Half Breeds and Anything else discussion

book discussions > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 224 comments Mod
this is were you put what books your reading

message 2: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton Laurell K. Hamilton im reading this one and Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Rachel Vincent

message 3: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

cool i might have to read those

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) RIGHT NOW I AM READING Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris AND Shadow Souls (The Vampire Diaries The Return, #2) by L.J. Smith

message 5: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

i love the vamp diaries

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) I HAD TO GO AHEAD AND START IT LAST NIGHT. I COULDNT WAIT.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 9 comments Right now I am just starting to read Chill Factor and I am really getting into fanfiction too.

message 8: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Cool I might have to look that one up

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I've just started Inkheart (Inkheart, #1) by Cornelia Funke

message 10: by Heather B (last edited Mar 18, 2010 11:58AM) (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I'm currently reasing Gone, it's not really keeping me all that interested to be honest and I'm over halfway through the book. It's a little disapointing since it's the last book in the series.

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am reading Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent and Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, Book 1) by Ellen Schreiber . i am loving Stray the most so far

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments I am reading Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs

message 13: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

cool now im reading Twilight The Graphic Novel, Volume 1 by Stephenie Meyer

message 14: by Starzee (new)

Starzee hmmm i am reading The Iliad by Homer for school.

but for my own personal reading im currently reading The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter Suite Dreams by Rachel Hawthorne Picture Perfect by Catherine Clark First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 15: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Currently trying to finish The Secret Garden for school. Don't get me wrong I really like it I just hate reading with a deadline.
Just for fun I'm reading Some Girls Bite.

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i am know starting Kissing Coffins

message 17: by Starzee (new)

Starzee lol yes i hate reading for a deadline too. it annoys me.

ohhh i want to read some girls bite

message 18: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I know, it makes reading not fun.

I'm not too far into the book yet but it is good so far and I'm really liking the main character so far.

message 19: by Starzee (new)

Starzee yeap lol. im only on chapter 6 of the Iliad, and ive been reading it for 3 days now. thats how much i hate it lol.

oh lucky you! i havent been able to find it in my bookstore yet and theres a major waiting list at the library.

message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I'm reading Goddess of Light (Goddess Summoning, #3) by P.C. Cast

message 21: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments right now i am reading rosamund but then i am going to read percy jackson and the lighting theif blah I LOVE BOOKS! lol

message 22: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) now starting Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, Book 3) by Ellen Schreiber

message 23: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments Started Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber

message 24: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Catherine wrote: "Started Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber"

good luck with this book. i really didnt like it dont know why i have continued

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) It was different. I read this series and I thought it was ok but it got on my nerves a lot I think I just read all of them to see what happened in the end and I thought it was finished but there is one more book that hasn't been released yet.

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I finished it and I didn't like it either. I think this book is probably for a much younger audience because I found the characters ridiculously immature and annoying. I didn't like the story line either and I don't think I'll be reading anymore in this series.

message 27: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray and Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5) by J.R. Ward

message 28: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I'm currently reading Beautiful Creatures.

message 29: by Ariel (new)

Ariel I'm currently reading Emperor Mage (Immortals, #3) by Tamora Pierce !

message 30: by Catherine (new)

message 31: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments finish rosamund now on percy jackson and the lighting theif so far turning way better then the movie .. i hate when movies dont stick with the books they miss so much out of books ugh

message 32: by Abby (new)

Abby (abigel) will be reading Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries The Return, #1) by L.J. Smith

message 33: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 34: by Starzee (new)

Starzee i am just about to finish The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld Series #2) by Gena Showalter and will then be starting First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 35: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

betrayed is an awesome book, ive read the whole series. all of them are good:>

message 38: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments i finshed percy jackson and the twlight graphic i am now on my fair god mother

message 39: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (last edited Apr 12, 2010 05:58PM) (new)

im reading Lucky by Alice Sebold and Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent and just got this from the library to read Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

message 40: by Catherine (new)

message 41: by Abby (new)

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4)  by Melissa Marr and Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward

message 44: by Catherine (last edited Apr 19, 2010 12:43PM) (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I love Rehvenge!

The Curse on the Chosen (The Song of the Tears, #2) by Ian Irvine

message 45: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Thought i might try to revive some of the threads in the group :D

So im currently reading: Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Just Listen by Sarah Dessen Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Intertwined (Intertwined, #1) by Gena Showalter Hourglass (Evernight, #3) by Claudia Gray

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) I'm reading the forbidden game and keys to the repository.

message 47: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Finished Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead and now re-reading Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)  by Richelle Mead

message 48: by Starzee (new)

Starzee sigh... dont u just LOVE VA? lol

message 49: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) YES!!!
I'm re-reading all the books before I read the latest one, and they're just as good the second time.

message 50: by Starzee (new)

Starzee Yeah I'm going to do a re-read just before the last one comes out too. I absolutely cant wait! Although i have nagging feeling the ending isnt going to be a happy one :(

« previous 1 3