European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > Princesses: Books 3 - 4

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Please discuss Book Three: Scandal, 1798 - 1810 and Book Four: Maturity, 1810 - 1822 here.

message 2: by Brigid (new)

Brigid (sillybrigid) | 19 comments I hope I'm not the only one still reading! I enjoyed books three and four, though I do wish Fraser followed a clearer narrative stream. The book as a whole jumps around a bit too much for me sometimes, and she doesn't always tie up loose ends. I also wish she didn't interchangeably refer to the princes by their titles and their names. With that many, I have trouble keeping them all straight! However, it has been interesting to see how the princesses and others around them have grown and changed. I adore all the pictures included. They really give life to the story.

message 3: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments I'm still reading, but took a sidetrack with another book while commuting, so it's going slowly. I'm in Book 3, and I'm still enjoying it. I get confused when books jump between names and titles too (not just this book - pretty much any book where I'm not familiar with the people involved, especially when the title switches).