Obsessed discussion

Books and Authers > R.L. Stine

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 1058 comments Mod
I love him. I love his books

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) I LOVE R.L. STINE!!!!!!!! he in my top five for authors!

message 3: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

The book of his own come from just about everywhere. The newest three I got for a $1.50 at the library. Others I have are all frayed and torn covers and stuff, good condition though all my books are in graet condition...well not two of them.

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) all my books are in really good condition LOL, they're a little worn from being read over and over but that's the price of a good book and author LOL, what's your favorite book of his?

message 5: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

Gosh. Um. Love the Sleepwalker and the Deat Girl Friend. Hit and Run. The New Boy. The Cataluna Chronicals: the Evil Moon (book 1. not sure I got the title right) I loved that one. I just finished All-Night Party. I love all his work and alot of the time I'll read something in one of his books and think of an idea for my stories. He's like a god in my opinion.

message 7: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

*shrugs*

Aerieyalle *Goddess of Vampires* Kingdoms  (goddessofvampires) *nice sorry lol

message 9: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

why are you sorry

message 11: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

:-)

message 13: by PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~, I'M GOING <i>INSANE!!</i> (new)

There are so many! Every time I see one of his books at the library. I bought 4 yesterday. Thats all that was there.