ROBERT PATTINSON HATERS discussion

Eclipse is nearly here!! ALREADY

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 40 comments Mod
I'm only just getting over his face from the first one never mind his BODY in the second!!! URG!! and now I have to watch another one!! DAMN YOU!! They must know that all my friends literally drag me to see it so I would have to be subjected to the horror that is Rob's face.

message 2: by Jo (last edited Mar 27, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

Jo McKenzie | 5 comments okay i went to see New Moon guilty as charged but my god it was worth it. funniest film of the century its got to be me and my mate ruined it for everyone by laughing but how can you not when bella tells edward thats shes cumming? i mean coming. and the vision of them running through the woods it looked like some warped version of baywatch only with ugly people and no beach. Now if they can recreate that same stupidity in eclipse i might go and see it. maybe breaking dawn will be the best. its the last one and bella almost dies and there is comparitively very little pattinson and alot of lautner who is by far a better actor.

message 3: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 40 comments Mod
hahah agree with you there but I'll have to look out for the coming part :S I'll have probably picked up on it but kinda forgot, I'm good at blocking out painful things :L but yeah me and my mate were also laughing the whole way through