Book Addicts discussion

Book of the Month > April BOM

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by thals (new)

thals | 6 comments VA
or maybe hush hush :)

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) whoooooooohoooooo my idea whoop whoop thank you Regan!
Love you more than i used toooooooooooo haha ok i was thinking maybe since Hourglass came out this month ! to celebrate everyone can read the first book evernight! it doesn't matter if you have already read it you can just in the discussion ! wat do you say?????

message 3: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments skulduggery pleasant :) (i ask hopefully)

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Felicity wrote: "skulduggery pleasant :) (i ask hopefully)"

OMG Felicity i have something i have to tell you...guess who i met today.....Derek Landy!!!!! i went to a 45min session with him and not only that i didn't know he wasn't going to be there tomoz so i had to use my luch money to buy his third book which he signed*squeal* than he wrote me a note to excuse me from being late to class and coze im excited im going to read it to you' Please excuse Lisa(he knows my name), she was givin me invaluable tips on writing. Sincerely Derek Landy (weird skull drawing)

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Jealous Much ????haha ;)

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) and ok i think i have to go with skulduggery pleasant too i change my mind i havent read the first book yet sooooo i really want to too.

message 7: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments Lisa wrote: "Felicity wrote: "skulduggery pleasant :) (i ask hopefully)"

OMG Felicity i have something i have to tell you...guess who i met today.....Derek Landy!!!!! i went to a 45min session with him and n..."

OMG you met derek landy( squeky voice)omg he signed your book and you missed part of class, you have to be like the luckiest person ever( still squeky voice)and he drew on it :o soooooooooooooooooooo jealose, omg im still in shock and will be for a loooooooooong time :)

message 8: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments Lisa wrote: "and ok i think i have to go with skulduggery pleasant too i change my mind i havent read the first book yet sooooo i really want to too."

ive converted 5 of my friends to the books an they love em almost as much as me an im trying to get more people to read them, im certain youll love em

message 9: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i cant belive you got to meet him :o (still squeky voice) completley jealose, ive just pre orderd the next it comes out two days before my birthday, the second(my favirote) came out on my birthday last year :)

message 10: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i haven't read any of his books...should i?

message 11: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments you should there my favirots an ive got alot of faverots theyve got everything in like proper vamps not the crappy twilight ones that glitter, an there really funny and addictive

message 12: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments okay :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yay go proper vampier books :)

i hate twilight ive been avoiding vampire books ever since twilight... :|

message 14: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments same :)

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Felicity wrote: "i cant belive you got to meet him :o (still squeky voice) completley jealose, ive just pre orderd the next it comes out two days before my birthday, the second(my favirote) came out on my birthday ..."

r u talking about the 4th book?????or the fifth which comes out inseptember thisyear( aparently they are changing the realiese of the book from april to september) oh and there are nine books in all

ps i really dont mind what we read as long as we READ IT but skulduggery would be great! or vampire books!

message 16: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments i just found out the 4th comes out on the 1st april(2 days before my b day) and the fith comes out in septem ber which im majorley majorley happy about i thought i was gona have to wait another year again for the next one, i cant wait :)
oh i dont mind what we read it would just be nice to discuss a book that someones actualy intrested in :)

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) huh its already out Dark Days is already out

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) I saw it in our bookshop yesturday....i was going to buy it as well but i didn't have the money

message 19: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments in asrtalia(sorry if i spelt it wrong) it came ou on march 1st but in boring lincoln it doesnt come out till april 1st

message 20: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments this is gona sound random but what time is it in australia in lincoln its 10:53 am

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) haha its 9:07pm haha Friday....I saw derek landy!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments still very jealose :) wow 9 at night ive only been up two hours haha

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) haha

message 24: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments what books do you think we should read?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

wat kinda books you like normally ?

message 26: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments i like comedy/romantic books :)

message 27: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments this is gona sound really really stupid but whats a poll

message 28: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments scratch that ive figured it out :)

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) hahahahahaha Felicity.......

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Guys vote for the book you want to read for BOM ( book of the month in the Poll pease guys vote vote vote!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forver if you do....Regan you should make me marketing manager ;)Promotion or Pay rise you choose ;)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

good

message 32: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments ive voted and learned about polls what a good day this is :)

message 33: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments vote skulduggery in the poll:) and ill happy dance and ill put in a good word with santa this year for you i know him i swear(laughs secretly, evil plan is working)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

so what will be the book for next month? :D

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

wheres the poll at?

message 36: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments what it ends today oh hell i havnt recruted anyone eles to vote skulduggery yet bugger

message 37: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments for me its only the start of th 25th its 7 in the morning i think we should ge one more day to vote

message 38: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Hollow | 53 comments ok fair enough i will search the library for a copy :)

message 39: by Autumn (last edited Mar 25, 2010 01:39PM) (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) awesome...
okay. not awesome. i am number 13 in the library queue... I HATE WAITING! i lack a single fiber of patience.

message 40: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) get it online ;) ebooks r my life ;) half my library is on my laptop ;)

message 41: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) i dont like online books... but guess who got the book yesterday afternoon? :D

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Callinicos | 171 comments GOING BOVINE!!!!
OR
GEMMA DOYLE TRILIGY
OR HUSH,HUSH
plezzzzz

message 43: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Nicole, next Month ;) which reminds start voting ppl !!!!! topic goes up rite after this post ;)

message 44: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) um Regan i no i mean the knew one *sigh*