Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Comanche Series/ Catherine Anderson

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (last edited Mar 16, 2010 01:13AM) (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) | 1520 comments Mod
Comanche Moon (Comanche, #1) by Catherine Anderson Comanche Heart (Comanche, #2) by Catherine Anderson Indigo Blue (Comanche, #3) by Catherine Anderson Comanche Magic (Comanche, #4) by Catherine Anderson

I have read the first two in this series... Loved them. First one had a way different feel to it, than the second one. I felt it was a much 'deeper' read. Having said that though, I LOVED Swift in the second one. Funny as hell, and cocky too. My kinda hero... Waiting for the other 2, to re-release so I can finish the series.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I love that you are bringing all these series to the table .. YAY

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) Trying this series too lol

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) I agree with Shell. Book one was fantastic...we read it at the same time. Book two had a much simpler plot and really, the only good thing about it was hot awesome Swift was!
I'm eagerly awaiting the release of books three and four as well.

message 5: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments i've read Comanche Heart (Comanche, #2) by Catherine Anderson and Indigo Blue by Catherine Anderson . I thought they were both good. I really liked INdigo. She was arrogant herself, but actually didn't come accross as a whiny or a bitch.

message 6: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Heather Indigo Blue is out.. I have it.. Waiting on you... SO HURRY UP!!!!!

message 7: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Jesslynn;

You have to read Comanche Moon (Comanche, #1) by Catherine Anderson .. It was the first, and very good.

message 8: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments will do...when I find it. LOL

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Sorry dude (Shell), I couldn't find it...I did buy Dawn of a Distant Shore (or whatever it's called)

message 10: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments I found it and am reading it now...it's pretty good so far. Typical Catherine!

message 11: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 50 comments I loved the 1st 2 and recently got Indigo Blue. I'm so glad they're reissuing these. I have yet to read a Catherine Anderson that I didn't like.

message 12: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I loved Comanche Moon, it read more historical fiction/romance, than just historical romance... Make sense? It does in my head... lol. Commanche Heart I liked too, but it was a completely different style and read for me.. not as 'epic' as moon... I'm waiting to read Indigo Blue...( ahem.....)

message 13: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments I'ved finished reading Moon and I really liked it. I've decided to reread Comache Heart and i read it w/a whole new perception now. Amy is kinda annoying me, actually. haha.

message 14: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

LOL... She annoys ya in heart too... but I love Swift,

message 15: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments haha swift is great, of course. Seriously, some of these men are so patient that it can't be realistic!

message 16: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

of course it isnt... that's why we read it, to get away from the monotiny of the everyday, and wrap ourselves in the grand fantasy element..... then we remove our noses from the pages, and look up at our husbands/significant others and for a moment...sigh... Lol. Just joking, well sorta... Love my man and all... but a girl still has to dream.

message 17: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments hahaha...no, seriously, I do sigh. My hubby is not patient, not sensitive, not into buying me icecream when I'm preggo! Bastard! LOL

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Jesslynn wrote: "hahaha...no, seriously, I do sigh. My hubby is not patient, not sensitive, not into buying me icecream when I'm preggo! Bastard! LOL"

Are you preggo and you wanted ice cream recently?

message 19: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments No...I was preggo 4 years ago and he would never go and buy me ice cream when I wanted it! I'm still mad about it! LOL

Heather (Let's-Go-Pens-We're-Gonna-Take-This-One) Jesslynn wrote: "No...I was preggo 4 years ago and he would never go and buy me ice cream when I wanted it! I'm still mad about it! LOL"

Awesome. Way to hold a grudge!

message 21: by Jesslynn (new)

Jesslynn | 70 comments I know, right...

message 22: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

I think it's second nature, for the female breed... we are born to hold grudges... and have intollerably long memories...

message 23: by Elizabeth (last edited Dec 19, 2010 01:25AM) (new)

Elizabeth (lchacha) I am half-way through Comanche Moon (Comanche, #1) by Catherine Anderson and Loretta is really annoying me. I am suspecting the love scenes will come at the end of the book which dissappoints me.

message 24: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Really? I loved this one.. It was my fave of the series actually.. Felt more epic in scope and a much stronger story line then your average HR... Than again, it was a while ago I read it..

message 25: by Mary C (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 50 comments In my experience with Cathering Anderson-she does not add a lot of graphic lover scenes. She's a favorite author of mine even though I usually prefer more sex in my romances.

I loved the first 2 and have Indigo Blue in my TBR.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (lchacha) I just finished the first book last night. I was very excited to read this series, I really thought I would like it. Loretta frustrated me to no end. Her 12 year old cousin Amy had more common sense than she did.

message 27: by Mishelle, 'The Book Bag' (new)

Lol.... Fair enough. ;)