Half Breeds and Anything else discussion

Introduce yourself...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 251 (251 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Pamela Kinslow (vampire_kiki_hope_29) | 224 comments Mod
this is were you tell the group who you are ok have fun

message 2: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

lol thats why i had to make this group and welcome Angela i hope this well be fun i love all of those too

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) HELLO EVERYONE MY NAME IS MELISSA. THANKS KIKI FOR THE INVITE. I AM GLAD TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP. I LOVE VAMPS, WITCHES AND ALL OTHER BEINGS AND LOVE TO READ ABOUT THEM

message 4: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

yep your welcome i hope you enjoy

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) HEY ANGELA!! LONG TIME NO SEE!! LOL

message 6: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Hi, I'm sure you've already guess, but my name is Heather. Like everyone else on here I love to read and discuss the book that I read. I'm glad to be part of the group, and thanks for he invite.

Happy reading everyone :)

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 9 comments Hi I'm Lynn happy to join this group, as I am in love with these type of books lately.

message 8: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Good to meet you all I'm glad you joined

message 9: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Hi :)

message 10: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

Oh I'm the only mod here if you need something fill free to message me ok oh and hello again and welcome to my group of craziness

message 11: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) Craziness? Should I be scared? :P

message 12: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

No don't be scared

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments Hi, I'm Catherine and I love reading anything paranormal! Thanks for the invite Angela!

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments What's up everyone. my name is Dan. Obviously enjoy reading. Thanks for the invite Natalie.

message 15: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

hmm hello everybody thanks for joining

message 16: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) hello am Katie and i love anything be it fantasy or paranormal books i am not fussy where they are concerned = )
thanks for the invite Natalie : )

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Hi katie

message 18: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) hi Melissa

message 19: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments Hey Katie!!

message 20: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

hello everybody

message 21: by Starzee (new)

Starzee hi guys!! my name is Starzee, but just call me Star.

I love ANYTHING supernatural - vamps, werewolves, werecats, other shapeshifters, fae, demons, angels, fallen angels. ANYTHING lol.

hope to make some new friends in here, nice to meet u all :D

message 22: by Gaijinmama (new)

Gaijinmama | 1 comments Hey now hey now here I am.
Thanks for the invite.

I just finally got to see True Blood season 1 episode 1 last night (it still hasn't been shown on TV here in Japan) so I'm definitely in the mood for more paranormal fun!

By the way, happy Spring Equinox everyone!

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Hello Star and Gaijinmama. Good to have new people in the group:)

message 24: by Dan (new)

Dan | 7 comments Welcome to the group guys!!

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby (abigel) hi everyone! im abby. i supppeeeer love fantasy/paranormal books so im joining here.

message 26: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Hi Abby.

message 27: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

hello new people thanks for joining and welcome

message 28: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments RAWR hey everyone i am VAMPKISS! I love friends yay

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Lol. Hi

message 30: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

lol hi Vampkiss welcome

message 31: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments thanks yay what you guys upto?

message 32: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 4 comments Hey Everyone! I'm Jessica! And of course I love to read all the same things you guys have listed here!

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Hello All!!!

message 34: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments Deliciously Evil Half Breed (mwuahaha) wrote: "how bout you vampkiss?"

im just in school this is the only site that aint black which i am so gald for :)

message 35: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) I know what u mean thank goodness this site isn't blocked at work. I don't know what I would do. Everything else is blocked but if it wasn't I don't know if I would have found this great site and all u awesome people.

message 36: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments Melissa wrote: "I know what u mean thank goodness this site isn't blocked at work. I don't know what I would do. Everything else is blocked but if it wasn't I don't know if I would have found this great site and a..."

i know ! i love this site ♥

message 37: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) I have learned a lot and get to talk to some really great people.

message 38: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 4 comments I know always so nice to check goodreads at work. Always seem to make the days a little bit better!! If it wasn't for this site I probably wouldn't have read half of the things I've been able to. I love being able to see everyone's reviews. Helps me pick out some pretty great reads!

message 39: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 140 comments I just love being able to discuss the books I have read with people and find out what everyone else thinks. And it's great to be kept up to date with what new books are out and worth reading!

message 40: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments I know right? there is so many cool books i got to read cuase of this site

message 41: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Me too! Just love it!! :)

message 42: by Starzee (new)

Starzee oooohhhh my fave colour is green too! woohoo lol

message 43: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments well everyone it might be awhile befor i come back on here it spring break and i am going to kentucky if i get on a comp there i will so update ya guys !

message 44: by Pamela, gots a NEW MAN!! :D (new)

welcome welcome welcome and i hope you have fun vampkiss

message 45: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cooks) Hello all and Have fun Vampkiss. Let me know how your trip goes!

message 46: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments hey all i am back ! my tirp was ok i saw amish people !!!! and swam in the creek and i a fish went up my shorts lol but it wasnt bad i missed you all!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys, im stephanie, i just joined this group.

message 48: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments welcome i hope you love it as much as we do

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks for the welcome:>

message 50: by *~VAMPKISS~* (new)

*~VAMPKISS~* Angel of the night (midnight_lover) | 31 comments anytime:)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6