The Chaos (Numbers, #2) The Chaos discussion

Can't wait

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Oliver Francis I just can't wait for this book to come out in June i loved the first one and the second one i'm hoping isn't gunna be a disapointment. That would be a big let down wouldn't it!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i like literally just ten min. ago fhinished the first book! i am so happy i finally found a book that i enjoyed out of a new books since i'm confined only to school library books and they can't get new ones as fast or read as fast as i can( i got it about 4. started reading about 4:30, stoped after ten min. cuz i had to check in w/ my par.then fhinished it an hour later after dinner)
I can;t wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temple Rose I cant wait this has been a favorite series of mine since book one.

Hannah Cant wait to read it!

Darrell really, you seriously can read a whole book with-in a hour, sorry buy I doubt it

Moriah Smith I feel horrible because I finished the book in 2 days and the series is almost over, but i loved this book!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Does it matter how long the read takes? I don't think she said that- she said she read it before dinner, might have while eating, and then finished it within an hour of finishing dinner.
I loved the whole series- I had to explain the books to the staff at my local library as part of an interview (to become a volunteer which I now am!) so these books mean a lot to me XD