What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Heorine gets migraines - possibly a series around sisters

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whodreamz (new)

Whodreamz | 1 comments The book I'm thinking of starts with a pool-side party being hosted by our leading lady. She doesnt even want to be there... Tries to wrap up early coz she has a severe migraine attack. The hero takes her upstairs (She doesnt like guy much initially). She doesnt share that she gets migraines with him. She keeps her meds in a bedside table...ofcourse he finds out later..

I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THE INFO THAT FOLLOWS BELOW, BUT JUST IN CASE I HAVE IT RIGHT:

I think its part of a romance series that revolves around sisters (not sure how many. I think 3, but could be 2/4). Their dad pits em against each other. His will specifies that they need to make a certain amount of money within a given time to keep their share of inheritance, or they lose everything.

One of the other sister's story involves around oil drilling/mining off the shore. The guy she ends up with also joins in/dives...possibly related to some family story on his side too/his grandfather?

It's not the Three Sisters Island, Orchard Valley, Born In..., Sinclair sisters trilogies. And it's not the one where the heroine has a heart defect

The books are contemporary romance - no mystical/paranormal stuff

Probably one of the Harlequin/Silhouette books as well

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 41 comments If you are still looking for this book, you might try the Romance Novel Book Sleuth group -- they might be better able to help you out: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) And if you've found it, please let us know here what it was, so we can shelve it and mark this solved. Thank you Mary for spreading the word about that other group and helping readers.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38154 comments Mod
Whodreamz, are you still looking for this book?