Book Addicts discussion

Books > House of Night *Spoilers!* Enter At Your Own Risk!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by thals (new)

thals | 6 comments i really want to read them

can someone tell me what theyre about?? :)

message 2: by Kristine (last edited Mar 15, 2010 11:11AM) (new)

Kristine (endlesslyshesaid) | 17 comments I have read the first in the series, Marked. I really liked it. Basically, it is a series about a "school" for Vamps. They are all "fledglings" and if they make it through, they will become Vampyres. Some kids don't make it, well I guess I should say that their bodies don't accept the change and they die. It's kind of a high schoolesque vamp saga. Not like Twilight, but there are similarities. The characters are interesting and it's a pretty easy read. Entertaining. I am waiting for the next two to come in at the library. I will post reviews of those.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Team Stark hands down......

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) here is what i think...
Heath- thank god he dies he was really annoying
Eric- annoying, i don't care
Zoey- Need to get A guy( not plural) also annoying
Stark- amazingly gorgeous not annoying

overall Vampire acdemy is better Stark is the best

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Guys vote for the book you want to read for BOM ( book of the month in the Poll pease guys vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forver if you do....Regan you should make me marketing manager ;)Promotion or Pay rise you choose ;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

where do u vote?

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Regan......Copy & Paste (haha oh snap!) personall joke right???????

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) haha

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments STARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no compettion!!
but what about heath?? love him too!!!

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Same here, glad he dies ;) he was soooooo annoying ;)

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments he dies!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!?!?!
way to ruin it lisa haha ive only read up to tempted

message 12: by Dana (new)

Dana (shortie1260) | 4 comments OMG these books are amazing... I can't wait for Burned to come out later this month.

I am definitely team Stark!!! Erik is too whiny. Heath was just annoying. He wouldn't leave and just clung to Zoey like a leach.

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Nicole wrote: "he dies!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!?!?!
way to ruin it lisa haha ive only read up to tempted"

haha sorry whoever mad e this topic should have wrote *contains spoilers* anyway Nicole nothing good happens, tempted was a disappointment nothing happens through the whole book then when it finally gets interesting it ends T_T waste of paper

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments lol thanx 4 the update lisa im not even going to read the other books

message 15: by Dana (new)

Dana (shortie1260) | 4 comments Nicole wrote: "lol thanx 4 the update lisa im not even going to read the other books"

I think you should finish the books... I thought they were really good and everyone has their own opinion... so see for yourself if you like it. It does leave you hanging and like OMG at the end of Tempted but that's just so you will keep reading the series and keep you waiting anxiously for the next book. I for one cannot wait until Burned comes out... I've already reserved my copy.

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments maybe i havent read tempted maybe it was the one before that what was that called i forget

and i will try to finish them

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Nicole you should read it although tempted was like....(no comment) i really want to find out wat happens to *spoiler* Stevie Rae and Raphel aka birdboy

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments Lisa wrote: "Nicole you should read it although tempted was like....(no comment) i really want to find out wat happens to *spoiler* Stevie Rae and Raphel aka birdboy"

haha okay ill try lol but i need to fing out which books i havent read out of the series i cant remember what was before tempted?

message 19: by Paige (last edited Jun 03, 2010 10:42AM) (new)

Paige (paige1213) | 6 comments i just read burned and its so sad, :'(
deffo team stark; erik and heath were just plain possesive.

message 20: by Alex :D :p :) (new)

Alex :D :p :) | 4 comments Stark all the way i'm reading tempted right now like literally right now

message 21: by Alex :D :p :) (new)

Alex :D :p :) | 4 comments can someone tell me how heath dies

message 22: by Alex :D :p :) (new)

Alex :D :p :) | 4 comments and i mean all the details

message 23: by Maritza (new)

Maritza um wat i remember is that Heath was listening to a conversation that involved Kalona and Neferet. Kolona saw him and killed him.

message 24: by Maritza (new)

Maritza HELLZ YEA

message 25: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 6 comments love stark... hate erik.... heath was cute but part of her old life and he just didnt get that.... and i thought the whole loren thing was completely disasterous and stupidd

message 26: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Lol totally