Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > The Amazing 'Bridgerton's'

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Mar 16, 2010 01:18AM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7) by Julia Quinn On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

Okay, One of my all time fave's. I love, LOVE Julia Quinn's style. The first 3 are slower than the rest. You can tell she was still coming into her own, as writing styles goes, throughout her 'Bridgerton' masterpeice. I adore this author though. 'When He Was Wicked' is one of my all time fave books.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Yeah I'm going try this series

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Have I tried any of these? I'll have to check!

message 4: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Yah... My Fave... When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn You Loathed.... Remember??? I was so saddened by your lack of affection... In fact, I'm not sure I have ever gotten over it.. ;)

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Haha, right. Ya, didn't like it much. I have other Quinn books, just not in this series I guess.

message 6: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

You should read them, JQ really is a great writer, she's more humorous and light though.

message 7: by Kay (last edited Nov 16, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Kay (calikay) | 1216 comments I've read the first 3 of this series and I enjoyed it a lot. I think start Colin's book real soon.

message 8: by Leea (new)

Leea LOVE LOVE LOVE them... Give 'em a try ladies!!

message 9: by Marg (new)

Marg (margreads) | 76 comments When He was Wicked is my favourite Bridgerton book too! I have enjoyed quite a few more of her books too.

message 10: by Kay (new)

Kay (calikay) | 1216 comments Finished Colin's book and it was great! I love the sense of humor that Julia Quinn displays in her writing.

message 11: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Marg wrote: "When He was Wicked is my favourite Bridgerton book too! I have enjoyed quite a few more of her books too."

I know... That book blew me away, and broke my heart... what an amazing read...