6th Period 09-10 discussion

What is your all-time favorite book? Why?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (delfie) | 6 comments Mod
Little Bunny Follows His Nose was the book my mom used to read to me often when I was a little kid. It encouraged Bunny to get out of his house and explore his own backyard. On his travels he found adventure and good friends. I think of this book often and I am sure it helped to foster my own sense of adventure as an adult and my passion for playing outside. I even bought a new copy for my future children to enjoy. The scratch and sniff stickers on my original were quite worn through. Little Bunny Follows His Nose (Golden Scratch & Sniff Books) by Katherine Howard

message 2: by Justin Lee (new)

Justin Lee (justinisme) | 9 comments So far my favorite book has been no other that Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It was a very interesting book full of mysteries and and at the same time you can learn soooooo many things involving ancient group of people like the Free-Masons, Knights Templars, etc... Also the story revolves around the OLD WORLD... which is Europe. Although it is a science-fiction book, it still involves a lot facts like say about the Sistine Chapel and the important places around Europe. I love it very much.

message 3: by Marky (last edited Mar 15, 2010 01:29PM) (new)

Marky Mariano (heyitsMe) | 3 comments Yoou still remeber how it goes??? and do you still have the book... i think my favorite book would be Among the hidden because ut was the first book that really drew me in.. I read it in the 2nd or 1st grade but i think id still like it even if i read it now.. Oh and The lord of the Flies was a good book that taught survival kinda..

message 4: by Justin Lee (new)

Justin Lee (justinisme) | 9 comments Marky wrote: "Yoou still remeber how it goes??? and do you still the book"

I do still have the book!!! WHY???!!! do you wanna borrow the book??? i would also recommend you read the da vinci code!!! haha...!

message 5: by Samhhfh (new)

Samhhfh | 4 comments My favorite all time boook is Cirque Du freak because is the best book I ever read in my life. The story contains bunch of facts on mysterious spooky creatures, you can never imagine. I remeber this is the very first chapter book i ever read on my own. I would say this book is the best book for vampire fans.

message 6: by Joanlewis (new)

Joanlewis | 2 comments my favortie book is push

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin bennett (THaPRinCE) | 2 comments I LIKE THE BOOK GREEN EGGS AND HAM BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES THEY HAVE ON AND IN THE BOOK ... . .ITS COOL

message 8: by Michel (new)

Michel Arias | 1 comments well.. i dont really read alot of books, but i hope to find a really good book here in "GOODREADS.COM" !!

message 9: by Pam (new)

Pam Sandhu | 3 comments Justinbennett wrote: "I LIKE THE BOOK GREEN EGGS AND HAM BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES THEY HAVE ON AND IN THE BOOK ... . .ITS COOL"

yea i think everyone likes this book

message 10: by Mario (new)

Mario Mascorro | 5 comments Till this day my favorite book i must say is: "The rules of survival" I know you must think oh no not that book again...
Well yes i insist with this book because i have read lots of books in my life but this book has been the only one that has kept me hooked to it and made me ask for more because i can really relate to several of the characters and there expierience, though i must say i am currently reeding: "The lovely bones" and at the begining it was borring but now im starting to like it.
Hope you guys motivate me to find great books with your coments.
See you guys soon...

message 11: by Mario (new)

Mario Mascorro | 5 comments Samhhfh wrote: "My favorite all time boook is Cirque Du freak because is the best book I ever read in my life. The story contains bunch of facts on mysterious spooky creatures, you can never imagine. I remeber thi..."

is that book good??? because i read what it was about and it seems a little interesting but it didnt really draw my attention that much, but you already read it so maybee you could tell me whats your opinion on this book, what is the meaning of the book?

message 12: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (delfie) | 6 comments Mod
Joanlewis wrote: "my favortie book is push"

Why do you like this book? The storyline? The characters?

message 13: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 1 comments My all-time favorite book is "The Little Prince" by Antonine de Exupery. I like the biographic and the unique characters' stories in this book.