Warriors Lovers! discussion

Discuss the Series! > Power Of three book 4 (Eclipse)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) OMG!!! What is this about the 4th power of three book?!!! I saw it on our shelf! I didn't even know Erin had STARTED the 4th book! It really surprised me!!! *faints*
*is speechless*

message 2: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
Is there one? There's the first one i forget wut it's called, Dark River, and Outcast.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments The fourth isn't out yet.

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yeah, its not out... Oucast JUST came out, so... book 4 can't be out YET...

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Yeah I read up on it and I realized that it was COMING not out yet. and the first book is called The Sight.

message 6: by Lami (new)

Lami | 2797 comments new book!?!?! yay!!!!! well i havent finished the secound series yet .....

message 7: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) Oh! Well the 3rd series is REALLY good!!

message 8: by Morgan (last edited May 20, 2008 04:13PM) (new)

Morgan (cheshire) | 5713 comments Not really...... It's good but not really good.

message 9: by Bailey (new)

Bailey (baileyr9350) it is 2!!!! I loved it. Though I am still waiting for the 3rd book to come in at the library. (Mom probably won't let me buy it.)

message 10: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, i read a different book called The Sight! it was about wolves, and i luved it! oh yeahm andm about series 3? its good, not the best, but then, neither are the rest of erin's books! they're just a good read, and i like good reads!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

golly
there's that polar bear one, too.

message 12: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
lol, i read a different book called The Sight! it was about wolves, and i luved it! oh yeahm andm about series 3? its good, not the best, but then, neither are the rest of erin's books! they're just a good read, and i like good reads!
---
Lol, Snowfoot! Well, once I was walking home with my neighbor from the bus stop, and so he's like, "Two really good books came out today! The Battle of the Labyrinth and Outcast!" And I go, "No, Outcast came out on 4/26!" And he says, "Really? I thought it came out today?" Me- "And you know Outcast is really the 3rd book of the 3rd series?" Him- "No, it's the 4th book of the 1st series!" Me- "Are we talking about the same book?" Him- (he says something about wolf brothers, I forget) And so then it turns out we're talking about different books! Lol! ^^

message 13: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
Wait Wolf Brother? Ask him the author pppllleeeassseee!!! Is it the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness???? I didn't know there was another!

message 14: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Well, I don't know...something like that...and I'll ask him!

message 15: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, i love it wen diff authors use the same title! lol, its SO funny, and it confuses EVRYONE!!

message 16: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Yeah, lol! XD

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie Eclipse was awesome! :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It was amazing!