Hard Core Chicks discussion

Tattoos & Pricings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments I h8 needle and will never get anoy off that stuff but my sister has a blue rose on her back though ^_^

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I like tattoos but I doubt I'll get one (someday I will be a wrinkly old lady & then it'll look yucky)

I currently have 2 peircings in each ear. I plan on getting on a third set then a cartilage peircing on one side. (who else thinks lip peircings are super hot on guys?)

message 3: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments my sister wantz me 2 get a ear piercing Ewww thats so gay on a guy

message 4: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (last edited Mar 18, 2010 04:54PM) (new)

Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D* | 2044 comments Mod
is not! i personally think that some guys look sexy when they have, like, a silver hoop on ear. Theres this guy in my class who has his ear prieced and it just looks terrible! it doesnt help that hes slightly overwieght. Okay, really overwieght. so, i mean, it works on some guys, but not on others.

guys w/ lip peircings r super hot, too.

i have both of my ears peirced and i wanna get my cartilage peirced badly, but i heard that if the people do it wrong it can paralyze that side of ur face. bleh! i want to get a tatoo, like, of my initials something but it REALLY hurts (i heard) and like bendo said, an old lady w/ an tatoo? ewwh

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

cartilage and getting paralyzed?? i've never heard that. the only peircing horror story i've heard is this one girl wanted a belly button peircing but her mom wouldn't let her, so she tried to peirce it herself in a coat closet but she stabbed her internal organs and bled to death

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

techno wrote: "my sister wantz me 2 get a ear piercing Ewww thats so gay on a guy"

it depends on how you wear them. for example, i hate gauged ears but that first set can look kinda hot.

ugh i'm so jealous of my friend she had gummy bear shaped earrings!! i have some shaped like records (they're really heavy) but gummy bears are so awesome T.T

message 7: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments hahaha ya sure before long I look like that kid from the movie "lassie" Lolz ^_^

message 8: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

u shud get like a little silver hoops, just rlly tiny! earrings r SEXY on guys. well, some of them at least.

i have these SUPER cute earrings shaped like electric guitars! they r so cute!

and gauged ears r disgusting inless they r really really really tiny. like, the size of a normal earring

message 9: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments hahaha NAAAAAAAAAA you seen my pic here you'd say ugly and earings don't match ^_^

message 10: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 27 comments My half brother has a lip ring. I personally like it, but I know a lot f people who don't. Gauging ticks me off, and if I get a tatto it's only gonna be henna.
I have to wait a few weeeks to get my ears pierced. And Slash is the only person who can pull of a nose ring. And look good.

message 11: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments Um... Ok Then ^_^

message 12: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 27 comments yeah. just my usual randomness

message 13: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments it's ok that's awsome randomness iz always Awsome

message 14: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 27 comments Most defiantly.

In the words of the very potter musical people (and I'm not directing this at anyone)

supermegaawesomefoxyhot

message 15: by techno (last edited Mar 20, 2010 07:29PM) (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments wow thatz s0 koolz Z)Z

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

techno wrote: "hahaha NAAAAAAAAAA you seen my pic here you'd say ugly and earings don't match ^_^"

Don't call yourelf ugly or I'm gonna drive over to georgia and bitchslap you! And I really don't want to drive that far so please just stop

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah Was Here :D wrote: "u shud get like a little silver hoops, just rlly tiny! earrings r SEXY on guys. well, some of them at least.

i have these SUPER cute earrings shaped like electric guitars! they r so cute!

and..."

No trust me I think gauged ears are nasty. I guess I just like round black earrings on guys. They look really hot

message 18: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments Oh I would love 2 see you try 2 b**** slap me and if you came 2 Georgia you would not know the city and address to drive 2 ^_^ it's the thought that counts though so thanks Bendomolena ^_^!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm serious! That's a bad mentality to have..... Now you've made me upset T.T

oh btw I put up a couple pics of me on my Rome trip. They're on my profile so I'd you want to see then go look ^.^

message 20: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments Aw don't get upset and your so funny and swwet in the friend kinda way when your serious ^_^

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe thanks ^.^

message 22: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments check your picz all of them have a new comment ^_^

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw. Thanks. ^.^

message 24: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments Yeah you read the one where you were standing i front of the mediterranean sea

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I did. Oh btw on another one you said I was 18. You know I'm 15, right?

message 26: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments ya I know I was just saying you look more mature then you are ^_^

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm thanks I guess...

message 28: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

I CANT SEE THEM! NO!!!

but, i guess this is my fault for not friending anyone i dnt kno in real life

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2010 05:34PM) (new)

I'll friend you, if you're gonna accept the invite. And I wouldn't care if you unfriended after you saw them

message 30: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

cool i'll do that then

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but can you send the invite? You have a challenge question

message 32: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (last edited Mar 21, 2010 06:26PM) (new)

ohh right. forgot about that...this is wha ti get for being paranoid

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha s'okay ^.^

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

My cousin has an eyebrow piercing a lip piercing a chin piercing ear piercing and tongue piercing

message 35: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments ya my sisters friend has ear,lip,tongue,and belly button piercings really weird though she looks really funny though ^_^

message 36: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

whoa if i get peircings it not gunna be that much

message 37: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments well idc w/e yall say it still looks gay for a guy with a piercing ^_^

message 38: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

nope it looks sexyyyy!

message 39: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments w/e floats your boat or what lilo hamster spinz your wheel ^_^

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

it does look sexy

message 41: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments ya you would say that harley ^_^

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

hey whats that supposed to mean?

message 43: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 3240 comments that your into the jewlry on dudes you like looking at awsome thing kinda thing ^_^

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

good point i do

message 45: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

it does! earrings? YUMMY on dudes

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!!

message 47: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

totally! if i see a hot guy w/ an earring i, like, fall apart (in a omg-hes-so-hot way)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

me too...no offense mark...its a girl thing

message 49: by Mrs. Jack Sparrow *Leah :D*, hush hush the world is quiet! hush hush we both can't fight it! (new)

yeah...and ur not a girl

at least i dnt think so

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

me!!!!!!!???or mark???

« previous 1