Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Spectacular Series > Dalriada Trilogy 'Jules Watson'

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
The White Mare (Dalriada Trilogy, #1) by Jules Watson The Dawn Stag (Dalriada Trilogy, #2) by Jules Watson The Boar Stone (Dalriada Trilogy, # 3) by Jules Watson

Another series on my TBR list.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Added the first book on my TBR shelf

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I've got White Mare on my tbr list.

message 4: by Leea (new)

Leea Ladies... I loved these books... Scotland 79AD and a great love story. I will warn you it was a very emotional ride :)

message 5: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments I loved these books as well, and the book that she released after that! Can't wait for her next book.

message 6: by Leea (new)

Leea Marg wrote: "I loved these books as well, and the book that she released after that! Can't wait for her next book."

Marg are you talking about The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson ??

I've got it to read...:)

message 7: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments Yes, Swan Maiden! I couldn't think of the name of it this morning, and didn't have time to look it up!

message 8: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments Jules Watson's next book is out soon and I am very excited to read it!

The Raven Queen by Jules Watson is another Irish myth retelling in the same way The Swan Maiden was. Should be good.

message 9: by Alycia (last edited Jun 07, 2011 10:04PM) (new)

Alycia I'm halfway through The White Mare and am enjoying it but the pace seems kinda erratic. The story picks up and is interesting then slows down too much sometimes even when something is going on. I am assuming I'll see some romance between the H/h. I'm just hoping I don't have to wait til book 2 to see it. They are less frigid than before toward each other.

message 10: by Leea (new)

Leea It does take awhile but it does happen Alycia in the White Mare. This is one of my favorite books and it just grabbed me and took me for a ride. The first 2 books are about the same characters and the last is about someone in the future.

message 11: by Alycia (new)

Alycia Leea {Coffee I Love You} wrote: "It does take awhile but it does happen Alycia in the White Mare. This is one of my favorite books and it just grabbed me and took me for a ride. The first 2 books are about the same characters and..."

Thanks for letting me know Leea! I was getting frustrated with this book. I want something to happen in regards to the hero and heroine and their troubles with Agricola.

I have book 2 and just ordered book 3

message 12: by Leea (new)

Leea I felt the same way but at the end I cried like a baby and it's all happiness. Can't wait to hear what you think once you are done with this book.

message 13: by Alycia (new)

Alycia I'll definitely let you know.

message 14: by Alycia (new)

Alycia I have a little over 100 pages left and I am struggling to get through The White Mare. I am really tempted to give up for now.

message 15: by Leea (new)

Leea Oh i'm sorry. If it's a struggle that just sucks. I enjoyed it so much sorry you are not. Have they started falling in love?

message 16: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Leea *Hot Tamale* wrote: "Oh i'm sorry. If it's a struggle that just sucks. I enjoyed it so much sorry you are not. Have they started falling in love?"

Another series gracing my shelves, Haven't picked one up yet.