romance rp discussion

About group!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 2117 comments Mod
Every single Roleplay is a type of romnace roleplay. So if you dont like RP tell me and ill create a folder with some topics you want in the group. Thanks

Sinou_Kai_Marcus_Kazuki

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ohh sweetness :)

message 3: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

^.^ Yeah. I like Romance RP's they are so much more...how do i say it. Fun and dramatic haha.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) hah i know, its fun :] i do romance rps sometimes, but usually one of my charries gets tossed aside so i decided to come in here and see how it plays out :]

message 5: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

Cool ^.^ We'll try to include your charrie as much as possible i promise ^.^

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lol thx :] its okay if it doesnt go all in and whatever, i get ... addicted ... to rp xD its quite pathetic actually..

message 7: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

...well, its the same for me! We shall be pathetic together XD

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD yaay pathetic-ness!

message 9: by ☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠, Main Moderator (new)

lol yes!

message 10: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Carly wrote: "hah i know, its fun :] i do romance rps sometimes, but usually one of my charries gets tossed aside so i decided to come in here and see how it plays out :]"

*high-five* I know how that is XD so I wish ya' luck! XD

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao yeah! *high five* my girls usually the one who gets tossed aside, then I get stuck with a boy, and then people like bother me until I make them a boy and I go RAWR and then i get all b*tchy (pardon my language) and yeah, so i only make guys for people I know now, like, im close with

message 12: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Saaame here!

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yaay hi ninja!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... i laughed out loud when i read this :" We shall be pathetic together." lmfao..

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) we shall!! thats gonna be my new slogan!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha....

message 17: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments We'll be the pathetic pirate monkeys (lol I watched invader Zim last night ^_^)

yayy You guys are on!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahha... that show is wierdly hilarious. Do you watch other nicktoons?? Like fanboy and chumchum, or Back in the Barnyard. ??

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) blah i hate nicktoons, except well invader Zim. When I was little they had such epic shows like Ed Edd and Eddie. I miss that show D: now I just watch the FOX show, and USA and TBS

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

yes yes!! Fox and USA are the awesomeness. <3 do you watch Justified?? with Timothy Olyphant... he is such a HOttie McHotman. *drools*

message 21: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Lol I'm only allowed to watch cartoon network, Nick, and Disney. -_- not allowed abc or anything people my age watch!
Haha My brother is always watching fanboy and chum chum (chum chum Is so cute?) and barnyard and stuff. I like spongebob hahaha

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao no, I watch House, Burn Notice, Bones, Family Guy, 30 Rock, The Office, and Talk Soup or Tosh.0 most of the time. But I watch house like Religiously xD i have become a ligit fan girl

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 03, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

how old are you?? !!!!!
lol.. yes ChumChum is cute, but his nosey leaks all the time.. and they are disgusting.. but still kinda cute. lol
I like Spongebob too... GOd i sound like such a kid...mind you im not.. i think.. smh
lol.. House is a good show.. but I like Burn Notice better. ^_^

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao yaya! house and cuddy and fiona and michael! xD im 14 btdubbs

message 25: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Lol I'm....14..... How old are you??

I really want to watch House and The Office and Family Guy and Parenthood and all those ones all my friends watch.

message 26: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments The nicktoons I absolutely hate are Mighty B! and The Penguins of Madagascar >.<

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) i like the girl who does the voice for the might b, uhhh, crap i foreget her name! she was in baby mama...

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) oh oh amy pohler! shes like epic

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... I'm 17... hehe..

and yes Mighty B is intolerable, also El TIgre.. ugh.. hate em.

message 30: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Lol wow...I feel so littlie now!

El Tigre is yucky too lol.

I like iCarly ^_^

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lol noo way your like...not old x3 but older! i used to have a friend on here who was like 40 he was a writer and gave me advice on some stuff but then i deleted my account

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ick! Hate iCarly... atleast i have some dignity of a 17 year old, kids watch shows like Hannah Montana and iCarly and Wizards of Waverly Place. *Sez the Spongebob Lover* lol

wow... 40!!

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao.
well maybe not 40, maybe 30 or something, but he was a grown-up! x3 yeah i sound like a baby, but i allegedly have a mature writing style so i have that going for me, even if I act like a five year old.

I HATE I CARLY! thats all they call me in school! its always 'hey icarly' and im like really???

message 34: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Hahahaha yeah the others, i don't find any funny or entertaining. I actually find icarly entertaining haha ^_^

wow I can seehow that would get annoying...

Thad lucky to have some guy give you tips! Epicness!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

middle school kids have a pathetic sense of humor.... don't worry about it.. lol

I was quite surprised to know that you both are just 14, you guys do not write like high school freshmen, coz blv me, I have seen some of the essays written by them.. not good. You have a pretty awesome writing style.

message 36: by Bianca (last edited Apr 03, 2010 12:39PM) (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Haha really? Thanks... I really like writing, but I tend to write better in roleplay. Which is why Im doing the roleplay with myself ^_^ How old did you think we were?

Lol yeah...here comes patheticness again! X3

all my friends have a perverted sense of humor too -_-'

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I thot you guys were atleast my age.. like b/w 16-19.

message 38: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Really? Wow... Thanks? Haha well I'll be 15 in September, if that counts ^_^ but that's still a log way off from 16 lol
I really like your writing, Div. I jealous -.^

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.. thank you thank you *bows*

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao im 15 bin two months :] but yeahh :D
ive never read anything 'written' by you div, but judging by your awesome plots i bet your good!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Im new at this stuff, the whole writing thing.. this rping, here.. is literally my first experience. I will begin a story this summer, after graduation... so to get some experience, i started rping..
thnx. :]

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) i started rping and got addicted :\ which is really sad like right now im doing three, four i guess.

message 43: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Roleplays? Haha I'm in...so many I cant count! But I've always liked writing haha
and awww now I feel so young lol. I'm still an 8th grader :3

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

It is addicting... im doing 6 now!! Lord help me..

message 45: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments Haha nice I remember back in June, I was disgusted by romance... But then I got into it and theyre the only rps I'm in...hehe

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) lmao wow im in highschool!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

the beautiful art of RP brought us together! lol... now we shall be pathetic together!!

message 48: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments YAY PATHETICNESS for the....#th time!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

huh wha

message 50: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) | 2163 comments My iPod might die soon. Just a heads up. If I suddenly dossappear, I will definately be on again later.

« previous 1 3 4 5