Half Breeds and Anything else discussion

books > Mercedes Thompson

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 224 comments Mod
hmm if you want we can read it next month

message 2: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 224 comments Mod
Ok mm what's the first book called if you want you can add it to the shelf and any other books you'd like

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I've read the first one, and it was good but not as amazing as I'd been told it was. I will probably read the rest of the series some day.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments I'm rereading the series now. Getting ready for silver borne Which comes out at the end of the month !!!

message 5: by Starzee (new)

Starzee OMG I LOVE MERCY!!! I loved this series from the beginning and am waiting impatiently for silver borne!

i love the wolves - Sam, Adam, Warren, Ben. Didnt like Stefan so much. for some reason, i could only picture him as being a stereotypical vamp - one with the ong cape and slicked back hair and all black clothes etc. i couldnt shake the image lol. no idea why.

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments LMAO. I see stefan the same way. Everytime I read about him I see the slicked black hair, widows peak, and black outfit. Makes some of the scenes look hilarious in my head but i can't help it.

message 7: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments my sis in law trying to get me to read them i think i might! :)

message 8: by Starzee (new)

Starzee u should!! lol

message 9: by Zelina (new)

Zelina (scarletbutterfly) | 1 comments I love the books! I liked all of the characters.

message 10: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments Scarlet Butterfly wrote: "I love the books! I liked all of the characters."

yea i know you do lol

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather Booz (butrflbrat26) Just started reading "Silver Borne"....its good soo far, i'm only on about pg 60, so still gots lot more to read.

message 12: by Starzee (new)

Starzee what? is it out now?

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather Booz (butrflbrat26) ☆♥Starzee♥☆Vamp/werewolf hybrid♥☆Mwaha wrote: "what? is it out now?"

Yeah...not sure of what the release date was/is but I had to run to Barnes & Nobel on Tuesday and they had it out on their shelves.

message 14: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments so that means i got to get that book out for my sister ! lol i so got to read the siers lol

message 15: by Starzee (new)

Starzee oh i just looked, it came out on the 30th march.

damn i gotta go out and buy it lmao.

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather Booz (butrflbrat26) I love having nice spring weather to take a book outside and read...i'm almost done "Silver Borne" and it is good. For those who haven't started the series, it is a good one, one of my favorites. And for those who just started, keep reading so you can get to the 5th book!!

message 17: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I like reading in my room, where there's a nice comfy bed and no one else around to distract me!

message 18: by Starzee (new)

Starzee hmmmm i love reading....anywhere lol. once i start reading thats it, the whole world just disappears. i tune everything else out lol

message 19: by Starzee (new)

Starzee lol warren is my absolute fave character!! love him!

message 20: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments the last book my sis just fin it she was so mad at the end of it lol

message 21: by Starzee (new)

Starzee which one was that? silver borne?

message 22: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments yea silver brone i got it from the library the day it came out she read it and was mad lol she did notlike the graphice novel