Aoibheann | 47 comments Raven wrote: "COOOOOOOL YOU LIVE IN IRELAND!?!?!?!? :) :) :) i'm part irish (my last name is an irish name) and i wanna go there soooooooooo bad!!!! there and scotland! and italy! and i'll stop now! ha ha! xD

t..."

I live in the capital.

message 21: by Nike (last edited Oct 06, 2011 10:21PM) (new)

Nike Chillemi Our church, the Journey Church, a post modern urban church, just closed. We're sad because it was just right for our family.

We're looking for a new church, but it will be hard to find another one as good for us.

message 22: by Nike (new)

Nike Chillemi Aoibheann wrote: "I like going to Church and my Church is pretty good, but I'm sort of eccentric like shouting "liberooo" when I'm let out of school and having weird ideas and making my own clothes and blablahblah, ..."

Aoibheann, You sound like a great kid. My daughter does weird things too. Just be who you are. :)