Roleplay Forever discussion

College > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP here as soon as you make a charrie.

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever woke up adn streched in her bed. She looked at the ceiling.

message 3: by Catie (new)

Catie Krystal flitted around her dorm already up and moving. She straightened her things and packed her bag while reading her english book and broshing her teeth.

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((can they be dorm mates))

Ever got out of bed.

message 5: by Catie (new)

Catie ((YEAH))
Krystal finishe dbrushing her teeth and sliped on a pair of shoes "How do you sleep in so late? I would go insane."

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((thanx))

Ever stuck out her tongue. "Cause I don't spend hours getting ready." She got dressed and walked into the washroom and brushed her teeth. "See?" she said around her toothbrush.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaden walked out his apartment. Getting ready to head to campus.

message 8: by Catie (new)

Catie "I don't just get ready. I straighten my stuff, study, get ahead in my classes, and orgnize my activites for the day." Krystal said ticking the things off on her fingers

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jaden needs a buddy n lol this reminds me of Taking the stage.))

message 10: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever walked back out. "Exactly." she smiled. "That's why I love ya Krystal." she grabbed her bag. "Coming?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaden got to the campus and walked into class.

message 12: by Catie (new)

Catie "Yeah." Krystal grabbed her bag and walked out with Ever.
((I got to go. Don't do too much while I am gone please!))

message 13: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((okay bye :( miss ya))

Ever walked with Krystal. "See you at lunch." She ran up the steps to her class.

message 14: by Catie (new)

Catie ((Last post))
"K." she said heading off to her class

message 15: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((BYE!))

Ever walked into class and sat down.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaden was talking to some girls. "Yea thats cool well i'll see you around." he smiled at them. as the blushed and walked away.

message 17: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever watched the clock, tapping her pencil. "Uh." she slammed her head aginst her binder.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaden walked into class. Looking around for an open seat.

message 19: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((and it so happens...next to Ever there is an open seat.How convinent))

Ever sighed and pulled her hair back in a ponytail.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( LOL))

Jaden walked up and took and seat next to a girl. "Hey." He said smiling at her teeth sparkling.

message 21: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever looked up. "Hi." she said unimpressed.
((that wont work on her....))
She chewed the lid of her pen, looking anywhere than the guy next to her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( LOL He wasnt tryiing to impress her but ok...))

He sat down confused about what happened "Ok.." He said sitting down waving at some girls looking at him and opened his note book. and text books. Written in the notebook was lyrics.

message 23: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments ((lolz))

Ever smircked. She opened her notebook, fiddling with her pen. She had most of the song done, but she thought it was missing something. She felt bad about being so mean. She sighed and turned to face him.
"Sorry, for being such a witch. I'm Ever."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked back at her. "Oh its no problem." He said "Im Jaden Hart." He said no going to smile again. He started writing more to his song. "Ugh can you help me..Im kinda stuck on my lyrics?" He asked

message 25: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Yah. So, what's it about?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh here let me read It ." He said looking at his notebook ready to read it. "It kinda only this part...it goes..Wake up i've been waiting for you.Your smile is like your heart.Dont worry i'll be here in the end and start." He said "Thats where im stuck..and i know it isnt goog but when i wake up late i night i just...write."

message 27: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever looked back at her paper. "Same with me. At least I did last night." she quickly closed her book. "I like it. Um, how about....Where ever you go where ever you are I'll be there." she smiled. "Or something like that."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks that really good." He smiled then quickly turned away. "and i'll try not to smile at you any more since u dont seem to like that." He said and wrote it down.

message 29: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever giggled. "I have major issues with guys. It has nothing to do with you. I over reacted." she smiled agian. "Oh, you're welcome." she turned back and opened her notebook to start a new song.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay."he smiled."And you being as beautiful as you are having troubles with guys...I cna tbelieve that."

message 31: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever smircked. "Thanks. But as I said I don't believe guys. No offense." She kept writing, letting her mind wonder.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im not likee very other guy." He said "and i do take it kinda offensive." he said

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is she seriously playing hard to get lol ??))

message 34: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments "Sorry." Ever shrugged. "You know what I actually belive you being like no other guy." she read what she had on her paper. "Crap." she said. "Fudge."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." he said "What classes do you have after this ?" He asked

message 36: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever looked up. "Um, Live Theatre." She sighed. "I need to say sorry to you. I'm over reacting. But I also need to say thanks."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh im majoring in Vocals and Dance." he said "And Thanks for what?" He asked forgetting.

message 38: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments "For being my inspiration for my new song, which I didn't even know I was writing." Ever looked back at her schedule. "Wait, sorry, today I have Dance." She looked back at him. "Guess we'll be together all day. Oh well." she kept writing her song.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled. "Im glad to be of you assistance." He smiled. "and It shoould be fun." He smiled

message 40: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever smiled back. "See, you can smile without me over-reacting."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yea I guess." he said still grinning. "I like smiling I keeps me in a good mood and whats your new song about?" He asked "because u just inspired me to write something to he said flipping his notebook to a new page.

message 42: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments "Well, I kinda took the line I'm different form any other guy and turned it from my point of view." she looked at Jaden. "I like to smile, but I don't so much anymore."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah that should be intresting Let me read it when you finish." he smiled and started writing.

message 44: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever finished writing the last line and read it over quickly. "I think I'm done." she looked over and saw him writing fast and concentrating. She smiled.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked up ."So"

message 46: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments "Here." Ever handed her notebook to him.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He read it. then looked up. "Ilike iut." He smiled lightly at her. Before they new it it was time to go to the next class

message 48: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments Ever jumped at the sound of the bell. "Well, then." She got up.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea." he said "U wann walk wiht me to the next class?"

message 50: by Ashley Elizabeth (new)

Ashley Elizabeth | 105 comments "Sure." Ever smiled at him. "I actually feel relaxed right now. Weird."

« previous 1 3