5th Period 09-10 discussion

If you could be a character from a book, who would you be? Why?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (delfie) | 5 comments Mod
If I could be a character in a book I would be Falcor, the luck dragon in The Never Ending Story. He was wise, able to fly, lived in a fantasy world, and was instrumental in the moral development of the hero during his journey.

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven Winfrey (ravenwinfrey) | 5 comments If I could be a character in a book I think i would be Billy in the book, where the red fern grows. I would be him because he loves and enjoys life. Even though he is really poor and doesnt really have anything, he still loves life and he makes due with what he does have.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris Vann | 2 comments if i had to be a character in a book I think I would be I would be superman in one of his comic books . I would be superman because think about it he has almost every super power. Life would be easy with his super powers.

message 4: by Denice (last edited Mar 15, 2010 12:43PM) (new)

Denice | 2 comments If I could be a character in a book I would be CC from Chinese Cinderella and The Secret Dragon Society. CC is under the guidance of Grandma Wu and a troop of orphaned acrobats she is introduced to the exciting world of espionage as part of the Chinese assistance movement. She likes to learn different techniques of acrobats. She also likes to explore around her and she enjoy every moments with Grandma Wu and the acrobats boys. I would be her because we both grew up kind of independent.Also we both enjoy to explore new things.