The Last Sin Eater The Last Sin Eater discussion

read this online/THE LAST SIN EATER

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by patty (new)

patty When I googled the title of this book this website was one of the results shown, along with a snippet of a review: "When I started THE LAST SIN EATER, I couldn't put it down...full text available:View the full version of this book online..." posted 22 hrs ago. That would put it somewhere about 2 p.m./ March 14. my problem? I can't figure how to find that particular review or how to find the "full text available" that was referred to. If anyone can help me PLEASE!!! I would appreciate it THANK YOU!!! -Chickie

Karen If you're looking for a complete review/description of the book, you might try Francine Rivers' website. This was a wonderful book and it was made into a movie. I don't know how to find an old review on the Goodreads site, but hope this helps in some small way.

Wendy Du Great read, could also not wait to read what happens next. Learned valuable life lessons from reading Francine Rivers again!

Nora Benson umm....well I love Francine Rivers but this one was a bit to slow for me. It was a good read, infact the message at the end was wonderful but, I dont know it just was to slow for me.