Maximum Ride! discussion

FANG > I Just Finished Fang and Bawled

Comments Showing 1-50 of 395 (395 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) This is just for the Already-Read-Fang-ers. The ending is horrible, and if James P. doesnt bring Fang back in the next book, I will kill him. The letter that I send will go something like this:

Dear James Patterson,
You are an awesome author, until you made Fang go away and crushed my happiness. I'll have you know, my grandma is a judge, and my friends parents are lawyers, so I can take you to court. I'll meet you at the courthouse in tuesday.

message 2: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Athena Jane wrote: "This is just for the Already-Read-Fang-ers. The ending is horrible, and if James P. doesnt bring Fang back in the next book, I will kill him. The letter that I send will go something like this:

..."

And I would sign it XOXO, A.J.
PS: If Dylan and Max get together, Fang comes back and everything goes haywire, then....well, you will just become a twilight wannabee author. It will be like, 'oh, he left (like in New Moon', then he comes back, and then 'oh, who should I choose, I love Dylan, but I cant live without Fang (like Eclipse). Then, she'll end up choosing Fang, Dylan will be depressed, yak yak yak, yadi yadi yah. Whatever.

Long story short, he has to bring Fang back into the picture. And I mean SOON!

I'm watching you, James Patterson. (cue the evil laughs)

I'm not actually this creepy in real life. I just take Maximum Ride VEEEEERRRRRRYYYY seriously.

message 3: by === (new)

=== | 621 comments xDD

message 4: by Catch.a.pirate (new)

Catch.a.pirate | 2 comments I was so mad at the end of this book. How could he make Fang leave that is just not right?!?!?!?! I agree that it will turn into something Twilightish. I read The first three books before anyone knew about them but it has got way too much publicity. I don't want Maximum Ride to turn into that. Fang and Max were perfect and I don't like how they just added in Dylan, and now we have to wait another year to find out what happens.

message 5: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
NOOOOOO!!! I cried. WHAT DID JAMES PATTERSON DO????!!!!??!!??!! It's killing me. Fang, Fang, Fang!!! Don't leave. I will die if it turns Twilightish. This killed me. He could have brought Dylan in, just don't make Fang leave!!!! Fang! Come back!

message 6: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) I know right! I'm a writer, and I promise u guys that I will NEVER turn my booms into the crapola that has made maximum ride a wannabee twilight.
U can read the 1st few chapters of my book DreamCatchers on this link:
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/3...

Trust me, its really good. The synopsis is:

Juliet Harwood feels rejected and alone. She was dumped at an all-girls boarding school six years ago, but at least her life is normal....or is it.
All of the sudden, Juliet's world is forced upside down by the physical appearence of what was once considered just a nightmare: The Thing. The Thing is a black creacture of the night that haunts human dreams and preys on weak minds. When The Thing's presence becomes life-threatening and kills people through dreams for real, Juliet gets the name of a Survivor. She survives the dream, along with eight others, and they are brought to DreamCatcher, a dream world where the dreams are made by the DreamKeeper and casted by the DreamCasters. The DreamKeeper is dying and brought the Survivors into DreamCatcher to compete for the crown of DreamKeeper.

message 7: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

That sounds good! I'll read it when I have more time. Angel, once my favorite character, is now my least favorite character. Heck, I prefer Jeb to her!

message 8: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) I know right! She so freakishly EVIL! She was so adorable in the 1st book! My fav characters go Max, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy, Ari,......and last is Angel. Somewhere between Ari and Angel sit the Erasers, Jeb, Dr. Chu...(everyone I hate, but like more than Angel)

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade (noxidanamchara) Catch.a.pirate wrote: "I was so mad at the end of this book. How could he make Fang leave that is just not right?!?!?!?! I agree that it will turn into something Twilightish. I read The first three books before anyone knew about them but it has got way too much publicity. I don't want Maximum Ride to turn into that. Fang and Max were perfect and I don't like how they just added in Dylan, and now we have to wait another year to find out what happens"

I completely agree (and I was there too when they were just starting out, just like Twilight). It's Twilight all over again and it's driving me INSANE. It was completely unnecessary to have Fang leave. I don't even know if I'll read the next book. And what IS it with Angel? That little bitch! She can go bury her own grave and fly into it. These books have taken a serious downfall since book 4, which as I have stated previously is about as pleasant as a dirty butthole. I am so mad at how this played out I'm just going to go read When the Wind Blows and The Lake House again and read a REAL ending (even though Oz dies).

For more on my comments, just see my review. This book is such a mess. :[

message 10: by === (new)

=== | 621 comments mhmm

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I HATED THE ENDING SO MUCH!!!!!!

First, I thought Max was getting married to Fang at the end. I thought it was like a 10 year flashforward or something. Then. FANG LEFT! Og I was so mad!!! I was crying!!

I cried 3 times. One when Max was voted out of the flock!
Two when Fang died
Three when Fang left!!

message 12: by April*procrastinator and proud* (last edited Mar 20, 2010 09:27PM) (new)

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) i cried!!! really!!!! HARD!!!!
but oinly when fang like died... but then he came back and i was happy!
i loved the ending because it was a cliff hanger and had lots of drama.
but i will only continue liking the ending if the 7th book is REALLY good.. like REALLY REALLY good...
it has to have a "from fangs point of view" tho... i won't accept it if we don't know what Fang is doing while he's away...
i wish the books were longer... and Fang and Max BETTER meet in the 7th book or im gonna write some serious notes to J.P

message 13: by === (new)

=== | 621 comments i was like, 'oh look he left' moving on~

message 14: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (queenscove) Just finished the book today and was really disappointed with the ending. I was so shocked when Max was voted out of the flock by non other than used-to-be-sweet-Angel. Which I agree with everybody, Angel really is creepy. I thought she was great but in the past few books she has started to freak me out. Something is wrong with her and now she has a voice in her head too. One of my least favorite characters. Then when Fang died my jaw dropped. I though it was going to end end really happy but it went completely wrong. FANG LEFT! How could Dylan get to him. Sure Dylan can be "Mr.Perfect" or as Max put it a mutant Ken doll but I don't want to believe he's Max's other half.
I agree with you Athena Jane, Fang needs to come back so he and Max could be together.

message 15: by === (last edited Mar 20, 2010 09:41PM) (new)

=== | 621 comments dylan sucks

message 16: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

I thought they were marrying too! *Repeat of earlier despair* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!COME BACK

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol agreed!
fang needs to come back! or they need to make a piont of veiw for him!!! Part of me wants himt to have his pwn flock... that would be cool.
but he has to stay together with Max.

message 18: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Mariela wrote: "Just finished the book today and was really disappointed with the ending. I was so shocked when Max was voted out of the flock by non other than used-to-be-sweet-Angel. Which I agree with everybody..."

Thanks! If Dylan and Max get together, i WILL sue! haha. jkjkjk (maybe...)

message 19: by April*procrastinator and proud* (last edited Mar 25, 2010 01:43AM) (new)

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol i will sue them too!!! the write JP some serious (and strongly worded) letters...
i think she does start she is gonna start something for Dylan btu she won't be able to get over Fang... i know if Fang was real i wouldn't be able to get over him XD

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) * was really sad when Fang left. :(He's my second favorite character!!!!(my first being Iggy.) and it IS rather Twilightish. He NEEDS to bring Fang back in, and then kill Dylan. And Max. Yes, that would be interesting....

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) lol yea! Fang is my second fave character too!
and i LOVE iggy! i he's the best blond-blind-guy-with-wings-that-can-cook.!!!! i love how he can cook! i love guys that can cook and sre artistic and stuff!
oh yea and him and Gazzy! perfection!
and even tho its taking a twilight turn i think its still better, to me anything is bette rthan twilight.

message 22: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

No... Fang should stay Max's right wing man, not have his own flock. Dylan should go make his own, and leave OUR flock alone!!!

message 23: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Oh my gosh.

Seriously- oh my freaking gosh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (continue for five minutes) HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FANG SO MUUUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

I know!!! Fang come back you IDIOT!!!!!!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) in book 7 Fangs flock and Max's flock have to reuntine to stop the human haters remember..??
so he WILL be in the 7th book!
i am so excited!

message 26: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade ghlglwIJOT;IUEHTLHIEHILUILUHETILU

That was me pounding the keyboard. Because Fang is being a d-bag.

But the thing is... it kind of makes sense...

STOP MAKING LOGICAL SENSE, DANGIT!!! *headdesk*

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) LOL I think it's the flocks fault for making it make sense. Because the flock was bugging them about only caring about each other. But ibguess they were so it does make sense. Well since fang isn't in the flock maybe when thy reunite theybcan be together!! •starts to pray that there will be some really good FAX moments•

message 28: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments GAAAAAAAH!!! I JUST FINISHED FANG AND I CRIED FOR 10 MINS WHEN FANG 'DIED' AND 20 WHEN HE WENT AWAY!!!!!! LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I OFFICIALLY HATE NGELS GUTS. SHE IS AN EVIL LITTLE MUTANT. AND IF JP DESNT BRING BACK FANG................................. I WILL COME TO HIM BY NIGHT, TAKE HIM BY THE THROAT AND.......THIS ILL GIVE JP! THATLL I GIVE JP! THIS ILL GIVE JP!!!! *CUE EVIL LAUGH* (SORRY ITS FROM THE DREAM SCENE IN FIDDLER ON THE ROOF)

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) I know I cried when he died too!!! I like sat there bawling my eyes out. then when he left ibcried and kept on reading his letter. I'm happy that in book 7 the flocks will unite. I think Fang deserves to be eleader of something.

message 30: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments ya, i agree! GO FLANG!!!! (Flock + Fang = Flang)

message 31: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

I was crying, and then I stopped crying when he came alive again, then I cried when he left, then I cried some more when I read all his stuff on the computer.

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) Lol I loved the computer stuff, I think book 7 needs to come out tomorrow... Actually right now!!

message 33: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
Okay, I haven't read Fang yet (and I don't plan to until summer, when I actually have time :P), and I do care about Fax, but I have to ask:

Does anything progress in the overall plot to save the world in this book????

message 34: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments no, it does not swifty! its just this big thing about dylan......and Dr. G-H...i wont tell any more now :)

message 35: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Ooh... sounds like Twilight... fun. *sarcasm hand raised*

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments from wative heard about twilight ya. but i mean nudge is still cool. XD

message 37: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Yes, there is always Nudge. :)

message 38: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 28, 2010 02:57PM) (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments lol she is the best!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) LOL I love Iggy and Gazzy!-!-!
Esspecially Iggy!!!

message 40: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Yeah....

message 41: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Hey Swifty! Nudge is awesome.

message 42: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

XD "ZOMG!!!!"

message 43: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

XD!

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) XDDDDDDDD!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

...Heh.

message 46: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Nudge looks more like she's 14 than 11 in the Manga....

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) yea i know!!
and she has huge b**bs for an 11 year old!!!
she looks like she went through puberty already and shes only 11!!!!

message 48: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Then again, Fang looks like an emo girl. (At least in the first book he did. Haven't read the second yet.)

April*procrastinator and proud* (boo-bop) i think Fags long hair is hott!
but i think i like his new hair a teeny bit better..
but i always pictured his hair to look like this
>> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs50/f/200...

i gues like the way it is...
but the actors shouldn't have hair like that...
i think it should be like th models

message 50: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

I thought he was a girl, when I first saw him!!!! His hair is way too long.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8