The Best Roleplays discussion

Criminals > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp for criminals here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake walked around a quiet neighborhood, looking for trouble.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *Savanna slipped through the dark nightclub as the strobe lights danced off of everyone. she glidded and worked her way through the massive crowds of bodies, as she made her way to her table in the corner, with her drink in hand.*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake decided he wasn't in the mood for breaking into a house today. He would rather just let go and have some fun. He jogged downtown and walked into a nightclub.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *Once Savanna was almost to her table, some girl bumped her and made her drop her glass. Instead of getting mad, the chick apolgized and she smiled as she made her way back to the bar*

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake looked around, he was thinking about taking advantage of someone tonight.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *Once she got herself another drink, she made her way back through the massive crowd of sweating, hot, half naked bodies, to her table again. she was glad she dressed in as less as possible. The temp in the club had defintly rose. She smiled as eyes scanned her from head to toe like something to eat, but she just kept on to her table*

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake eyed Savanna. He walked over to her. "You wanna dance babe?"

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * Savanna let her eyes drift from his face all the way down and then back up, as a grin broke out along her face. she took one more sip of her drink* Sure

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake took her hand and pulled her away from the table.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *She let him lead her into the crowd as she moved close to him, staring him in his eyes. He was pretty handsome and cute.* i might have a good night* she though to herself*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_X-O1... ))

Jake started to dance with her. He was amazing at dancing, and he knew it.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * The way his body moved to the rhythm of the music amazed her. not many guys could dance, but this guy had moves. She moved insync with him, keeping in pace and grace with him*

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake moved closer to her.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments What's your name, Stranger? *she leaned up, into him and asked over the pounding bass of the speakers, and cheering people*

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2010 11:19AM) (new)

"Jesse" Jake said, giving her a fake name. After what he planned to do with her tonight, he didn't want her to know his actual title. "And how about you sweetheart?" He said, moving behind her.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments They call me Savage* she said only telling him the half truth. She has learned along time ago never to admit the whole truth. She coninuted to sway her hips to the music*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Once Jake was behind her, he pulled her close until she was pressed against him...He didn't stop dancing.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *She loved the way her back molded to fit perfectly into his chest which felt wonderful against her. she moved her hips back and forth, pressing into him with each swing. He defintly had skills*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( this song sets the mood- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpFMuB... ))

Jake matched her rhythm.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments (( i cant open that link right now, but you can tell me what the song name is and who the artist is))

*Savanna was loving his touch and she knew from the way he moved that he knew his way around a woman's body and this was the closest she had been to a guy she hadn't planned on using and discarding*

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Take it off by Kesha))

Jake wrapped his arms around Savanna's waist.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * She let he hands glid up her body as she put a twist in her hips, so that she rubbed up against him to the beat of the song. She looked over her shoulder, grinning at him, with a glim in her eye, that screamed trouble*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake looked at her with the same gleam.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * Savanna was fading into her own world but she still realized what was going on around her. she would never ever forget herself around anyone. she had to know what was going on at all time*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake took her hand and led her out the back into a dark ally.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * Savanna followed without question, as a smirked creased her face. Once they were in the alley, she looked around, and then at him*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake waisted no time. He pushed her against a wall pretty hard. "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * Savanna looked surprised, but interested* You wanna do it right here? wow, right here in the alley. what a guy you are *she said teasing him not realizing he was serious*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake got very close to her and put his hands on her. "It's too bad for you that I decided to do this tonight instead of break into a house."

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *all joking left her voice* Do what? *she said, not believing that this was about to happen. She hadn't planned on hurting anyone tonight. she just wanted to go out for some fun* I think you should take your hands off me

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake stopped. I actually had fun for once in my life, and that was with her. He thought, confused that he had lost the urge to rape her. "I don't know what's wrong with me man." He said backing away. He knew that he couldn't hurt her. She was...special to him. "I could never hurt you. Out of all the bad things I have done mercilessly, I can't hurt you!" Jake didn't understand the emotion that was breaking surface in him. "Excuse me, I need a beer." Jake walked back in with a hand on his forehead.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * Savanna went from protect mode to confused. She didnt understand what had just happen, but something inside of her wanted to know. She let her curiousity get the best of her she followed him back into the nightclub, but this time she wouldn't let her guard down as much*

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake went to the bar and grabbed a beer. He went over to a corner of a room that no one was around, and sat in a chair. What happened out there? he thought, still confused about his feelings for her.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *she pushed her way to the bar, looking around glancing and scanning the faces around her as she searched for him.*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake saw the girl looking around. He pushed his hat over his face more, trying to hide himself.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *Savanna spent a couple more minutes looking around for him, before she gave up her search. she order her third drink and pushed her way back through the crowd, to the table she once occupied before he came along*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake finished his beer and stood up. He had a sudden urge to see the girl again. I pray to god that she isn't scared of me he thought

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * For some reason, he was still in her mind and she couldn't get him out. Her night was ruined and she had finished her drink. She was ready to go. She looked around one last time before she grabbed her purse and moved towards the door*

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake spotted her leaving. He caught up to her. "Um...Hi..." He said nervously.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Hi. james was it? *she said nonchalantly as she kept walking, making her way closer to the door. she had to play like he wasn;t coursing through her mind*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actually...It's Jake." He admitted reluctantly. Jake felt completely stupid trying to talk to her after nearly do something that could put him in jail.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments Oh is it? *she said smiling at the bouncer as he moved to let her out. Once she was out, and the cool night had surrounded her, she turned to him* What happened back there? Who are you really? *she asked him*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jake, like I said. And...back there? I don't know. I was going to do - some bad things to you, but I knew I couldn't. You attract me, but in a different way than I am used to." Jake didn't look at her, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop staring into her eyes if he did.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments * She laughed at him as a smile spread across her face* Do bad things to me?....I'm glad you changed your mind, because i really didnt want to hurt you. And now that i know what you wanted to do, i dont see you as a threat or someone harmful to me *she said softly as she placed a hand on his chin, pushing his face up*

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..." Was all he could manage to say.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *she waved her hand back and forth* umm you can do it. take it one word at a time *she said patronizing him as she grinned*

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just want you to know that I could never hurt you." Jake said, stroking her face.

*X♥xQuincyx♥X*=*X♥xGigglyPuffx♥X* | 62 comments *For some foreign reason, his hand on her face, his touch on her skin felt like paradise. His hands and softness promised warmth and kindness, but she knew she couldn't give in. she pulled away from his hand* I know you could never hurt me. Or try. It wouldn't turn out good. I'm a very bad girl ...Jake *she said sarcastically*

« previous 1 3