Scott Sigler Junkies discussion

The Starter

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments The pre-order for the sequel to last years THE ROOKIE, titled THE STARTER is on April 1 (titled SIGLER ASCENSION DAY once again).

http://www.scottsigler.com/thestarter

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (innae) | 12 comments I ordered my copy!

message 3: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Yea me too

message 4: by Matt (last edited Jun 14, 2010 06:43PM) (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Here's the cover art for THE STARTER

Cover Art for THE STARTER

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (innae) | 12 comments In Case you guys hadn't already seen this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLB9B6...

message 6: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Arriving in mailboxes everywhere!

Got my copy today in the mail. It's just sitting there taunting me..."reeeead me...REEEEEAAADDD MMEEEE!!!".

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela (innae) | 12 comments My copy arrived yesterday!! YEAH!! I have so many books going right now, I feel I need to at least get a couple done before giving The Starter the love it deserves...

message 8: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Yea i'm in the same boat. I still haven't started it yet, but hopefully can get to it in the next day or so.

I've been slacking on my reading.

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Finished reading it...excellent.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (innae) | 12 comments Matt wrote: "Finished reading it...excellent."

way jealous...I seem to have gotten more books that NEED to be read...ARRRGGGG.

message 11: by Stefani (new)

Stefani (steffiebaby140) | 1 comments Angela wrote: "Matt wrote: "Finished reading it...excellent."

way jealous...I seem to have gotten more books that NEED to be read...ARRRGGGG."

I always seem to be in that boat.

But hi! New around here, and thought I'd give a post or two.

I am trying in vain to read and listen to The Starter at the same time. I keep reading ahead of the podcast because its just too excellent to put down, I'll work it out to a science soon.

message 12: by Matt (new)

Matt (nemesis0) | 49 comments Yea it's nice to do both, but i find i can read much faster then the podcast and it makes me slack off on listening to the podcast.

For THE STARTER i'm holding off a little and maybe listen too it when THE ALL-PRO gets closer to coming out.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela (innae) | 12 comments Finally listening to The Starter podcast, and LOVING IT!! why did I wait so long??

message 14: by Doc (new)

Doc (doc_coleman) | 4 comments Angela wrote: "Finally listening to The Starter podcast, and LOVING IT!! why did I wait so long??"

Why did you wait? What were you thinking? ;D

Doc