fantasy book lovers!! discussion

Characters > Bones

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i LOVE Bones he is my all time favourite character and has over taken Jace. Bones is just so funny and sarcatic he is great!!

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey LOL agreed. Him and Barons fight for my top spot quite frequently. My hubby and friends think I'm hilarious with my list of leading men from all my books :) I take it you liked the Night Huntress Series. I read it a few months ago and absolutely loved it. I couldn't put it down. I just hate having to wait so long for the next one.

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i love the night huntress series they where soooo good and i dont like the waiting for the next book even if i have only just finished the fourth book as i already miss Bones

message 4: by Kasey (new)

Kasey I know what you mean. Are you going to read First Drop of Crimson? It is about Spade, Bones best friend. It is more romance, but I liked it. You don't really see much of Bones and Cat though.

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yes i will be reading it as i do have it on ebook but i am going to wait a bit before i start it though just so Bones isnt in the forefront of my mind ; )